Chapter Sixteen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Sixteen

Revealed

 

During the week, Daniel and Luhan kept up with practices with each other. Usually after the practice, they will sit at the top bleachers and watch the girls play soft ball. Daniel couldn’t stop thinking about what happened Luhan, on the other hand couldn’t forget the kiss no matter what. Daniel looks at him and wonder ‘Luhan can you stop think about that kiss with Daniella’

Daniel sigh and look back at the girls who are running from base to base. The sun was sitting making the weather be a bit chill “Hey can you pass me my sweater” Luhan asked. Daniel turned to his side and looks through Luhan's bag, he pulls out the sweater and handed to Luhan.

“I have a treat for a nice long day” Daniel said and handed Luhan a beer.

“Oh man how the hell did you sneak this in” Luhan got his beer and pop it open. Luhan jugs half the bottle right away, when pulls away he made pleased noise. “That was refreshing” Luhan said. Daniel takes small sips and smile “You know you’re not a bad guy” Luhan said.

Daniel shove his shoulder and laughed “You’re not that bad yourself” Daniel finishes his beer.

“So are you going to your brother beach place for the weekend?” Luhan ask and Daniel shrug his shoulders “Is your sister going to the trip?” Luhan started to fiddle with his beer bottle. Luhan never got Daniella out of his mind, even when he saw Suzy at Lunch. Luhan picture Daniella smiling sipping soup at lunch.

“I think she is coming, I don’t know” Daniel didn’t know if he should go his true self a girl or a boy “You like her don’t you” Daniel said. Luhan turns his to the side and thinks of Daniella sweet lips.

“It’s getting late let’s go back” Luhan got up and jump off the bleachers. Daniel followed Luhan back to the dorm both silently started packing their bags for the trip. Daniel opens a box and looks at the wig ‘Luhan is my best friend and my roommate and I think I am falling for him’ Daniella thought.

When Daniel head to the washroom she saw Luhan again half dress. He quickly close the door “Dammit! Luhan I really don’t want to see you again” Daniel shouted however his heart raced with a desire to see more.

“You’re just jealous you don’t have a hot body like mine” Luhan shouted in the washroom.

Daniel decides to for a walk outside while Luhan has his shower “I can’t fall in love with my roommate” Daniel said to himself. Daniel felt his phone's vibration and takes a look at the message. It was Taemin, saying how excited he was for the trip and how excited he was to see Daniella “Maybe if I am Daniella I can see if Luhan I can get his true feelings out in the open” Daniella sigh.

In the morning Sehun was in waiting at the gates with his Volkswagen van. Suzy is the first to show up making him smile “Hey I missed you” Sehun said shyly.

Suzy blushes from Sehun confession “Where should I put this” Suzy raise her hand bag. Sehun took the bag and place it in the back of the trunk. Luhan, Taemin and Daniel finally arrive at the front gates. Sehun went up to his brother and ruffled his hair.

“Let’s get the bag in the van and head on to the road” Sehun said. Suzy was in the front passenger seat next to Sehun. In the middle was Daniel, Luhan sat on Daniel left side and Taemin sat on the right. Sehun blasted some heavy metal and both Sehun and Suzy were rocking out to.

Suzy turn to face Daniel “So is your sister meeting us there at the trip” Suzy asked. Sehun look at his mirror to see Daniel in the reflection.

Daniel bit down on his lip, he had to be on this trip but so did Daniella. There was a part of Daniel which wanted to flirt with Luhan and kiss him again, he wanted to know these feeling. “I think she will be coming tomorrow when I’m leaving” Daniel hope his plan will work.

“You’re only spending a day?” Luhan question.

“My father has plans with Daniel and the company. I have been going to most of them since Daniel started school” Sehun lied. He knew what his sister got herself into, and part of it was so mom and dad won’t know that he skipping out on school.

Somehow everyone in the car believed in Sehun's lie. It took four hours of driving to reach the country side where Sehun and Daniel beach cottages were located. Daniel fell asleep and rested his head on Luhan shoulder ‘He smells like Daniella, sweet’ Luhan thought and then the picture of Daniella came into his mind.

Taemin saw Luhan smiling while Daniel rested his head on Luhan shoulder ‘Does he know Daniel is Daniella’ Taemin thought. ‘Better not let those two become close’ Taemin pushed Daniel so he was then leaning on his shoulder.

“Why did you do that you could have woke him up” Luhan whispered.

“He is my friend not yours, all you did was be mean to him” Taemin said making Luhan face sad.

“The past is past, we're buddies now” Luhan looked out the window.

“Buddies so you can get his sister right?” Taemin said making Luhan pale as a ghost “I haerd what happen between the two of you last week” Luhan felt like there was a lump on his throat.

Luhan scoff and continue to look out the window. He could help think was he really just friendly to Daniel because he may have a crush on his identical twin sister? “We're here!’ Sehun shouted.

Daniel didn’t budge so Luhan poked Daniel cheek making him swat the air “Five more minutes” Daniel mumbled. Taemin then pinched his cheek making him sit up start and rub his cheek “Jerk” Daniel said and punched the side of Taemin arm.

“So violent” Taemin pretended to be hurt. Both burst out laughing making Luhan awkward in the situation. Everyone was out of the car and getting there bags out of the trunk. When they head inside Kai, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sprawled on the couch munching on chip and pop.

“Hey were are the others?” Baekhyun asked

“They will be here in twenty minutes” Luhan said as he checked his phone.

“Why don’t we show your rooms?” Sehun said everyone follow Sehun up the stairs “I’m not sure if I should room you with Suzy or one of the guys” Sehun whispered into Daniels ear.

