Chapter Fifty-One(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Fifty-One

Everything's Alright

“Can I have fried pickles and fries please” Daniella ordered. She waited in front of the food truck for her food. When the guy passed the tray to Daniella she handed him the money. “Keep the change” Daniella smiled. Daniella walked to the side and put some vinegar and ketchup on her fries. She took her tray and sat down at the usual bench.

Daniella normally spent her afternoons in the park after she was done with soccer practice. Daniella couldn’t help but order fried pickles whenever the food truck was around. It had become such a regular thing that even the food truck guy knew her name.

 Daniella looked over to the field to see kids playing around, jocks playing soccer and a couple enjoying their evening. Looking at the couple holding hands and sneakily kissing each other’s cheeks reminded Daniella of the romantic times she had with Luhan.

Daniella didn’t notice a man sitting next to her, she didn’t even notice him taking a deep fried pickle from her tray. “Mmm theses are really good” Daniella shook her head and looked to her side. dropped open, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “Do you mind if I have more?” the man reached for Daniella’s tray but she slapped his hand.

Daniella lowered her head. “Have I been practicing too much?” Daniella whispered. “I must be really exhausted to be hallucinating about Luhan right now” Daniella looked up to see Luhan chuckling. Daniella got  up and threw her tray of food in the garbage bin. She fixed her purse and quickly walked away. ‘Just go home and sleep it off’ Daniella told herself.

She felt someone twist her arm making her snap her head. “Don’t run away from me” Luhan said making Daniella choke on her words. “Please not again” Hearing Luhan say that made Daniella sad. Luhan caressed Daniella’s cheek “It’s me, Luhan” however Daniella shook her head.

“You feel so real, am I hallucinating?” Daniella let a single tear go down her cheek.

“No babe you’re not hallucinating. I’m here to take you back... I love you” Daniella felt Luhan's soft lips on hers. The kiss was soft and delicate as if Luhan was trying to show how precious she was to him. When Luhan pulled away he was confused to see Daniella crying. “Daniella-“ Luhan felt a sharp slap across his face.

Daniella took off running out of the park, she caught a taxi and headed home. Daniella's lips quivered as she tried to get her door open with her shaky hands. Once inside Daniella locked the door and rested her head on the door. “Why is he here to take me back? He was the one who clearly didn’t want us...to-” Daniella felt her phone vibrate. She recognized the number, it was Luhan. “How did he-” Daniella shook her head.

Her phone didn’t stop ringing, Luhan kept calling her over and over again. Daniella lay on her bed, she curled up into a ball. It wasn’t until a loud knock on the door made her jump out of bed. Slowly she walked out of her bedroom to the front door, looking into the peep hole. “Daniella!” Luhan knocked again. “Please open up, we need to talk” Luhan waited for Daniella to reply. “Fine listen, I wanted to come to the ball. I got mad because I lost everything important to me including you. I was at the club with the team and most of us got drugged by some group of girls. Your brother helped, but luck wasn't on my side” Luhan sighed.

“I know everything Luhan” Daniella shouted behind the locked door. Luhan was surprised to hear her. “Sehun told me, he even told me how you came to the house in the morning” Daniella backed away from the door and opened it to see Luhan. “But I don't get it, why did it take you three months to come and get me?” Daniella frowned.

“Because I didn’t want to do the whole distance thing” Daniella was speechless she shook her head. She didn't want to see Luhan anymore, so Daniella was ready to close the door on him. “I got onto the England team to play soccer. However when it comes to Fifa and Olympics I can’t play for England but South Korea. I wanted us to both live our dream and be together, that’s why I took a long time”

“I don’t know Luhan, aren’t you mad at me for lying to you? Don’t you feel betrayed?” Daniella shrugged her shoulders she didn't know what to do.

“No not anymore, I probably would've done the same thing now that I think about it. I guess I do understand why it took you so long to tell me” Luhan stepped closer to Daniella closing the door behind him. “All I know is that I would be going crazy if I didn’t have you” Luhan reached out for Daniella’s hand and placed it on his chest. “Do you feel how much my heart races when I’m around you? When you’re gone I feel dead” Luhan’s words made Daniella smile.

“That's the cheesiest line I've ever heard” Daniella wiped her tears. “Luhan you're doing so much just to be with me, aren’t you going to miss your family and friends? I don’t want to be the one taking you away from them. I love you but it’s not worth seeing you suffer” Daniella got closer to Luhan. The scent coming from Luhan only brought peace to Daniella, she didn’t realise how much she missed it.

“What Family? My mother and father are horrible parents. At least with you, we can create our own family” Daniella playfully hit Luhan’s chest. “In time” He laughed but got serious again. “With friends we'll see them on the field again, but you're the one and only girl I will love” Luhan leaned in to kiss Daniella, he placed his hand behind Daniella’s neck and deepened the kiss.

Daniella started to feel Luhan’s chest letting her hands roam. Then Luhan pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. He squeezed Daniella’s making her moan, she quickly ed her shirt while Luhan harshly pulled it down impatiently, exposing her lacey bra. Daniella wrapped her arms around Luhan as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. “The one on the left” Daniella commanded making Luhan kick open the door. He walked over to the bed and dropped Daniella onto it, she then pulled off her shorts and threw them on the floor, Luhan bit his lip as he stared at her.

Luhan climbed on top of Daniella and started kissing and on her neck which turned her on even more. He then ped his pants but Daniella flipped him over and straddled him. She looked down and pecked his lips, both of them smiled looking into each other’s eyes. Daniella’s hair flowed down covering her face, she quickly pulled it behind her ears. “Your hair is growing” Luhan played with the tips of Daniella’s hair.

“Really you’re bringing my hair up now?” Daniella laughed.

“How did I not notice your wig? Did you even have a wig?” Luhan was puzzled. “You still look so beautiful” Luhan’s kissed Daniella’s hand, he held it close to his face and pecked her hand one more time. Luhan pulled Daniella down next to him cuddling closer to her. “I want us to do this at a better time, I’m sorry” Daniella smiled at Luhan’s honesty. “I love you”

“I love you too Luhan” Daniella pecked Luhan on the lips; she then cuddled closer to Luhan. They stayed in bed talking about the things they'd missed for the past three months. “You really told your mom that you were coming here for me?” Luhan nodded, she laughed. “Oh god I wish I could have seen her face” Daniella looked at Luhan. ‘He is really here with me’ Daniella kissed Luhan on the lips. As they shared an intimate kiss, Daniella’s stomach growled breaking them apart from the kiss.

“Glad that some things never change” Luhan sat up and got his pants and shirt from the ground. He walked into the kitchen and starts looking around for ingredients. “Come here” Luhan called for Daniella.

“What are you making?” Daniella sat on a stool and leaned on the counter. Luhan smirked and continued chopping ingredients. “Tell me” Daniella pouted. When Luhan was done he placed the plate in front of Daniella. “What is it?” Daniella asked.

“Sheppard’s pie” Luhan then took a spoon fool and offered it to Daniella, who gladly accepted. ‘Cuddles, food and more’ Daniella definatly loved this. “Luhan what if you move in with me while I train for the Olympics and you work for the England soccer team?” Daniella asked.

“You and I together like back at the college residence... where the beer is” Luhan joked around. Both of them cuddled close together on the couch. “Do you think I should dress up as girl so I can be on the same team as you?” Luhan joked and Daniella laughed “Secretly a Boy eh?” Luhan winked.