Chapter Eight (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Eight

Working Out Problems

 

Daniella phone alarm went off making her scramble in her bed trying to find it. Daniella, somehow found it under the bed and question how it got there. She fails to get up and falls to the ground making a loud thud “Ow~” she whined.

“Its five am, why you have an alarm for five am” Luhan complained. Luhan squeeze the pillow closer to his face trying to block out any noise. Daniella hurdle down the stairs and grab her towel and clothes and went straight into the washroom. Daniella thought about what happen with Luhan making her cheeks burn and flush.

“I should put this here” Daniella said when she place the chair in front the door. Since the washroom didn’t lock properly she didn’t want an accident to happen and have her secret revealed. Daniella started off her routine by washing her face and then brushing her teeth. When Daniella was in the middle shaving her legs someone try to open the door.

“Why is it lock Luhan? I thought we broke it last year” Tao said trying to push the door.

“Yah” Daniella shouted.

“Open the door I need to take a piss” Tao whined. On the other side Luhan was still in bed trying to block the noise and Tao was at the door doing the pee dance. Just then Chen also comes in and starts banging on the washroom door.

“Daniel open the door brush my teeth and jell my hair” Chen said but Daniella just rolled her eyes.

“This is my washroom, don’t you have your own washroom” Daniella shouted but the boys just knocked even louder. She quickly shaved and got into the shower to wash herself. She put on her soccer shirts and shorts. Daniella takes a minute to clean up the washroom, when she opens the door Tao runs in and left the toilet seat and s his pants.

Daniella runs out and grabs her shoes and her gym bag and heads out the door. In the hall she sees Kris walking out with his gym bag. Daniella just walks by ignoring Kris and headed straight to the field were Taemin was warming up with push ups. “Hey” Taemin said as he continue to work on his push ups.

“Morning” Daniella smiled. She place her bag on the ground and start warming up by stretching. After about 20 minutes of warming up Daniella and Taemin were ready to start kicking the ball around.

“Let’s see how fast can you run and catch the ball” Taemin said. Both started to run into the direction of the net. Taemin was kicking the ball while running, Daniella was a couple feet away from him. Taemin kicks the ball towards Daniella and she kicks it towards the net. The ball hit the net quickly making Taemin and Daniella cheer.

“That was great” Daniella said. They high five each other with both hands and laughing together.

“Come on lets continue working on our passing” Taemin said and Daniella nodded. They continue run up and down the field passing the ball to one another. Then a group of boys stop them from practicing on the field.

“What do you think you are doing?” Luhan asked.

Daniella couldn’t believe what she was hearing “Look we are just practicing for tomorrow try outs” Taemin tried to reason with Luhan.

“Look we don’t want to cause any trouble” Daniella said, but Luhan just chuckle at her.

“Come on, it’s only two of you and five of us” Chen pointed out.

“Yeah Chen is right, we need the field more than you” Xiumin said trying to back up his friend.

“Look we got here first but we can split the field right up” Daniella said, Luhan was going to fight back but Kris joined them on field. Luhan held back his tongue and only smiled and walk to the other side of the field.

“What with that guy” Taemin asks Daniella.

“He especially hates me because I am his roommate and I kind of made him not get laid. I didn’t want to be in the room while he was getting laid. Plus I’m pretty sure she was not supposed to be in are dorm, it’s one of the rules” Daniella said. Both of them were just light running passing the ball.

“Come on, even I will break that rule if I can’t get a pretty girl in my room” Taemin said and kicked the ball into the net. Daniella walk over to the net and picked up the ball “I mean I wouldn’t sleep with her, I would want to get to know her maybe watch a movie” Taemin said.

Both stop walking and looked to their side. There were a bunch of girls looking at Luhan and his friends squealing “Honestly I don’t understand how girls always chose the bad boys” Daniella said and shook her head. “Car wash is coming up, I wonder how the guys are going to react” Daniella remember her mom wanting her to wear a bikini.

“I heard about that. A bunch of girls washing cars, if only I had a car.” Taemin sighed “I guess I will be watching from the side lines” Daniella through the ball at him. Taemin caught it and the laugh.

 As they were laughing Luhan was looking at them “Watch this” Tao said and he kicked the ball heading towards Daniella. Tao kicked another ball, Daniella got hit by one ball making her stop. When the other ball hit her she fell to the ground. Taemin shook Daniella body trying to wake her up. Luhan looks at Tao “What?! I almost peed myself this morning because of her” Tao said and shrug his shoulder.

