Chapter Forty(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Forty

 Café and Maid outfits

 

Daniella was excited to see Luhan, especially because of the special event her mother was holding at the school. ‘Finally I can be Daniella and kiss him. It's so hard being Daniel with Luhan taking off his clothes every minute!’ Daniella smiled remembering this morning's events. ‘Luhan is going to love me in this’ Daniella looked at herself in the mirror, and checked herself out.

“Listen up ladies, make sure you get your customers to buy lots of things off the menu. All the money will be going towards the graduation ceremony alright? So get your flirting charms on” Mrs. Oh laughed. The Ivy club was holding a coffee event in the cafeteria, the girls got to wear cute maid outfits and serve the students.

Daniella's dream of showing her y side to Luhan was short lived. “Here Daniella you get to wear this” One of the girls handed Daniella a mascot costume. Daniella looked at the mascot costume and the girl who handed it to her. ‘She looks familiar’ Daniella tried to remember where she had seen the girl. “You know Luhan used to want me and I bet if he sees me in this, he won’t be able to resist” The girl giggled.

Oh! She was the girl Luhan was making out with when I first came to the school’ Daniella remembered. “Look I don’t know who you are but Luhan loves me and he was just helping charity. Yeah that’s right, I went there” Daniella dropped the costume and crossed her arms arrogantly.

“Leave Chorong, Luhan never looked at you the way he looks at Daniella” Suzy stood up for Daniella. Chorong flicked her long hair and left the scene. Suzy rolled her eyes. “Sorry Daniella, we do need someone to wear that mascot costume. Since you're already taken, the girls thought you wouldn't bring that many costumers in” Suzy shrugged her shoulders.

“What about you? You’re taken as well. Why can’t you wear the mascot costume?” Daniella asked, she gave Suzy puppy eyes as she pouted.

“Stop that Daniella, I’m not Luhan. I won’t fall for that look” Suzy looked away. “Sehun is away, so he can’t really get jealous and make costumers run away” Suzy sighed, she placed her hands on her stomach. She then quickly wiped away her tears. “Daniella can you keep a secret?” Suzy questioned.

“Sure” Daniella was confused by Suzy's change in behaviour. Suzy held Daniella's wrist and pulled her out of the cafeteria and into a secluded area.

“Look, I’m planning on telling Sehun the moment he is back home. But I need someone to know now to get me through this” Suzy was beating around the bush, but Daniella knew where the conversation was going. It wasn't the first time she was hearing the exact same words. “I think I’m pregnant” Suzy said, Daniella slapped her hand over Suzy's mouth and looked around.

Daniella breathed heavily as her eyes started to get watery. “Suzy, are you sure it is Sehun’s?” Daniella asked.

Suzy smacked Daniella's arm. “Of course it's Sehun's, I've never slept with anyone else. If you are thinking it's Luhan's, you’re wrong. I may have tried to sleep with him but Sehun is only the only one I actually did.” Suzy was a little offended.

“Don’t even say a word to Sehun until we get a paternity test done” Daniella said, she pulled out her phone and dialed. “Yes, I would like to book an appointment for three months from now” Daniella booked an appointment for Suzy.

“Daniella! I already have an appointment at my OB/GYN” Suzy was still confused.

“It’s for a paternity test” Daniella bit her lip as she looked down at Suzy's stomach.

 “Why do we need one when I know its Sehun's?” Suzy crossed her arms.

“Sehun's ex-girlfriend, Emily, tricked Sehun saying she was pregnant so that they could stay together. Sehun played along until Emily had trouble covering that she wasn't really pregnant. It’s better to have the proof when you tell Sehun, you don’t want to be hurt when he might say it’s not his. Look, Sehun will know it’s his but it’s just with his experience he may want to insure it really is his” Daniella hugged Suzy tightly. “I promise I will be there for you until Sehun gets home” Daniella promised Suzy who's eyes got teary again.

The two girls went back inside, Daniella put on the coffee cup mascot costume and went outside and tried to bring in costumers. Luhan and his friends walked in when he heard the Ivy club was hosting the event. Luhan was hoping to see Daniella working and maybe get her to go on a date afterwards. Luhan sat down with his friends and looked around hoping to spot his girl.

“Welcome, my name is Chorong and I will be your waitress for today” Chorong smiled and gave the boys the menu. She bent down showing her cleavage, Chen leaned in to look but got elbowed by Xiumin. Chen dropped his spoon making Chorong bend over to pick it up. She was disappointed to see Luhan looking somewhere else. However Chen and Xiumin could not keep their eyes off of Chorong.

“Can we get Daniella as our waitress?” Luhan asked.

