Chapter Four (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Four:

Dinner with Mom

 

Daniella gets out of the parking lot and gives her keys to the chauffeur “Be careful with my baby” She said. She entered the hotel were her mom asked for her to meet. She is wearing a simple lace blue dress with a thin gold belt and gold shoes.

Daniella saw her mom waiting for her outside the big wooden doors. She fixed her hair and dress quickly. “Glad to see you cleaned up for once, instead of you wearing your brother’s clothes” Mrs. Oh said making Daniella roll her eyes. “Come on, my friends are dying to see you!” Mrs. Oh got really excited as she open the door.

Daniella eyes widen as she couldn’t believe what was happening “Mother I thought it was just going to me and you” she started to get nervous. Daniella shook her head and started to walk back but her mom pulled onto her elbow making her walk into the dining room. “Mom~” Daniella whined.

“Enough you'll see my friends from the club that I belong too. There here with their daughters to talk about the annual spring celebration” Mrs. Oh said as they walk into the dining hall. “Ladies this is Daniella” Mrs. Oh said making Daniella awkwardly smile and wave.

“Oh look how pretty she is” A lady said as she pinch my cheeks.

I took a step back and glare at her “Aww she must be jealous” Another lady said. Daniella sat with the old ladies daughters who where her age.

Everyone was talking while we waited for the food to come. Daniella was being silent while the others kept talking. “Oh Daniella right?” Daniella looks up to see one of the girls smiling. Daniella smiles and clears “Your brother is Oh Sehun who just join Exo K right?” The girl said and Daniella nodded. “We almost hooked up a couple nights ago, but he said he had other priories in the morning. Is it possible if I could get his number” The girl said.

“Sorry, what’s your name?” Daniella asked

“Oh my bad it’s Bae Suzy” Suzy said and stock out her hand to shake. Suzy shook Daniella hand, and she finally remember Suzy. Sehun told Daniella that he actually thought this girl look hot. But she looks totally different from that night Daniella remembers.

“Sehun just moved, I don’t know what his latest number is but when I get I’ll give it to you” Daniella lied but pulled it off by giving her signature smile.  She wanted to know what her deal with Sehun is before she sets them up together.

More food came, making Daniella fill up her plate. Some of the girls look disgusted Daniella eating on a big piece a turkey leg. Suzy kept talking about Sehun to the girls next to her. “I felt his hard grinding up on me and I was totally ” Suzy said making Daniella choke on her food. The girls look at Daniella making it a little awkward. Daniella get up making everything on the table go with her.

Daniella accidently took the table cloth and used it as chest napkin. Food and plates go crashing onto the floor. “Daniella!” Mrs. Oh shouted.

Daniella quickly bowed “I have to go to the washroom” Daniella said as she stumble over the mess she went. The waiters came quickly to clean the mess and get the table all set up again. Daniella used the toilet and when she came out she saw Suzy leaning on the sink counters. “Suzy” Daniella said and smiled.

“Look I hope you tell me the truth about Sehun and his number. I really want him” Suzy said making her furrow her eyebrow at her.

Daniella quickly crossed her arms and walk around Suzy “After you have him are you going to dump all the other guys you have been with” she questions.

Suzy scoffed “Who do you think I am, a ? That night when I meet Sehun was my first time out. Call it love at first sight, and I just want to steal his heart before anyone else does” Suzy said. Daniella sighed as she could tell Suzy was telling the truth as she too had determination and look she had for Donghae.

“Honestly Sehun has a big , I accidently walked in him in the washroom and bedroom while he was making love to his ex. Don’t worry he is only my step brother and his ex is long gone, I mean she is America with her new boyfriend” Daniella said making Suzy smile.

They walk back into the dining room smiling as they sit back down. Desert came making Daniella excited that it was almost over. Sadly her mother Mrs. Oh had to make a speech thanking everyone for coming to the event. “For the next couple of months we are going to having series of events to fundraise for Western University ...” Just then Daniella choked on her water, and her mother glared at her. Daniella raise her hands in defense “Every month we will be having a different theme fundraising. For September we will be having a car wash while the weather is still hot. Don’t worry us moms will take care of everything, all you need to do is show up” Mrs. Oh said.

Some of the girls got excited that they will be wearing cute swimsuits. However on Daniella mind was how she was going to juggle being a boy on the soccer team and being a girl, for her mother’s club. She knew there was no way her mother was going to let her not participate, as her mother dream for to become debutante. She was leaving when Suzy came up to her “Hey do you think you can get Sehun to come” Suzy asked.

“I will talk to Sehun and Exo see if they can pass by, but I can’t make any promises since they are out touring the world” Daniella said and Suzy look down to the ground. “But I will definitely get you Sehun number” Daniella said making Suzy cheer up.

Just as Daniella was waiting for the chauffeur to get her car, Mrs. Oh got her daughter before she left. “Daniella I really want you to be in your best behavior for these fundraising. This was the only way I had to get your brother into college” Mrs. Oh said making Daniella think of the perfect plan. “I was a debutante and so was your grandmother, I’m expecting you to be a debutante as well” Mrs. Oh said making Daniella roll her eyes.

The chauffeur finally pull up with Daniella car “Anything else mom” Daniella said. The Chauffer hand Daniella the key. Daniella step into the car and rolled down the window.

“I will like to see your brother” Mrs. Oh said making Daniella a little nervous.

“Oh mom he is going to busy with frosh week, I think you should let him have fun with his new friends” Daniella said hoping her mother will allow it.

“Your right darling, I will see you and your brother at the car wash” Mrs. Oh said. Daniella wave her mom goodbye and went straight home. At home Daniella kicked off her shoes and shook her head vigorously. Ashley, Kayla and Leo came down the stairs and saw Daniella trying to rip off her dress.

“I don’t understand how guys can do this” Daniella said as she continue to rip off her dress. Leo goes down up s the dress for her.As, she walks out of her dress and runs up stairs, she then lays face first on her bed.

“I guess it was that bad eh” Ashley said. The rest of night Daniella told what happen at the dinner. About Suzy and her crush on Sehun, then the embarrassing table cloth accident as well. “I so wish I was there” Ashley said and laughed out loud.

“Look tomorrow is registration at the school” Daniella said as she quickly falls asleep.