Luhan runs towards Daniella and notice she was not waking up “Let me” Luhan said and picked Daniella up bridal style. “God how much do you weight” Luhan mumbled as he head towards the nurse office. When he got there he laid Daniella on the bed and brushed away her bangs.

The school doctor was in the building and took a look at Daniella “don’t worry he is only unconscious he should be awake soon” The doctor said. Luhan looks back at Daniella and watches her chest rise and lower. Luhan bows and leaves Daniella in the care of doctor and nurses. When Luhan went back to the field, when he saw Tao, he punched his friend in the face.

“What the hell” Tao shouted at Luhan.

“Dude it does not matter he had locked you out. It mine and Daniel washroom, you had no right to kick balls at his head” Luhan shouted back Tao. Kris breaks the two apart before they start to fight “Just next time think, you could out of the school if Daniel complains about this. His family must have a lot of money and power to be rooming with me” Luhan said making Tao bite down on his lip.

“Hey, you!” Kris called out for Taemin. Taemin walks over to the guys shyly “make sure you bring Daniel stuff back to him” Kris said. Taemin bowed and took Daniella bag and headed to the nurse office. When he got there Daniella was still passed out sleeping.

Taemin saw the time and headed to the cafeteria and got some coffee and food to go. While Taemin was in the cafeteria getting food, Daniella started to stir in bed. When she open her eyes she almost jumped out of bed. Daniella find her bag at the foot of the bed and realize that she in the nurse office. Daniella slowly gathers her belongings when an unknown man walks in there.

The doctor notices that his patient is finally and awake and walks towards her. He takes his clipboard and reads the last vital readings “Well Daniel is there something you want to tell me” The Doctor said making Daniella freeze.

“Uhh no, I’m just going to go back to my dorm to rest” Daniella said and fake smiled.

“Going back to the boy’s dorm eh? I think that is a bit weird since you are a girl and all” The Doctor said and raise his eyebrow.

It has only been a couple days and Daniella already got caught ‘’ Daniella thought. Daniella sat down on the bed and look up at the doctor “I need to be boy, so I can get on the boys soccer team and show that girls are just as good as boys. The other university laughed at my face saying that I couldn’t play because I was a girl” Daniella was trying to explain herself.

“Why not just join the girl’s team here” The Doctor said.

Daniella bit down her lip “I want to prove that teams should not be gender bias. Just because they lost the girl team because of budget cuts does not mean we can’t play. Girls should be at least able to try out for the team. I wanted to show the school after I beat them. A girl beating them in soccer will let other girls tryout” Daniella sighed and looked down to her feet. She knew she was busted and that she will have to go home.

“I will let this past. Only because we are in the twenty-first century and what they did was wrong. But please no funny bussiness in the boys dorm and kick ” The Doctor said with a smile and both of them fist bump each other. “Also be careful of your wrap, it cuts the expansion of your lungs. You may faint if it gets too strenuous” The Doctor mention.

Daniella smiled and nodded, just then Taemin walks in with a bag of food and a tray of drinks “Hey Taemin, is that all for me?” Daniella eyes widen but she smiles making Taemin feel a little weird.

“Uh- yeah I didn’t know what drink you wanted” Taemin place it on the table.

“Stay enjoy your breakfast but then go back to your dorm to rest up. Okay” The doctor said, he then left the two students alone.

Daniella joins Taemin and the both start to munch on the breakfast sandwich “Do you mind if I take these three drinks home with me. I can pay you” Daniella was cut off by Taemin placing his hand over Daniella mouth

“No, it’s okay” Taemin smiled

“Fine but I am buying you next meal” Daniella pointed her finger at him

“Deal” Taemin and her then shook hands of agreement. After breakfast Daniella headed back to her room to sleep more, since her head felt like it was spinning. When she got back to the dorm, Luhan was missing. She shrug her shoulder and place the three drinks on his night stand and wrote a note for Luhan. She went to bed and crawled to sleep as her head was pounding.


Chapter are going to become longer, I feel like I have made them a little to short. I hope you all don't mind ^^ The more Comments! the more I will update frequently. Don't forget to Subscribe and Upvote! =^-^=