Duet Of Reality 3/3

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

PREVIOUSLY: Wooyoung and IU went to the cafiteria to eat lunch. Will they be able to confess to the crowd and have a successful performance?

Wooyoung: OMO! Wow looks so delicious!

IU: Now,you don't have to eat those greesy food :D Happy 1 month anniversary !!!

Wooyoung: -Takes a bite- Wow,the cooking is so much better than my parents.

IU: Ani,Don't say that, I'm sure your parent are the worlds best chiefs.

Wooyoung: Hehe, aniyo.

IU: Do you have a schedule after?

Wooyoung: Yeah, I have to REALLY practice on Put Your hands up song with my fellow members. You?

IU: I'm going to be on Happy Together with Eun Jung Unnie from T-ara and others.Also I Have to help Hong So Ah unnie with her acting and stuff.

Wooyoung: I'm sure you will do fine. We have to do rehersal at 7:00 PM.

IU: Yeah, I have to do mine at 6:50.

Wooyoung: I guess for our special performance will be at 7:15 :D

IU: Hey,you! Finish the meal I worked on.

 Wooyoung: Yes, My love. Kekeke.

Studio People:

MC 3: I'm sure they will do fine tonight.

Lizzy: I hope everyone will accept their relationship :)

MC 2: I heard that IU is always late because her dorm is always far from her location she is going!

Gahee: It will be a shame if she is late >;D

MC4: Atleast she will try.

 IU's Back Room Interview:

PD: Are you nervous?

IU: Yes, because the Happy Together show will take 1 hr and Hong So Ah unnie also needs help and that will bprob take 6 hrs. I hope I make it in time.

PD: Are you going to do anything for Wooyoung since it's you guys 1 month anniversary?

IU: Well,I made the lunch box and prob going to do a special event for him tonight :)

Wooyoung's Back Room Interview:

PD: Have you prepared anything for your wife for 1 month anniversary?

Wooyoung: Haha, You'll see.

IU: Well,I have to go now.

Wooyoung: See you tonight. And also, thanks for the lunch :D

IU: neh.


IU on Happy Together:     

IU Helping Hong So Ah:    

Wooyoung Practicing Put Your Hands Up: 


 It was 6:45 and IU was at her dressing up for rehersal for rehersal when she heard a knock at her door.

IU: Yes, who is it?

Mystery?!?!:....

IU: Hello?

Mystery: ...

IU then goes open the door.

Suddenly the mystery man covered her eyes.  IU was screaming so loud. They mystery man brought her to a room. IU heard some guys around her whispering.

IU: Who are you and what are you doing to me?

 The Mystery man suddenly let her open her eyes...

2PM: SUPRISE!!!! HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERYSARY!

IU: AHH! YAH, OPPA! YOu scared the hell out of me!

Studio People:

Gahee: OMO, 2pm is so playful.

MC 3: Thats so sweet of them.

Lizzy: I wish my husband was like that.

IU's Back Room Interview:

PD : How were you feeling?

IU: At first, I thought I was being kidnapped, then I found out it was a suprise for me when Wooyoung let go of me :D I wanted to scream so loud but I couldn't because I was infront of 2PM.

Wooyoung's Back Room Interview:

PD: How did you get the surprise party ready?

Wooyoung: I asked my members for some help while we were practicing.

PD: Have you ever noticed something about IU?

Wooyoung: Oh..She is still wearing the ring I gave her and the necklace

PD: Yupp.

Wooyoung: Happy 1 month anniversary!

Chansung: Sorry we scared you.

IU: Aww thank you. *Blush*

Taecyeon: Are you guys really going to confess tonight,

Junho: Is it true you like each other?

IU-Looks at wooyoung- Uhh..

Wooyoung: Yes we do love each other, YOU JELLY?

Junsu: -Looks down with the rest of the members- Yes we truly are.

Wooyoung: Hehehe, We have rehersal, lets go since we both have around the same time.

  IU: 2pm oppa's..

All: What?

IU: I'm really nervious.

Junsu: Don't be nervous,It's not like its your first time performing here.

Wooyoung: It is her first time.

Taecyeon: Really?

  -IU does her songs, then 2PM-

Wooyoung: Its our time.

IU: Yupp.

   They sing both of the songs.

  -After sing their duet-

Wooyoung: we have to go get ready for the red Carpet.

IU:Yeah, See you later.

Wooyoung & IU: Hwaiting!!


IU wore this at the red carpet. Although it was winter, She still wore a beautiful lovely dress :   

 2PM Wore this: (Taecyeon wasn't at the red carpet)    


IU and Wooyoung both saw each other at the red carpet.

 NEXT CHAPTER WILL REVEAL HOW THE SHOW GOES! I'm sorry, I don't have enought time to write the show chapter as I Promised! I'll update soon! Stay tuned :D Also,There are 2 different hallyu concert, One that is Incheon Hallyu Concert and Hallyu Dream Concert. I kinda mixed both in as you can see. >< Anyways,Hope you are looking forward to the next chapters :) WooU Fighting.

P.s. ALSO LOVING LEETEUK AND KANGSORA COUPLE!! I'm like kind aobsessed with that couple so check that couple out :) Leeteuk is so romantic and Kang SoRa is so Beautiful :) Anyways. Please Comment and Subscribe. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED :) SO FAR GOT 38 SUBS AND over 2000 VIEWS :D THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT :) YOU GUYS ARE DAEBAK! HWAITING WOOU FOREVER :)