Chapter 2

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Marriage Registration

 

“What the hell are you doing?” This is the third time I’ve heard his voice. First was at the restaurant. Second was at the marriage registration center which we’ve had just registered to be official wife and husband hours ago and third… Third is now. Though it wasn’t something pleasant to hear, his voice just makes me want to hear it over and over again. I didn’t hate him. I know I couldn’t, not because I’m in love with him, but because he was also forced into marrying me. We’re the same situation so I couldn’t hate him, I’ve no reason to. His parents hated his girlfriend because his girlfriend’s father was rivalry with his father as to which I just got to know yesterday from Mother. And that they wanted him to get married so that the girl that he love would leave him, and they can’t find the right person so they wanted Father to marry me or my sister off to him, which unluckily they happened to be the best business partner and that the Kwons found this plan too perfect. Obviously they wanted my sister to marry him but what they didn’t expect was my sister already had a ‘fiancé’ and that I was the second choice which they didn’t rejected. I bet they were really desperate to get rid of his girlfriend.

“Packing?” I gave him an innocent look, okay; really, my expression was real because I seriously have no idea why he’s shouting at me.

“Where do you think you’re packing your stuffs at?” He crossed both his arms and leaned against the door, staring right into my eyes.

“Erm, here?” I frowned a little but regained back my poker face.

I was a little scared. I never heard him shouted before and when he does, it’s really scary.

“Just so you know, sweetheart. Even though we’re married, you're nothing in my eyes. To me, you’re just a little girl in my eyes and that I’ll never treat you as my wife. I’ve a girlfriend and even though she knows my situation, she doesn’t mind. You and her, are completely different so don’t expect me to tell you ‘I love you’ or ‘Goodnight’ every night before we sleep and oh, we’re not going to stay in the same bedroom too because other than her, I can’t stand sleeping on the bed with someone else. So please get it right and leave me alone. You already ruined my life and I don’t want to elaborate any further so get your things and ing get out of my room.” He was already standing in front of me, face inches apart and I can feel his hot breathe and anger. I didn’t blinked once and I was too scared to even speak a word. Every word he said lingered and was marked in my brain.

I ruined his life, he said. Then what about me? Mine is ruined as well, why does it seem like I’m the third party of his relationship and that I took away his happiness? Sure, I’m the third party right now.

“I’m sorry.” I gathered my things and immediately walked towards the door. I heard him let out a big sigh. “Erm, Ji-Yong? Where should I sleep then?” I mumbled timidly.

There, the expression again. He snapped his head to me and glared at me which it felt like forever. The anger in his eyes sure makes me knows that my life in here isn’t going to be good either. Its okay, I’m used to it actually.

“Opposite mine.” I nodded and walked towards my room, “Oh and, don’t call me by my name. Have some respect, I don’t even know you.” I looked at him, and turned my gaze to the floor, lowering my head a little and nodded before I completely locked myself in my room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter