Episode 4 {The Proposal}

We Got Married ❣❣❣ || GYoon Edition ||

 

They were already inside the restaurant. The restaurant looked rather expensive – formal theme, and a piano.

 

There were no other people inside since it was reserved for them

 

“Is it okay if we take picture? My unnies wanted me to send a picture.” Yoona asked and explain as she took out her phone.

 

“Ah! Neh!” He said as he stood and went besides her.

 

The camera went click – Both of their heads were close to each other with both gentle smiles on their face.

 

“Can you send me the picture... I'll send it to my members. I want to know their reactions about this.” He said as he took his phone out of his pocket.

 

Yoona agreed and send it to him as she send it to her unnies, “Me too. I wonder what they'll say.” Yoona laughed.

 

“Ahh! One of my members suggested that we should make a journal for each other. Uhmmm.. fill it with pictures of what we're gonna do in the future and write down how we felt that day, and at the end of our marriage we're gonna exchange with each other..” Yoona stated.

 

GD nodded, “That's a good idea... like a remembrance for each other.” he said as he smiled.

 

Suddenly they heard a fake cough, it was from the PD, “G-Dragon ssi, please go to the counter and order some foods.” Said the PD who was sending secret message to him.

 

GD sighed in disbelief as he stood up, “Wait here.” He said to Yoona and went to the counter with the PD following behind him.

 

“If she says yes, we already have the cake prepared.” The PD said as he follows him.

 

GD saw a bouquet of roses and a small box that have a two rings inside it, in the counter. “Do I really have to do this?!” He asked obviously nervous.

 

“Yes” The PD answered.

 

GD sighed once again, “If she says 'no' I'm gonna run home and lock my self for hours.” he whispered to himself as he took the rose and and box.

 

“Wait! How did you know the size of our fingers?” He asked curiously.

 

“It's expandable.” The PD answered. GD made an 'o' shape of his mouth and nodded.

 

He blew a raspberry and nodded to himself – he was about to go inside but he stop. “I want it to be romantic.” He said.

 

“I said that I want to sing Baby Baby by 4men to my wife – when I get married.” He said as he went to the piano and putted the bouquet and the box on top of it.

 

“Do you have a candles – A romantic candle?” He asked.

 

Soon enough they already have a candles. He placed the candle on the floor making it like a path towards the piano and also placed some candles around the piano. He grabbed one rose at the bouquet and started picking at its petal and spread it at the top of the piano.

 

“Could you turn of the lights?” He asked.

 

The PD turned off the lights – on the light of the candles are seen. “I think I should have a spot light... she might not see me.” GD again requested.

 

Of course his request was granted.

 

“I'm ready! Could you go inside and get her.” He asked.

 


Park Misun: This is gonna be really amazing!

Kim Jungmin: G Dragon-ssi is the man!

Kim Nayoung: I hope a guy will somehow do that for me too~


 

“What's taking him so long?” Yoona pouted and she sighed.

 

“Maybe you should go out and find out.” The PD casually said as if nothing is to be expected.

 

Yoona stood up and followed what the PD said.

 

Caption: In 3...2...1

 

Yoona: (O_O;)

 


Q: How did you felt?

Yoona: I was surprised. I didn't expect it. [ smiles shyly ]


 

As soon as she stepped out she saw nothing both tiny glows of candle, and a guy – a handsome guy playing the piano and singing to her.


 

I did not know the reason why I thought a long time that I've changed
Has changed since I met you and I think I'm very much
Can you hear this song .. ~”


 

Her feet automatically walked towards him.


 

It's so thank you oh baby you're so pretty
I can not take my eyes see only you in my eyes
You want to continue watching only you oh baby I'm really ~”


 

Caption: Looking straight at her... all the nervousness he had was completely gone.


 

Then one day meet again and again to break up passes is to meet again
I'm too good to see me laughing like an
It's so thank you oh baby you're so pretty
I can not take my eyes see only you in my eyes
You want to continue watching, I really only you five ~”

 

Caption: She looks so happy~

 

My day so happy and oh baby
I never did not want to come to an end will not change everything

 

She was already there watching and listening at his voice.

 

It's so thank you oh baby you're so pretty
I can not take my eyes see only you in my eyes
You want to continue watching, I really only you five ~”

 

With the last verse done he stood up, grabbed the bouquet and box, and knelt down.

 

“Im Yoona would be my wife?” He said ever so gently

 


All: Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Caption: MC's just one the lottery!