100 day date

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

I'm back! It's been awhile. I apologize for that, just have been very busy. Kayy, I'll stop talking about stuff and go back on what you are interested in reading Hahaha. Fan fic, begin !

Previously: Wooyoung and IU were on the stage with all idols making a big announcement,Their confession. They are in a interview and are now asking the publics opinion.

MC Joonsuk: Can't believe you guys are brave enough to confess!

MC Hwijae: So, is anyone against this? I know this is not court and stuff but we should get the public's and Idols comment.

Wooyoung: No matter if you guys accept or not, I will always love IU.

IU: *Blush* Every single time when I'm let down. Wooyoung oppa would always cheer me up and tell me encouraging words.During back stage, I was crying, Wooyoung oppa told me that it will be okay. I kept saying that line in my head and immiediatly, I know everything is going to be alright. So please, If you are against this relationship, Its okay,we have different. But hopefully you will all understand how much we've been through,and accept our relationship together because I love Wooyoung Oppa so much. *Tear drops**Crying*

Studio People

Gahee: Although she is still young, a person who is truly mature won't have that kind of sincere persuaytion. After hearing those words, It looks like IU knows what the true meaning of love is.

MC 3: IU so cute. Growing up so fast. Even though I maybe so much older than she is, I learned something from her. Love can't just be a movie, sometime, it is reality,reality that we all have to face. and love is the most common.

After the interview, all idols could go back to whatever they were doing.Wooyoung and IU walked hand and hand backstage. When they both were walking backstage many idols gave them a smile and said, I love you guys together. Not only you guys told us about your relationship, you guys gave us a true lesson on what is true love. :)

    It was 10:45 pm ( on cam still)

IU: since there is 2 hrs and 15 minutes left until next day,lets finish of this 100 day anniversary well.

Wooyoung:Well, You want to skating? Its still open :D

IU: But I don't know how to skate.

Wooyoung: I'll teach you :D C'mon.

   They walk to the nearest Ice rink.

IU sits down confusingly while Wooyoung helps her get prepaired by tying her shoe laces, putting on her gloves/mittens.

Wooyoung brings IU to the skating rink.

 

 Hey everyone! Sorry for the crappy short chapter. writing this late at night. I'll upload on Monday because I don't have school that day. How will the 100 day date go? Will IU do well skating? Will anything big happen on their 100 day anniversary? until monday for next chapter :D

UPCOMING CHAPTER ABOUT:

-Skating date.

-Furniture shopping for house.

                                                  WooU Forever <3 -Sayoka Hong :) 

SPOILER:

"Wooyoung, Why are you leaving me alone?"

" Just go.."

  Why is Wooyoung being like that? Is that really his personality?