First Date

We Got Married Special Edition.(IU and Wooyoung)

This is the 2nd copy of chapter 12.. chapter 13 will be uploaded soon

It's best to listen to this song and reading the fanfiction: Oasis By Beast ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l78KlOmxLU) Enjoy.

Previously: They were getting ready to go on their Secret Date   Date: Feb 1st 2011 at 9:00 (Starts)

Wooyoung's POV: (Reality)

Thinks: I can't believe everything is going so well. This is like my first offical date with someone I really like. As I was walking out of my dorm, I looked my watch and saw that I was a little late.. Oh,well it is just 2 minutes and it takes 4 minutes to go there.. I hope she is not mad at me..

 IU's POV: (Reality)

 Thinks: As I walk to the cafe,I did a quick look and try to not be spotted..I asked the manager of the cafe to give us a secret room and lied saying that we had to do some filming.I got to the room and I looked at the clock on the wall, It said 9:02..I wondered if he was joking and lied saying that he liked me and wanted to prank me or he really was late.. I waited a little longer.

Wooyoung's POV: 

I get to the Cafe and wondered where IU was.. then I heard the manager ask: Are you here for a recording with IU,I lied and said yes.The manager brought me to the room. I quickly fixed what I was wearing. I knocked on the door and their I saw IU wearing a beautiful stripped dress sitting across from the table.

  No one's POV:

 As wooyoung was walking to the table to sit beside IU, they both waved at each other.

Wooyoung: Hey :)

IU: Hey :)

*Sits beside her* Wooyoung: You look really pretty as usual.

IU: aww thanks.

Wooyoung: We have to be really careful from now on.

IU: what do you want to eat?

Wooyoung: Lets eat a couple number 2.

IU: Sure and what do you want as the drink? I would want a ice tea please :)

Wooyoung: I would want a milk tea.I'm going to go order now.

Wooyoung comes back from ordering.

IU: you look really well dressed today.

Wooyoung: Oh,So i'm usually not well dressed?!?!*Jokingly*

IU: Ani, You look handsome usually but today I just see something sparkle in you.

Wooyoung: well thank you.I see your wearing the necklace I got you in Japan.

IU:I wear it all the time because its something I treasure :) 

Wooyoung: Am I treasured?

IU: Although I treasure the necklace,I treasure you in another place..

Wooyoung: Where?*Worrying*

IU: In my heart,my love <3

Wooyoung: You are so immature*Jokingly*

IU: Why thank you and you are so cute :)

Wooyoung: Thank you.

 The food came:

Couple Number 2: 

  Wooyoung and IU: Jalmookgetsumida.

Wooyoung used a spoon and fed her some of his ice cream.

IU did the same but gave him some of her sandwich.

after 17 minutes and almost done their meal they talked some more:

Wooyoung: where do you want to go? Its still early(10:00 PM)

IU: Lets go on a walk near the Han River.

Wooyoung: Okay.

 Wooyoung paid for the meal.

IU: Thank You for the meal.

Wooyoung and IU walked out holding hands and the paparazzi caught them holding hands(Wooyoung and IU don't know)

IU was getting cold:

IU:*shiver* 

Wooyoung: Are you cold?

IU: A little...

Wooyoung put his coat on IU.

IU: Aren't you cold? 

Wooyoung: No..It's actually okay.

IU's POV: 

Wow,He is going to get sick soon but i'm so cold too..I feel kinda bad. When he put his coat on me, all the stress in me was all gone and the warmth and happiness started to come to me.

Wooyoung's POV:

She looks so cute with my coat on. Although it is a little chilly,I have to be a man and bare through the cold. I really truly love her and it won't change at all.

 How will the rest of the date go at the Han River. Will sparks fly or will it just be a waste of time? Uploading soon. ^^ Please Comment and Subscribe. WooU Forever~

       -Sayoka