Chapter Thirty-Six (E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Thirty-Six

The Rock Concert

 

Daniella waited at the front of the school gates leaning against her motorcycle. ‘Thank you Leo for bringing my baby’ Daniella thought as she looked at her bike. ‘I haven’t rode you in months’ Daniella patted the seat of her motorcycle. She then took out her phone and texted Luhan saying she was waiting for him.

Daniella saw Luhan coming out from the school gates, she smiled and started to get all excited. Daniella immediately ran to Luhan jumping into a hug, Luhan held Daniella tight and twirled her around. Daniella couldn’t hold it any longer, she leaned in and kissed Luhan. When she pulled back, their foreheads were still touching. “You don’t understand how long I’ve been waiting to do that” Daniella panted and smiled. Luhan pecked her lips again. ‘Do you know how hard it is to be around you when I’m Daniel?’ Daniella chuckled.

“So the team won the game and I scored three goals” Luhan's hands trailed down Daniella's back. “Do I get my surprise here or somewhere more private?” Luhan leaned into Daniella and nibbled on her ear. Daniella was ticklish and started to wiggle out of Luhan's grip. “I didn’t see your brother at the dorm, do you want to head back their?” Luhan asked.

Daniella pouted and gave puppy eyes. “We can do that...  but then that would ruin the surprise I have for you” Daniella smirked and tickled Luhan's stomach. She ran to her bike and Luhan followed her. She then threw Luhan a helmet. “Put this on, we are going for a ride” Daniella put her helmet on.

Luhan held the helmet in his hands. “You know how to ride that?” Luhan pointed to the motorcycle.

“Yeah, Sehun taught me last year and don’t worry I have a licence.” Daniella got onto her bike, as she did Luhan looked at Daniella and the outfit she was wearing. ‘God, why does she wears things that make me excited’ Luhan thought. Daniella wore a black crop t-shirt with the lettering geek on it. What attracted Luhan was the red plaid skirt Daniella wore with knee high black socks. “Well are you getting on?” Daniella asked.

Luhan sat behind Daniella. “Umm I think we are doing this wrong” Luhan joked. Usually the girl would be at the back of the motorcycle holding onto the guy. Luhan held onto Daniella's hips lightly making her roll her eyes. Daniella moved Luhan's hands pulling him in closer to her body.

“Hold on tight” Daniella laughed, she then the engine and zoomed right onto the streets. Daniella sped through the streets which scared Luhan so he held on tighter. “Is this your first time on a motorbike?” Daniella shouted.

“Y-yeah” Luhan stuttered. Daniella laughed but continued roaming through the streets. The sun started to set and the city started to quiet down, the air started to become colder giving them a nice chill as they drove. The silence soon ended when they heard loud music and cheers. ‘Where are we?’ Luhan asked himself. Daniella pulled into the parking lot and parked next to other motorbikes, she turned off the engine and took off her helmet.

“I hope you like rock music” Daniella smiled at Luhan. Luhan then pulled the helmet off and looked at the poster, his mouth dropped when he noticed who's concert he was at.

“We are at The concert?” Luhan had his breath. ‘Did she know that they're my favourite band?' “How did you even get tickets? When I herd they were performing last week I tried to get tickets but they were sold out” Luhan slung his arm over Daniella's shoulders as they walked towards the stage.

“My brother and I were supposed to come together but since he's traveling I thought of you. My second best choice” Daniella joked and stuck out her tongue. Daniella then handed Luhan the tickets. “I’m glad I could come here with you” Daniella confessed.

Daniella and Luhan got tickets to go into the pit, they waited for the concert to start. The pit was loud with fans screaming and chanting for the band, Luhan and Daniella were squashed together making it a bit uncomfortable. The smell of alcohol and weed filled the air, it was intoxicating but made everyone loose and have a good time.

Being out in a concert in the middle of winter should be cold. However being surrounded by people made it extremely hot. Daniella knew this making her attire unappropriate for winter but perfect for a concert. “You know this may be the best concert I've ever been to” Luhan tried to talk to Daniella over the crowds' roars.

“Oh really, and why is it?” Daniella shouted back.

“Because I am here with you and I love you” Luhan confessed, he took hold of the back of Daniella's neck and kissed her passionately. The people around started to ‘ohh’ followed by laughter. The stage lights and out came The , the crowed screamed. Daniella was still red from Luhan's confession. Luhan held onto Daniella's waist tightly, not wanting to lose her from the pushing crowds.

The music started playing, it was so loud that they could feel the vibration through their bodies. Piercing screams were heard when the lead singer greeted everyone and introduced himself and the band. Daniella shouted at the top of her lungs when the drummer waved to everyone. Luhan back hugged Daniella and kissed the side of her neck, he then whispered "You're mine."

The started off with the song called Reptilia which happened to be Luhan's favourite song. Both started to fist pump the air and sing along. The also sang: You only live once and then The Modern age. The pit finally cooled down with everyone sipping their beers or smoking some weed. They would bob their heads to the beat, some people even started to dance.

Luhan looked at Daniella's hand and twirled her around, she swayed her hips. Luhan followed he couldn’t help but become intoxicated by Daniella. They were having a great time until Daniella got pushed making her fall, thankfully Luhan caught her before she hit to the ground. “Hey!” Luhan shouted.

Daniella tugged on his sleeve. “Come one lets go get some drinks” Daniella held Luhan’s hand as they walked out of the pit together. “So do you want a cold one?” Daniella asked.

“Yeah” Luhan then waited at the front of the pit entrance as Daniella went to get the beers. ‘Wait isn’t that how Daniel asks me if I want a beer... Wow they sure are twins’ Luhan chuckled. Luhan kept waiting for Daniella to come back, it had been a few minutes. To Luhan it seemed like it was forever so he went out and searched for Daniella.

Daniella was standing in line when she meet an old friend “Danny! I missed you babe” Jimin said as he cut in line to talk with Daniella. “So tell me babe, the last thing I herd was that you were back dating that cry baby of a soccer player” Jimin the side of Daniella's cheek.

“Enough Jimin, I’m not dating him” Daniella said annoyed by his presence.

“We're not dating?” Luhan crossed his arms.

“No Luhan I meant my ex-boyfriend Donghae. I dated him back in high school” Daniella held her breath. ‘She has exs just like you Luhan’ he told himself. Luhan could see the panic in Daniella's face, so he kissed her cheek. Luhan could see Daniella's hidden smile when she hugged Luhan.

“Who is this dead beat?” Jimin sneered making the two break apart from the hug.

“I’m the one who she's dating” Luhan said sternly only to have Jimin laugh.

“She's dating a flower boy like you? Come on Daniella don’t you remember all the good times we had late at night?” Jimin played with the tips of Daniella's hair. Luhan didn't like it one bit, he watched how Daniella accepted all of Jimin's touches. “We had so much fun when we went on road trips alone together” Jimin was definitely trying to get Luhan to break. Luhan hated how he brought up past memories of them two together. “You’re a bad girl Daniella, you belong to me” Jimin whispered in Daniella's ear but it was loud enough for Luhan to hear.

Luhan just watched hoping Daniella would stand up for their relationship. He wanted to know if Daniella would fight just like he did with his parents. Jimin took hold of Daniella's wrist and pulled her from the line. Daniella felt like the world was coming to an end, her chest felt tight. The further she was from Luhan, the more it hurt her. Daniella looked at Luhan as he just stood there staring back.