Chorong frowned and pointed to the mascot. “She is busy being the mascot” Chorong said. Luhan stood up and went straight towards Daniella, he tapped her shoulder making her turn around to face Luhan. Luhan pulled the mascot head over Daniella's face making her fan herself from the heat.

“Hey” Daniella smiled as she continued to fan herself. Luhan moved her wet sweaty hair out of her face. “I saw you trying to find me” Daniella chuckled. Luhan leaned in and kissed Daniella who gladly wrapped her arms around Luhan's neck. 'God I've missed those lips' She though. Daniella pecked Luhan's lips one last time before she pulled away.

“So why don’t you come and serve my table?” Luhan asked but Daniella pouted and gave puppy eyes. ‘She wants something’ Luhan thought.

“Well I can only serve if I wear the maid costume, but someone has to wear the mascot” Daniella played with Luhan's collar.

“Fine I'll wear the mascot costume” Luhan sighed. Daniella's face lit up. She jumped and hugged Luhan surprising him.

“You’re the best” Daniella pecked Luhan's cheek and handed Luhan the rest of the costume. Daniella ran to the changing room to change into the maid outfit. When she wanted to step inside the cafeteria Luhan stood in front of her.

“I changed my mind, I want you to wear the mascot” Luhan crossed his arms.

“Why Luhan?” Daniella pouted. “Don’t you like me in this?” Daniella asked.

“Of course I do but so would every guy in here. There's no way I’m going to let those creeps stare at you andhave dirty thoughts” Luhan shook his head. Daniella scrunched her nose up, she punched Luhan's arm making him whine in pain. Daniella walked past Luhan and into the cafeteria, she took a tray and started waiting on tables. Luhan sat down at his table and glared at every guy who laid eyes on Daniella.

“Dude what is wrong with you? You look like you want to kill someone” Lay joked.

“I want to kill every one of those bastards” Luhan slammed his fist on the table. ‘Why does she have to have smoking hot legs, and those white knee high socks are making it worse. Also why does she have to show her cleavage? Couldn’t she have gotten a bigger sized costume’ Luhan ranted in his head.

“Daniella is one smoking hot girl, tell me Luhan have you slept with her? I bet she is really good in bed” Tao said earning a smack from Kris on the back of his head. “Ouch! What that was for?”

“It was either a smack on the head from me or have Luhan strangle you to death” Kris said. The guys laughed as Luhan glared at Tao for looking at his girl like that.

“No I haven’t” Luhan said. Making the guys say "Ooh" “Maybe I will get lucky” Luhan winked to the guys. Daniella stopped by their table and dropped some drinks. “Can you please change into something else?” Luhan begged.

“Are you kidding? I’m making so much in tips” Daniella pecked Luhan's cheek and went to the back to get some orders. Luhan got up and put on the mascot costume and worked at the front doors. He kept a close eye on Daniella making sure no one tried to take advantage of her.

When it came to closing time, Luhan waited at the front doors for Daniella as she cleaned up. “Daniella can you take out the trash?” Chorong asked. Daniella smiled and took the bags out to the back. “Have fun” Chorong smirked.

Daniella threw the trash into the large bin, she didn’t expect someone to squeeze her . Daniella screamed, she turned around and took a step back. Her back hit the giant trash can. “Stop it” Daniella yelled. The three boys kept on trying to have a peek under Daniella's skirt.

“Umm are you're the girl who would do anything for men right?” One of the boys said making Daniella speechless. Each one grabbed Daniella by the wrist holding her back, one of the guys touched Daniella's thigh. Daniella closed her eyes as she tried to get away. She hated how the guys' hands were as cold as ice, it felt nothing like the soft touches of Luhan.

Daniella didn't feel the guys' cold touches, she opened her eyes to one of them on the ground with a bloody nose. “Touch my girl and you’ll die!” Luhan spat. The other guys quickly let go of Daniella and picked his friend up off the floor and then they ran as fast as they could. Daniella ran into Luhan's arms and cried into his chest. “Are you okay babe?” Luhan asked and Daniella's cheek as she nodded.

“I want to change” Daniella sounded like she was begging. Luhan walked with her to the changing room and waited for her to come out. He notice Daniella was sniffling still, he patted her head and reassured her everything was okay. “I’m going to go home” Daniella said and started to walk away.

Luhan chased after Daniella. “I want you to come to my place” Luhan stated and waited for Daniella's reply. “I will cook your favourite food” Luhan persuaded her with food.

Daniella chuckled. “You've got yourself a deal” Luhan held Daniella’s hand as they both walked out to the parking lot. “This will be the first time I get to see your home” Daniella said excited.

“Hopefully it won’t be the last” Luhan pecked Daniella's cheek before he started the car.