“Maybe Suzy should have her own room, you can sneak into her room later” Daniel whispered and winked. Sehun face started to turn bright red of the thought of him and Suzy alone at night.

“Daniel, Luhan and Taemin you guys can share this room” Sehun open the door to the master bedroom which also had a couch in it. Sehun took Suzy hand and pulled her down the hall “This will be your room” Sehun open the door to a nice white room.

“Why don’t we all go to the beach and have some fun in the water” Suho shouted and everyone cheered.

Everyone started to file down stairs and head to the backyard which connected to the beach. Luhan and Suzy stayed behind to change into their swim wear. Luhan stares at himself in the mirror and checks himself out “Suzy is here, not Daniella. Suzy is the one you like and know, Daniella is only an attraction” Luhan kept repeating to himself.

Luhan walks out the door and heads down the hall way “Luhan” Suzy shouted. Luhan turns around and sees Suzy in her bikini running towards him. He couldn’t stop looking at Suzy chest ‘They bounce perfectly’ Luhan thought.

Just then Suzy trips on her on foot making fall to the ground. Luhan reaches out for Suzy catching her but goes down on with her. Suzy laid on top of Luhan chest and slowly pushed herself “I’m so sorry Luhan” Suzy was still hovering over him. Luhan just had his mouth hung open and tried to control his urges.

He pushed Suzy off before he actually did get a “Uh lets go, they are waiting for us” he stood up and held out his hand. Suzy grabbed his hand helping her stand up. Both walk down the path way to the beach silently “Hey Suzy tonight can we go for a walk and talk?” Luhan asked. His heart started to race he didn’t want Suzy to reject him already.

“Uh, Yeah sure” Suzy ran to the water were Sehun open his arms for Suzy. ‘I have to tell her my feelings before it’s too late’ Luhan said to himself as jealousy filled his eyes. He notice Daniel who was squirting water from the water gun. Luhan joined Daniel in the fight, after a while they stop using the guns and start to throw one another into the waves.

“Yeah guys I’m going to go change and get lunch ready” Daniel shouted but no one listen. Daniel headed back to the beach house to change close first and start cooking something for everyone.

Daniel goes into the first floor washroom to see the damage of his gauze wrap. Daniel first his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror he then takes off the shirt fully. He tries to fix the gauze which is wrap around his chest “Dammit even the gauze is wet” Daniel grunted and started to unwrap the gauze from his chest.

Kai goes back to the house to get some floats for the water. When he is about to enter the back he sees Daniel shirtless but what shock him more was that Daniel had a fully develop chest as a girl. Kai quickly goes inside to find the floats, he stop and thinks ‘Daniel is a girl? No. . . Daniel must be Daniella. I remember seeing Sehun and Daniella together at the food cart, the mention no twin brother Daniella had’ Kai looks back at the washroom. ‘Daniella is dressing as a boy to attend school?’ Kai smirk ‘Maybe I can still have fun with Daniel here’

Daniel puts his shirt back on and goes straight to his room. He looks out the window and see Taemin being attack Kyungsoo and Luhan chasing Suzy around with a water gun. ‘Good they won’t barge in here’ Daniel thought before, he change into a fresh pair of clothes.

Daniel went to the kitchen and got out a variety of fruits out.  Daniel washed them and put them in bowls before putting them outside picnic table. Everyone sees the food on the table and goes to fill there hunger “Who wants some lemonade?” Daniel ask and a few people held up there glass. Daniel starts to pour the lemonade in glasses, Kai comes from behind and helps Daniel out.

Luhan sees Kai ‘Why does he have hand on Daniel hips?’ Luhan asked himself. “Alright how about we have a sand castle contest eh” Sehun asked

“Fine let’s have two teams” Kris said making everyone look at the boys who just joined them. “Me, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin, Kai, and Daniel” Kris called.

“Okay so I have Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Lay, Tao, and Chen” Suho looked at Suzy.

“What about me?” Suzy gave the puppy eyes making the guys all smile.

“Suzy should be the judge” Daniel said but Chanyeol whined.

“That not fair she will choose Sehun team because of Sehun and her classmates” Suzy instantly turned red and looked at Sehun. Luhan bald up his fist, his worst fears came true. Suzy and Sehun have a thing and his chances of Suzy being his girlfriend is becoming slim every time those two hang out together.

Daniel saw Luhan fist and the angry in his eyes, he place his hand on Luhan shoulder. Luhan looks to see Daniel with guilty eyes ‘Daniel knew’ Luhan thought.  Just then Kai leans into Daniel and hangs his arm over Daniel shoulder. Luhan could see how awkward Daniel was getting.

“Let’s go people” Luhan shouted. Everyone was on the beach digging moat. Kai would smirk and wink at Daniel from time to time, Luhan noticed all of this. ‘What is up with those two? Why is Kai always trying to hit on Daniel’ Luhan couldn’t stop these thoughts.

At the end of the competition Kris team win making the guys fight saying it was totally bias. It was Lunch time and everyone was enjoying a great barbeque “Hey Daniel do you want to the supermarket to get some more food for this weekend” Kai asked.

“Sure” Daniel smile.

“Meet me at the front” Kai said and got up from seat and left the picnic table.

“How did you and Kai get so close in one day?” Luhan asked but Daniel shrug his shoulder.

“I don’t know but I will be going back home tonight, I think my sister will be here tonight” Daniel smile. Luhan curse under his breath “Do you think that my sister likes you?” Daniel ask straight forward.

Luhan held his breath before and turn to look at Suzy “Maybe, I don’t know. We kind of had an awkward encounter” Daniel listen and nodded “But there is a part of me that she does” Daniel smile and walk away. He place his hand over his heart as it started to race ‘I really want us to be more’ Daniel thought.