Chapter Two

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Two:

Girls are Better

 

Daniella jumps out of bed and quickly looked for her phone. She scrambles around in bed going through all her bed sheets as her vision comes back to her. She found her phone on the ground at the base of her bed. She look at the time making her eyes widen “ I’m late” Daniella said as she wobbles to the washroom and take a quick shower.

Sehun heard the commotion and rolled off the bed making a loud thud “Why does my head hurt so much” Sehun said. Sehun looks up and see Daniella walking into his closet “Oh god DANIELLA!” Sehun shouted.

Daniella came out in his soccer shorts and shirt “Your have dry drool on your face” Daniella pointed out. Sehun growled and took his pillow and threw it at Daniella causing her to fall to the ground. Daniella get up and just glares at Sehun “I really don’t have time for these games, and don’t you have to go to the studio” Daniella said causing Sehun to look at the time.

“” Sehun said and he too was scrambling to get things ready. “Let me drive you” Sehun said and they both went into the car, Sehun drove like a mad man to get Daniella to school on time. At school Daniella hops out of the car through the window “Yeah are you forgetting something” Sehun said making Daniella looks back at Sehun, she catches the soccer ball that Sehun threw at her.

“Thanks” Daniella said as she ran into the school. Daniella meet with the other girls who are trying out for the soccer team, when they head out to the field they saw the boys practicing. Daniella goes up to the boys’ soccer coach “What’s going on here?” Daniella ask.

“The boys are having practice, getting ready for their rival Western university” The coach said making Daniella roll her eyes at him.

“I know that but what about the girl’s team, where are we going to practice” Daniella said making coach look at Daniella.

“Sorry girls but because of budget cuts there will be no girls team” The coach said making Daniella and other girls mouth drop.

“Fine then let us play on the boy’s team” Daniella said making the coach laugh. The boys stop playing and ran next to the coach.

“What’s going on” Donghae my ex-boyfriend said.

“The girls want to play on the girls team” The coach said making all the boy’s laugh in the girls faces.

“What is wrong with us playing, most of us are better than you. Come on Donghae, remember when we were little, I am the one who taught you how to play. Come on, even  when we went to date you even said I was better than your team mates” Daniella said and looks at Donghae with puppy eyes.

The boys look at Donghae shock “I don’t what you talking about” Donghae said and laughs. Daniella shakes her head, she couldn’t believe what he was saying.

“Look girls face it, when it comes to boys playing soccer it’s harder and more forceful” The coach said.

“To bad it isn’t like that with their ” Daniella said making the girls burst out laughing. Daniella could not stand the sight of the boy’s team and left. Daniella then called a cab and headed back home. There Sehun was packing all his belongings again “Where you headed” Daniella ask Sehun as she hopes on his bed.

“I got in with the group and we will be traveling over Europe performing” Sehun said making me raise one eyebrow “I know I know school, I was hoping you can cover for me a bit. Since the girl soccer team is gone, do you mind going to my classes” Sehun said making Daniella.

“Sehun you’re a genius” Daniella said as she ran into Sehun closet. “Give me all your clothes that you don’t want” Daniella said.

“Daniella I was only joking, just call the school saying that I won’t be coming until next semester” Sehun said.

“Look Sehun you got accepted to Western. Eastern and Western soccer teams all compete with each other. I’m going to try out for the boys team at Western and beat those idiots” Daniella said and smirked “ Donghae would never see what hit him” Daniella said and laughed evilly.

“I don’t any part of this” Sehun said as he grab his bag gave Daniella a kiss on the top of her head “I will call you later” Sehun said and left Daniella alone. Daniella grabs her phone and call her good friend from America.

“Hello” Daniella friend picked up. Daniella told her about the plan “Are you crazy what if you get caught, don’t you dare cut your beautiful long hair” Daniella friend shouted.

“Okay I will get a wig, but can you and Jay come here. I need help to pull this off” Daniella said. Everything was set, school doesn’t start until 2 weeks. Tryouts were in 3 days for Western, having perfect time for Daniella to become a boy and tryout for the boys’ soccer team at Western.

Daniella went through all Sehun school paper work, she applied for residence. Daniella didn’t want her parents to get suspicious why she was dressing like a boy. Daniella sat back in her chair and look to her side. She saw herself in the mirror ‘Being a boy won’t be that bad right?’ Daniella thought to herself.

~

I am so sorry for not updating at all. Its better if I focus on one story I can update 2 times ever other day. Right now I am giving 'Choosing the Right One' my full attention, when I started that story I only wanted to do 15 chapters and now I am on 32. Hopefully I can end it on 40 chapters lol. When this story get my full attention Y'all are going to really like it. I'm thinking about 20 chapters for this story, what do you think? Also I am looking for a co-author for this story who will edit the chapters and will give me their opinion how I am doing. Please don't forget to Subscribe Comment and Upvote!

Tonnettie here! Done Editing Chapter 2