He's Back!!!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“HYUNGS!!!” Changmin smiled as he waved. “You’re back!”

DBSK’s closest friends were back from their prolonged Asian Tour… You all know who they are, ne? That’s right: SUPER JUNIOR!

They boys greeted and embraced each other, catching up on their lives.

“Yah, are you guys tired?” Yunho asked.

“Not really. We dozed off the whole flight.” Hankyung chuckled.

“Yah, why don’t we go to our café then?” Junsu asked.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk frowned. “Since when does a pabo like you own a café?”

“Yah, Hyuk!!!” Junsu pouted.

“I’m actually hungry…” Ryeowook said. “Let’s go, what do you say?”

“Come to think of it, we didn’t actually eat anything, so yeah.” Leeteuk nodded.

“I don’t mind.” Yesung yawned.

Only Jaejoong was nervous. He didn’t want SuJu to go to ‘Happy Express’. He didn’t want them to be there. But others were excited, so he couldn’t do anything, except than to warn you.

To: (Your Name)

DON’T COME OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!! HE’S BACK AND WE’RE ALL COMING TO THE CAFÉ! SO STAY HIDDEN!!!

 

YOUR POV

Hmm…Message from Jaejoong oppa? I read through the message and my eyes widened in complete shock.

“SHOOT!” I shouted.

“What is it?” Hyo looked at me.

I showed him the message.

“Oh no!” He gasped. “SHIN! GET HERE NOW!!!”

“What, hyung?” Shin tiredly came in.

“Look at this.” Hyo showed the message to Shin, who almost had a heart attack.

“Omo! What the…?”

Suddenly the bell rang, which completely freaked us out.

“I’ll go.” Shin said. “Noona, stay inside!”

He ran outside while I hid myself.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

 “Ahnyeongseyo!” The boy with whom (Your Name)-ah works bowed.

“Umm…Ahnyeong.” Junsu hyung smiled. “Is…?”

“She’s sick.” The boy quickly replied, interrupting hyung.

Sick? Is she alright? She didn’t tell me that she’s sick. Come to think of it, we haven’t interacted as much as we used to since Yeon Hee and I began dating again. Have I been a bad friend?

“Umm…What would you like to order?” The boy asked.

Hyungs looked at me and at Eunhyuk hyung. We were the food monsters.

“Kekeke…Chocolate cake.” He smiled.

“I’m not hungry.” I mumbled, staring down.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

He’s not hungry? What’s wrong with him? Why are his eyes filled with guilt? Never mind that, I must be on a lookout for a certain person. Ah, I see him! Damn he looks mad! God, if I survive his wrath this time, I promise to be more like Siwon! Just please save me! I can see how he’s staring at Junsu, his hands clenching into fists and his body is stiffened. He suddenly turned around and stared at me.

“Hello.” I waved sheepishly.

What’s going to happen once everyone has left?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! New update! Do you like it? The fun is now OFFICIALLY begining!

 

Please comment and subscribeheart