Duet of reality.

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

Previously: IU and Wooyoung went on a very romantic date. What they don't know is that they were being spotted the whole time!! Find out what happens in this new chapter :D Wooyoung<3IU~

Date in Fan Fic: Feb 2nd. 4:00 am.

Song should listen to while reading: Boo by IU. Morning tears by IU.

Last night while they were all asleep, The news about them dating and all the photos were revealed onto the internet and has been a buzz.

On Cam.

IU thinks in her head: I can't believe we went on a date!! I just can't wait to see Wooyoung today :) Manager is trying to not say anything but I know he is having a hard time keeping a secret. I hope JYP and LOEN Entertainment discussed the news about us dating.

IU asked Manager, oppa. Manager answered with a worried smile,Yes?"Where are we going?" " We are going to JYP building to meet your bo..boy...I mean Husband.

The PD Suddenly gave IU a mission card:

   Dear IU,

 Your mission for today is to do a duet with your lovely husband. You guys will perform at the...Dun dun dun dun// HALLYU CONCERT( FYI, Hallyu concert is a concert where all FAMOUS Idols perform) You guys will sing 2 duet songs and hopefully do well. Have fun tonight :D. -WGM CREW. P.S. Its your 1 month anniversary ><

Studio People with special guest Lizzy and Gahee from After School.

MC 3. Did you guys hear about the news?

MC 1. What news?

MC 3. Yesterday night, IU and wooyoung were believed on a date together.

Lizzy. I heard they were also very romantic like holding hands, hugging, good night kiss, feeding and wooyoung gave IU his jacket to wear!!!

Gahee. AHHAHAHA so cute <333

Wooyoung's POV: -In the car with 2pm-

Taecyeon: Yah, Wooyoung ahh.

Wooyoung: Neh?

Taecyeon aren't you excited to see your wife.

Wooyoung: I'm always excited to see my wife.

Junho chuckles and Junsu did a kissy face.

Chansung: I love Junho, My love.

Junho: My love juliette will be kissed.

Wooyoung: YAH, don't joke around.

Junsu: We are performing tonight at the Hallyu Concert AGAIN!!

Wooyoung: Don't brag.

Wooyoung then gets a mission from the PD and reads it out loud.

Dear Wooyoung,

Today your mission is to do a duet with your beautiful talented wife.. Also its your 1 month anniversary!! You will be doing your duet at the Hallyu Concert. There, You are able to show your wife of to everyone!! Have fun and don't forget 1 month anniversary :) Yours truly- WGM CREW. Hwaiting!!

Nichkun: We did a duet for victoria remember?

Studio people

Mc 1. I still remember Khuntoria :)

Mc 3. You just miss her dumplings and her other cooking skills.

Lizzy. She cooked something for us and it tasted like OMG!!* Laugh*

Wooyoung: Minjae hyung, Are we almost there? I can't wait to see my lovely wife.

Wooyoung's Interview.

PD: What do you like about your wife IU?

Wooyoung: hmm, Lets see, Her smile, ajumma laugh *quick smile*style, She is really cute,her talent,her everything.

PD: Would you want your members or IU?

Wooyoung: *Sigh* I can't lose IU because she will always be there and will always be with me and in my heart *smile* Studio People: MC 3. He is thinking deeply about his wife and has a little smile. Lizzy: Aww so cute. Gahee: AYHHA. He has a wife already! and also, I can't lose my member either because they are my brothers and so I can't really pick.

Clothing: IU was wearing this: Cute trench coat.inside she was wearing this large shirt  and  and was wearing these heels Red heels:. Wooyoung was wearing this:   and wearing a pair of skinnies and nikes:. Back with the story.

Back with Wooyoung's POV:

Minjae Manager: we are here.

Taecyeon: Good luck and have fun.

Wooyoung gets out of the car and waits for IU to arrive.

IU's POV:

IU: Oppa,are we almost there?

Manager: Yupp, There was a bit of traffic so we are running a little late ( The time was 4:15 am but they had to meet at 4:00 am originally).

IU: I'm sure wooyoung will understand.

-Five minutes later-

Both POVS:

Wooyoung sees IU's van. He quickly waves to IU's manager and runs to the van.

IU opens the door quickly.

Wooyoung: Surprise :D

Wooyoung puts his hand on the roof of the van so Iu won't pump his head.

IU: Thank you. Manager oppa annyeong.

Wooyoung: Hyung, I will take good care of her. bye now, Drive safely.

Iu's Manager leaves.

IU gives Wooyoung a warm hug and wooyoung secretly whispers to IU: I missed you :D

IU: SHH..

Wooyoung: So, We are doing a duet together ei? You ready?

IU: Nervous.

Wooyoung: Why?

IU: It's my first time performing at the Hallyu concert because before I wasn't that famous so I couldn't perform there. Tonight I have to perform my solo and with you.

Wooyoung: It's my 1,2, 3,4...*counting fingers* 5th time performing there. Me too,I have to perform with my members too.

IU: * Glare*.

Wooyoung: Aww...

Wooyoung took the chance and gave IU a quick peck on the lips.

