MESSAGE

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

Okay, so there's my most recent fanfiction on Daragon called "The Queen Of Poisons". As it's a new kind of genre and a whole new different concept from all my previous stories including this, it was kind of hard to patch up the pieces of the story line together. I mean, I'd all the ideas and plot of how TQOP should go but with all those creatures and ideas of how I should make Daragon and TopBom scenes more interesting, I need to take a little while in it. I'm slowly updating the story in process and in the mean time, I was thinking...

 

 

 

 

IF I SHOULD MAKE A NEW STORY!?

 

 

 

AND THE NEW STORY THAT I'D ON MINE IS SIMILAR TO THIS STORY, 'I LOVE YOU, JI-YONG'.

 

 

I'd another story on mind which is also about marriage but with different concept this time round and it's based on my most used genre - DEPRESSING/ANGST!

Hahahahaha, clearly writing supernatural genre isn't my kind but still I'd a lot of interesting plot in it so I don't bear to delete it and I can't go halfway. I'll finish the story of course but while waiting for new updates, I wanted to make a new story and upload chapters after chapters everyday while writing for TQOP.

Should I or should I not write a new story?

 

If not, I would have it on hold and wait till my TQOP is done, I'll post up my new story.

So now, posting it before or after?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter