Chapter Six (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Six:

Luhan my Roommate

 

“Is this yours?” Daniella looks up and sees a boy holding a pair of her underwear. Her face immediately goes red as she remembers it was one of the boys who saw her fall into a garbage bin. She asked her self why she is always get embarrass and in front of cute guys. As She free herself off the suitcase the boy poked her forehead causing her to sit back down on to the suit case. “Are these flowers and bees your underwear?” The boy said and Daniella shook her head unable to say anything “These are a lot of pairs of underwear of girl underwear for a boy  are you a girl” The boy asked.

Daniella heart rate started to exceed, did she already caught on her first day on campus “No!!!” Daniella shouted as she then grab the pair of underwear out of the boys hand and shoves it back into her suit case “It’s my girlfriend's underwear” Daniella said trying to convince him. “You know the rules no girl at the dorm, something has to help me either than Skype dates” Daniella said and then chuckle a bit.

“Whatever, sorry about hitting you” The boy said and then bent down to grab his ball. “Just keep that stuff in your room and don’t carry it around” The boy said making Daniella jaw drop.

“Yeah I’m on my way to the dorms. This is my first time being here” Daniella said trying to defend herself. However, the boy just walked away “Next time, I'll see that boy I’m going to give a piece of my mind” Daniella said to herself out loud.

 Daniella got herself together but she kept looking back, where she saw the boy playing soccer. It was the boy she saw at the mall who made her heart jump ‘He is good looking, too bad he has a bad personality’ Daniella thought.

When she finally made to the residence the RA(Resident Advisor) came out to great Daniella and show the room she will be staying at. “Hello my name is Leeteuk and welcome Daniel to Western University campus. Just to let you know everyone needs to be in the dorm by 10 pm and no girls in the boy’s resident and vice versa” Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk handed a paper for Daniella to sign that she accepts the rules and will accept punishment if broken. Daniella signed it as she wanted to rest from her long day searching around the campus. Leeteuk brought her to the third floor and showed her the room “Are the washrooms private or public” Daniella asked hoping it is private.

“Don’t worry every room gets their own private washroom” Leeteuk said making Daniella breathe a little more easily. They stood in front of room 305, she then took the key Leeteuk gave her and open the door. She was amazed on how big it was and how beautifully decorated.

                                       

“Your roommate is Luhan, who also is trying out for the soccer team as you. Just to warn you, Luhan is not the friendliest person and does not people rooming with him.But, Do not worry he will warm up to you” Leeteuk said and then ruffled my hair, causing the wig to move a bit. She quickly fix the wig before Leeteuk could notice.

“Thanks, is all the dorm rooms are like this. It looks amazing” Daniella said as she place one of suit case on the bed. 

“Only people who can afford is rich kids. I met your mother she donates a lot of money to this school, so we give her child the best room” Leeteuk said making me a bit shy “Don’t worry you’re not the richest guy here, Luhan is” With that Leeteuk left me to unpack.

Luhan was not in the room so Daniella didn’t know which bed was hers. Daniella started to unpack her clothes first hiding her bra and lady underwear before her roommate find out.  She saw picture frames of different cities like Paris, India and even Alaska “He must travel a lot” Daniella said out loud. She then notice a picture of 6 boys in school uniform.

A smile creeps on Daniella face as the picture reminds her of her friends back in high school. Her jaw drops as she remember those face one being Kris and the other  boy for hitting her in the head with soccer ball. Those are the bastards who laughed at me when I fell in the garbage. I fall to the bed and put the pillow over my face and screamed. It seems I couldn’t get rid of these guys.

Not only do I embarrass myself in front of these guys but I seem to always blush really hard. Just then the door open, Daniella looks to the side and her eyes widen as she sees her new roommate. “What are you doing here, and why are you on my bed!” Luhan said.

Daniella got up and place the pillow back “Well starting today this is my room” Daniella said

“Says who?” Luhan question.

“The RA told me this will be my room and you weren’t here so I didn’t know which bed was yours” Daniella said and cross her arms.

Luhan drop the soccer ball he was holding and ruffle his hair “Get OUT!” Luhan shouted

“You can’t make me, this is my room as well. Where would I go?” Daniella was now understood what Leeteuk was talking about.

“Go anywhere that does not include this place. I don’t want you or your freaky underwear in this room” Luhan then threw  Daniella suitcase on the floor “I hate sharing rooms with people, and I especially hate people on my bed” Just then Luhan friends came inside and notice the attention between Luhan and his new roommate Daniella.

“What going on here” One of the boys said as he peek over Kris shoulder

“Get out” Luhan said in a stern voice

“I can’t leave, No I won’t leave” Daniella said, she the stomped her foot.

“Look Luhan you knew this day will come, you can’t have a dorm room to yourself. Plus this guy will be trying out for the soccer team” Kris tried to intervene.

Luhan friend got comfortable as they sat on the couch and watch the two roommate fight on what there’s. “Tomorrow I going to speak to whoever to get you and you stuff out of here” Luhan said as threw up his arms and fell back to his bed as he was defeated.

After a quick introduction of Luhan’s friends, Daniella continue unpack as she open her suit case fully up. Little did Daniella know she forgot to hide the tampons right away “Why do you have tampons in your suitcase” Chen said as he pointed it out, causing everyone to look at Daniella and the tampons.

“Umm... I get really bad nose bleeds” Daniella said hoping to convince them. Instead they burst out laughing, some fall to the floor and hold onto their stomachs.

“So what you stick them up your nose?” Tao ask as everyone started to calm down.

“Yeah, you take one” Daniella said and she held one “You remove the plastic part and the stick them up her nose and it absorb right up” Daniella showed them by putting one up her nose. Just then the room was filled with laughter and boys having tears in their eyes.

“Oh god Luhan your roommate is a freak” Xiumin said making Daniella shy once again.

“Come on lets go before he put on a dress and starts dancing to Orange Caramel” Luhan said and they all left Daniella alone in the room. Daniella took off the tampon from her nose and continue to unpack. When she was done she send a text to her brother hoping he has time to call and make her tiny bit better of herself.