Studio People

MC 2. AHHA!! They kissed.

Lizzy. *Jokingly* This "Virtual"relationship is going pretty fast.

All: haha,I don't think they know they were being spotted.

Wooyoung's Interview.

PD: You kissed IU. How did it feel.

Wooyoung: It felt great. I just couldn't stand her cuteness and I just gave her a peck. It was a real kiss you know.

PD: Aren't you afraid they she will become more mad like how thay time at the beach?

Wooyoung: No, because since we are...*Wooyoung suddenly remembers that other people don't know about there relationship*

PD: We are.. What?

Wooyoung: We are... Married. Yeah, There is nothing wrong with us being married right and kissing your wife is no problem too.

IU's Interview.

PD: How did it feel when he kissed you?

IU: It felt normal because since we are married and*Was so close to saying dating. Remebers no one only their companies and friends know they are dating*.

PD: You and Wooyoung are so alike, you guys always stop at that point.

IU: :) ahaha. and we are really close friends so it was a friend kiss( Phew as she thinks in her head).

IU: Yeobo!! why you kiss me?

Wooyoung: Can't the husband kiss his wife?

IU:*blush blush* Lets go inside and get started!!

Wooyoung: Ah, Okay.

 They walk in holding hands and for some reason, All the people around were looking at them confusingly or happily and whispering.

IU said quietly: Why are they all looking at us and whispering?

Wooyoung: I don't know.. lets just quickly go into a empty studio.

They get into a empty studio and start searching for songs...Suddenly Wooyoung saw THE article..

Wooyoung: IU COME QUICK!!

Studio People

MC 1. OH NO!! Here it comes...

Lizzy. NO!! THEY ARE GOING TO BE REVEALED!!! EVERYONE GET TISSUES!!!!

Gahee. Calm down everyone.

Gahee. NO!!!!!!!

MC 2. SHHH! Lets just watch!!!*Laughs*

IU: Yes..

Wooyoung and IU both see the article.

 The article: IU AND WOOYOUNG ARE BOTH CONFIRMED TO BE A COUPLE.. SPOTTED TOGETHER.

   Yesterday night, Hallyu singer/Idol, 2pm member Jang Wooyoung and Nation's sweetheart, Hallyu solo-ist IU(Lee Ji Eun) have been spotted together. They were both having dinner at a cafe. They weren't wearing anything to cover their faces. They ordered a couple's meal. Wooyoung paid for the meal. They then went on a romantic walk around Han River and had a long talk. Wooyoung then walked with IU to a normal street and continued their walk. They both shared jokes. IU was about to leave, She took 2 steps and Wooyoung dragged her in and gave her a good night kiss. Both companies, JYp and LOEN made a reply to this.JYP Entertainment(Wooyoung's company) said," They just started dating and in the stage where they are getting to know each other. They had started dating recently so they aren't the bomb shell yet but please respect their relationship and spport them." IU's Company LOEN Entertainment says," They just started dating and in the stage of getting to know each other and just having fun. I think they will meet again when they have time since both of them are Hallyu Idols so they are very busy. What I think is its just meant to be because first it was the drama "Dream High",then it is the ongoing reality show "We Got Married" and now reality dating! I hope you don't budge into their relationship and keep supporting them.Thank you for your cooperation."

Pictures of them holding hands, Wooyoung and IU eating, Wooyoung paying, Wooyoung holding the door for IU. IU smiling and walking. IU leaving but wooyoung dragging her in and giving her a kiss.

Comments:

Fan 3045: I can't believe it..

Fan 2145: IU is such a no offense. -Reply with fan 567: Your a .

Fan 123: AHHHAH!!! SHE STOLE MY WOOYOUNG -Reply with fan 093: He stole my IU 3

Fan 66668: Milky couple!!!! LOVE THEM/DREAM COME TRUE!! I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!-Reply with fan 486: I know!!

ETC.

Studio People.

Lizzy. Sad.

MC 2.  I know..

Wooyoung and IU:

Wooyoung: We are spotted..

IU: yeah. :D but its okay.

Wooyoung: Aren't you mad.

IU: No..

Studio People.

All: Atleast they are not mad and okay with it :D

Wooyoung: Yeah :)

 They then get another mission card.

IU:  Another one.

Dear Wooyoung<3 IU,

Tonight your second mission is after your performance when the concert is about to end, all the idols will be there on stage, therefore, You must have a interview with the host and then you guys must confess your relationship in reality! yes, All the Idols will be there,Share the love, this was asked to be done by both of the companies so good luck. Have fun.Hwaiting! <3-WGM Crew.

will they have be able to do their mission? how will their duet go? Will everyone including all the fans and Idol accept their confession. Find out next week and next chapter:D

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:D worked hard on it/ Thank you for waiting so long and MY COMPUTER DIDN'T LAG!! YESS!! Sorry for the late update but hope you guys enjoyed it and share the love of WOOU! Milky couple forever!! <3

P.S. I'm kinda obsessed with the new couple on WGM. KANG SORA <3 LEETEUK!! I know quite a lot about them. Anyways, next chapter will come out next week. Thank you. bye now- Sayoka Hong. <3