What Kim jongin and his cute Boyfriend Oh sehun do on a sunny day !

The most beautiful person you know, your lover

It was summer. The sun shines happily over the city.

With this weather, people wake up early and get ready to go out and have fun, going to the beach or have some delicious icecream. Exept for two people, Kim jongin and his cute boyfriend Oh sehun. It was sunday anyways, that means no school, and that means you can sleep as much as you want. People should think that way.

 

Jongin felt sunlight in his eyes. He groaned. It's so annoying. He changed on his left side, it did not work. He had no choice but to wake up. He got up, streched and went down staires to the kitchen. Jongin doesn't like to sleep with a tee on, so he was topless, messy hair. He doesn't like to wash up directly after waking up either. It would make him freeze and he does absolutly not like that. 

 

In the kitchen was Sehun making breakfast. Jongin smiled. Sehun was wearing jongin's black wifebeater that hugged his torso tight with his grey sweatpants. His brown bangs falling on his eyes. The sun on his skin making it glow. So beautiful. It was so cute how Sehun was mumbling a song while making the eggs and the bacon. So adorable how concentrated he was that he didn't notice jongin staring at him as if he is the most delicious piece of meat. Well Sehun is the most delicious piece of meat jongin have ever seen. No smart jongin don't let the jongin control you, think with your brain not with your . 

Duh, please smart jongin, are you kidding me? , holy moly jelly fish can you imagine sehun underneath you, red cheeks, looking at you with lust. chest raising up and down,callin- NO stop I won't turn into the jongin. Jongin shook his head. But he really wanted Sehun.He approached Sehun and hugged him from behind while kissing the back of his neck. Sehun smells so nice, just like candy.

"Goodmorning"

"Goodmorning" jongin answerd in deep voice. trying to seduce him. Sehun once said it's really y that it makes him blush. Ain't that just so cute. Yes it is. That's why jongin calls sehun cutiepie, cause when Sehun does something, he does it in the cutest way.

"I love you." Said Jongin.

"I love you too." Sehun answered back giggling. God, just so cute!

"Now what's your point? "

"What point?" Jongin tried to act innocent.

"You don't say I love in the morning." Damn! he is so smart.

"Wanna know "

"Yepp"

Jongin kissed the back of his neck then continued down to his spin.

"I like it when you do this"

Jongin smirked.

"why?" jongin asked hoping that Sehun would answer him with 'it makes me '. If he says so then I will just take him to the room, push him on the bed and him so hard that he wont remember his own name.

"It makes me go crazy." well that was not what he wanted to hear but it still made him proud. 

"Let's go to the room."

"Why? -Ah!" Jongin squeezed the cheeks of sehun's . Sehun's moans were so hot and got Jongin so .

"So we can have some fun, you know" jongin's smirk just got wider.

"The f-fo--ahhh"

"Sehun I can you raw on the table now, seriously."

"Then do it ahh, jongin-ahh" What a nice challange, Kai would kindly be up to it.

 

Who said we need to go out just to have fun. There is another type of fun.