Chapter 10

I Love You, Ji-Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Confessions

 

Ji-Yong’s Point Of View

I her cheeks as I pushed her hair back. The sun light was indeed doing a great justice to every of her feature and her porcelain skin shine out the most. I’ve never seen someone so beautiful and someone who could literally make me heart beat in such insane speed. I’ve never experienced this kind of feeling when I’m with Hye-Eung.

And now, I’m awake next to the most beautiful angel in the entire universe. I smile to myself, learning that we’d finally kiss last night. Though we didn’t cross the line, I’m glad that I got to wake up next to her. Sandara Park, the woman that makes me realize love is just as simple as ABC, and that people change because right now, I’m finally clear-headed and my realization was…

I’m in love with her.

 

“Morning.” I whispered to her, our faces were inches apart, and my heart is still beating rapidly.

Her eyes widened the moment she opened her eyes and I can see blood rushing up and her cheeks turning bright red. It was cute. I her cheeks repeatedly, and as her eyes turned soft, giving me a small shy smile, I kissed her on the forehead, and then her nose, and then her cheeks and next, her pouty lips.

“Mr. Kwon… I…”

“Ji-Yong.” I said sternly.

No, no more Mr. Kwon.

“Ji-Yong, I need to help Min-Jin with the breakfast.” She said in a fast tone and immediately hopped off the bed.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her down, as I hovered on top of her, I pushed her hair back gently.

“Could you stay for a minute?” I whispered against her lips.

She nodded shyly, which was part of my breaking point. I could feel my private twitched a little whenever she looked directly at me with those watery and beautiful eyes.

I kissed her forehead once again.

I lied beside her and pulled her towards me, savoring this moment. Her smell, her skin, and her voice, everything is just too perfect right now and I couldn’t want more than waking up next to her every morning.

“I’m sorry for treating you badly in the past, Dara. But I promise you, I’ll never neglect you ever again.”

I smile to myself against her hair, kissing it over and over again. I need to put my pride down, and I need to show her my love.

“Mmmm…” That was her only reply. I can’t blame her for it; I know she wasn’t prepared for all of this.

“And for your birthday next year, and next next year and for forever, I’ll be here celebrating with you.” I felt her stiffened on spot, and seconds later, she turned around, looking up at me.

“How…”

“Min-Jin will be fine handling the breakfast alone, now your job is to move in your stuff her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter