Chapter Thirty-Two(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Thirty-Two

Double Date

 

It was the first day of December, meaning that the weather was chilly. The ground was completely white, covered in snow as well as the trees, tiny snowflakes fell from the sky making the outside seem magical.  Daniella dressed warmly for her date with Luhan. She stood at the door waiting for Luhan to show up. “Can you stop breathing down my neck!” Daniella shoved Sehun.

“Sorry I’m just waiting to see if Suzy is going to show up” Sehun looked through the window next to the door. Sehun too dressed nicely hoping to impress Suzy, he was hoping during this date that he would be able to apologize for his behaviour and actions in the past.

“Look, try to get Suzy away from Luhan, honestly she's been sticking to him like glue. My faith in Luhan is demolishing every day, I need to know if he is going to break it with Suzy.” Daniella looked at her phone. She got a text from Luhan.‘Be there in five minutes’ Daniella smiled. “They will be here in five.” Daniella shoved her phone back into her purse.

Luhan pulled into the driveway, he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door. He stepped out of the car and walked towards the front door, Suzy followed behind him like a lost puppy. “You know you could of opened the door for me” Suzy complained. Luhan turned back to Suzy and held her hand all the way to the door. “You know if you had only bid on me, we wouldn’t be here and we could be having our own private date.” Suzy spat as she let go of Luhan's hand.

The door opened and Daniella smiled at Luhan while Sehun stood behind with one hand leaning on the door. Luhan looked at Daniella, admiring her natural beauty while Suzy tried to avoid eye contact with Sehun. “So where are you planning on taking me?” Daniella asked Luhan.

Luhan looked at Suzy and rubbed the back of his neck. “Why don’t we all go out for lunch for now and then we can decide what we're going to do?” Luhan suggested.

“I can drive Suzy and I” Sehun said and stepped in front of Daniella and took out his car keys.

“There's no need, Luhan can fit us all in his car.” Suzy smiled and Daniella frowned. Daniella was hoping that she would be able to get some personal time with Luhan. “Come on lets go.” Suzy went towards the car, Sehun followed immediately. Sehun opened the door for Suzy right away, however he opened the wrong door. Suzy sat in the front with Luhan, while Sehun and Daniella had to sit in the back together.

The car ride was silent, Daniella looked out of the window. Luhan looked in his rear view mirror and saw Daniella. Luhan couldn’t seem to stop looking, every little thing she did made his heart skip a beat. Luhan knew he wouldn’t last long being around Daniella. I don’t know if I can do this anymore. He thought.

Luhan stopped by a local restaurant, that he knew Daniella would like. Luhan parked the car and walked over to Suzy's door and opened it for her. Sehun and Daniella got out of the car and watched the two walk into the restaurant together. Daniella looked at Sehun. “You should just drag Suzy into your car next time.” Daniella was sick of seeing the two of them together.

Once they were in the restaurant they all sat down. Luhan and Suzy both sat together in a booth while Daniella and Sehun sat in a booth together. Sehun leant into Daniella. “Honestly it’s like I’m going on a date with you” Sehun whispered in Daniella's ear. She chokes on her water and laughed. “Seriously” Sehun laughed as well.

“What’s so funny?” Luhan asked as he saw the two enjoying themselves.

“Ah nothing” Daniella wiped the water on her chin. The table was silent as they looked at the menues. Ah this may be my new favorite restaurant. Daniella screamed in her head as she got excited with the choice of food there was to choose from.

“I don’t think there are any vegetarian meals here for me.” Suzy frowned.

“What are you talking about? You have deep fried pickles, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno peppers, onion rings and nachos” Daniella said with -watering.

“You’re drooling” Luhan joked and Daniella laughed.

“Well I can’t eat any of this, these foods are all so unhealthy.” Suzy complained. Daniella rolled her eyes.

When the waitress passed by Suzy didn’t know what to order. Luhan and Daniella ordered the same thing. Fried pickles, jalapeno peppers and rack of barbeque ribs. “Again, your appetite always seems to always amaze me” Sehun shook his head. “I will have a medium vegetarian pizza with the two sides of caesar salad” Sehun looked at Suzy. “I hope you're fine with that, It’s not the healthiest but at least it's vegetarian.” Sehun said which made Suzy blush.

Suzy quickly hid her blushing face as the waiter walked away. Luhan cleared his throat making the awkward atmosphere disappear. “What do you guys think we should do after this?” Luhan asked but none of them seemed to have a clue.

“What is lunch without some dessert . . .  how about we go to an ice cream store?” Daniella suggested. Everyone agreed, even Suzy suggested a place. The waitress came back with all the food orders, surprisingly Suzy really enjoyed the veggie pizza.

Daniella saw the glances Luhan made when he sipped his drink. Daniella bit her lip Should I test if Luhan can get by me? Daniella smirked, she slipped off one of her shoes. Daniella let her foot trace Luhan leg under the table, the instant Daniella's foot touched Luhan his eyes widened. Luhan looked up and saw Daniella smirking at him. Luhan looked at Suzy who was busy trying to finish her slices of pizza.

What the hell does she think she is doing. Luhan closes his legs as Daniella started to go a little too far, making her foot travel past his thighs. “I need to go to the bathroom” Luhan croaked as he got up and left the table. Seriously what am I going to do with this . Luhan ruffled his hair with frustration, but he quickly took care of his problem. When Luhan sat back down he noticed that Suzy and Sehun were both gone. “Where did they go?” Luhan asked and Daniella shrugged her shoulders innocently.

“So, how about going to an ice cream store and ordering some cookie dough ice cream?” Daniella suggested smiling.

 Luhan didn’t hear Daniella and went straight for his phone. He dialled Suzy's number and waited for her to pick up, however it went straight to voice mail. “Am I picking her up somewhere? Geez why won’t she answer, her mother is going to kill me.” Luhan kept talking about Suzy not even making eye contact with Daniella.

“Honestly Luhan you won a bid for a date with me, stop talking about Suzy in front of me” Daniella was irritated. Luhan didn’t listen once again and kept calling Suzy’s number. Daniella tried to hold back her tears but she couldn’t anymore, tears streamed down her face, she was hurt, all she wanted was to spend some time with him but he wouldn't even pay any attention to her. Daniella took out her cheque book and wrote a cheque to Luhan. “Here! $5,000 our date is over!” Daniella shoved the cheque into Luhan’s chest. “Don’t worry about paying for my lunch, Sehun already paid for everyone.” Daniella got up from her seat and walked out of the booth.

Luhan looked at the cheque and then up at Daniella who was walking away. no. Luhan picked up his jacket and followed Daniella onto the streets. Luhan quickly caught up to Daniella and held onto her arm making Daniella stop. “Stop Luhan, its over! The date is over, now let me go home!” Daniella shouted at Luhan.

Luhan ripped the cheque into pieces and let the pieces of paper fall to the ground. “No our date is not over!” Luhan held onto Daniella hand and dragged her through the crowd of people on the streets. Daniella tried to pull her hand away, but Luhan's grip was just too tight.

Luhan stopped and looked up in the sky, he smiled as a great idea popped into his head. Luhan pulled Daniella to the side and let go of Daniella's hand to pay a man for tickets. Daniella took the opportunity to walk away. “Luhan let go” Daniella complained when Luhan grabbed her elbow and pulled her into one of the carts on a Ferris wheel.

Daniella sat down and crossed her arms as she huffed. Luhan sat next to her, he smiled and looked out the window. The Ferris wheel started to move and the cart to moved up. Daniella looked out, she smiled when she saw little kids waving at her. Daniella waved back and slightly giggled “I knew you would like this” Luhan said.

Daniella turned to face Luhan, her face turned bright red. Luhan I’m not a toy you can play with. Daniella's smile quickly turned into a frown. Daniella took the chance she didn’t have back at the hotel that night. Daniella quickly kissed Luhan, she held onto Luhan's neck to deepen the kiss, she parted her lips. Luhan finally gave in and held onto Daniella's cheeks, parting his lips making the kiss become very passionate.

Luhan pulled away “No! we can’t” he breathed. Daniella was hurt, she didn’t understand. Luhan moved down and looked out. “Someone could see us.”

“Why Luhan?” Daniella gripped the seat tight “You said that will fix everything! Did you mean just improve your relationship with Suzy? I thought you were going to end with her, you’re a ing liar Luhan!” Daniella was more than hurt. She held her breath as she tried to hold in the tears. “Was everything a lie?” she choked.

Luhan started to get furious with Daniella saying that he is a liar. Enough. Luhan thought “Stop it!” Luhan exploded. “You don’t get it and you probably won’t!” Daniella started to sob, she tried to wipe the tears faster but it was so hard. Luhan saw her and helped her wipe the tears “I’m sorry, things became more complicated. I can’t break up with Suzy, our families got involved.” Luhan fixed Daniella's hair. The ride stopped and Luhan quickly opened the door “I’m sorry, but if you love me then you can wait for me.” With that Luhan left Daniella alone.