Chapter Fifteen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Fifteen

Attraction

 

Daniella walks into the pizza parlor and notices Kai standing there talking to his friends “Kai” Daniella shouted. She then went running towards Kai. Kai picks up Daniella in a hug and twirls her around. Luhan notice that his shirt that Daniella is wearing is rising up. Luhan walks quickly to Daniella and Kai and pulls Daniella off of Kai.

“Oh hey Luhan, you know Daniella” Kai said and wrap his arm around Daniella shoulder. Luhan bite down on his lip and push Kai arm right off. “What’s with you, how do you know Daniella” Kai retorts back, he was a bit offended how Luhan was treating him.

“Daniella is my roommate sister” Luhan said with a smirk as if he was proud to be Daniel roommate.

 Kai Laughs and looks at Daniella “You look smoking hot but let’s see what you’re hiding underneath that shirt” Kai started to lift Daniella shirt.

Daniella slap Kai’s face making Luhan smile “Don’t make me hurt your more” Daniella said and then both laughed.

“Hey buddy can you stop flirting with my sister” Sehun shouted across the room. Luhan looks back and notice that all his friends are sitting together. Suzy was next to Sehun making only three seats were left. ‘Suzy is the one I like but why is my mind on Daniella’ Luhan question.

However Kris took the spot next to Suzy making the only available spot was next to Daniella. Luhan sat next to Daniella, he looks at her but then back at the menu right away. More people walk into Pizza parlor and pull a table next to Daniella.

“Here is the clothes for you and Suzy” Kayla handed Daniella a bag of clothes.

 “Thanks” Daniella said and then looked at Suzy. Both Suzy and Daniella got up and headed to the washroom to change.

Luhan look at Sehun and laughed “Honestly I thought you were Daniel boyfriend when I saw the picture frame” Sehun laughed at Luhan remark “But really you don’t look anything a like Daniella or Daniel, what up with that” Luhan asked.

“Our parents came from different marriages before” Sehun said, he then look to the side and saw the girls coming back from the washroom. Sehun smirk when he saw Suzy coming out polka-dot overalls and white long sleeve shirt. It made Suzy look taller and you could see her black bra under the white shirt. When Daniella came out, Sehun laughed “Are you seriously wearing my shirt” (Suzy outfit) (Daniella outfit)

Daniella pulled out her chair and put one leg on it. Luhan and Kai who sat next to Daniella look up “If I remember correctly you are the one who left, who cares if I take your clothes” Daniella pointed at Sehun “Plus you don’t call, where were you when I needed your HELP” Daniella shouted

“Daniella your voice, it not lady like” Suzy said, however Daniella ballad up her fist ready to punch Sehun. Luhan saw what was going to happen and pulled Daniella down to her seat, but she slips and her head falls to Luhan lap. Daniella quickly pushes off of Luhan and shove his shirt back to him.

“I can stand seeing you shirt less” Daniella said and looked away. Luhan shakes his head, this Daniella girl is rude and loud and nothing like Suzy ‘How could I find her so attractive’ Luhan said to himself. When Luhan looks back at Daniella he notice her biting her cheeks, Luhan place his hand over Daniella hand.

Daniella looks towards Luhan, she feels his hand on hers. The simple touch made Daniella heart race, Daniella smiles back and Luhan pulls away. A big sigh came from Daniella, before anyone can ask her what is wrong the waitress pass by.

“What would you like to order” The waitress turns red when she sees how many hot guys there are at the table.

“Over here we want one Canadian, one peperoni and one Hawaii” Kris said and the Waitress noted.

“Over here one classic and two cheese pizza” Suho said.

“And over here” The waitress asked.

“Suzy do you want a vegetarian pizza with me” Sehun leaned in and whispered to Suzy. Luhan lips formed a thin line with the closeness of the two. Suzy plays with the tips of her hair and smile while she nods. “A vegetarian for us” Sehun order.

“Plain pepperoni for us” Leo called for the waitress.

“Umm for me, I want meat lover’s pizza with extra cheese” Daniella smiled at the waitress who wrote down her order.

“I will have the same, also I like my girl with a big appetite” Kai said when put his arm around Daniella shoulder again.

Luhan looks at the two laughing and think ‘Why do I get so jealous with Daniella and Kai but not with Suzy and Sehun’ Luhan place his hand over his heart ‘Do you really want Daniella than Suzy’ Luhan question his heart.

The waiter ask what Luhan wanted, Daniella looks to her side and see’s Luhan in dream land. Daniella flicks his forehead making him snap out of his daze “Uh I will have what she is having” Luhan casual smiled at the waitress.

“I’m assuming you guy want whole pizza not just single slices right” The waitress asked, Kris said yes “So do you want them all small or medium” The waitress looks at Kris.

“Small?” Kris looks at everyone. Everyone seem to agree except for Daniella.

“Make mine a large and don’t forget the extra cheese” Daniella made sure the waitress got her order right.

“Okay just wait and it will be right up” The waitress left but came back and brought jugs of pop over for the group. Everyone was talking to one another talking about school and traveling.

“Daniella are those your friends” Luhan pointed to Ashley and Kayla. Daniella nodded “You know that your brother went out with them and broke their hearts” Luhan said but Daniella laughed.

“Hey Ashley, Kayla did Daniel break your hearts” Daniella shouted across the table making them laugh as well.

“No way Daniel is to sweet and he is a really good-“ Leo covered Kayla mouth before she could finish that sentence.

“Kayla there are kids around here, you can’t go around saying things like that” Leo said. Kayla pulled Leo hand off and wipe right away “So Daniella how is our Korean, it’s getting us because of that teacher you got us” Leo winked

“Keep it up, if you want to study fashion here” Daniella took a sip of her drink. The whole time Luhan couldn’t stop look at Daniella. Even though she was a little rough on the edges, Daniella had this elegant smile; as if it was just pure happiness.

“So what do you all say if this next weekend we went to the beach?” Sehun asked. Everyone was happy of the idea, especially because it was going to cold soon because of the fall season.  “Don’t worry about living arrangements or food just pack a bag of clothes and whatever you need” Sehun said.

Tao jumped from his seat and fist pump the air. Chanyeol and Baekhyun high fived each other while other laughed and talk with one another what to bring.

“Does this mean I’ am invited and I can bring my friends” Daniella was her eyebrow at her brother. She was still pretty upset that he never called her during his trip.

“Yeah you can come and bring your girlfriends too, I’m pretty sure the guys would like to have girls around during the trip” Sehun said. Daniella got out of her seat and ran to Sehun and gave him a peck on the cheek. Luhan eyes widen as he remember Daniel kisses everyone he meets, he remembers the kiss her shared with Daniel.

As the group settle down the pizza came making everyone grab a slice “This is so good” Daniella said while chewing her food.

“Daniella swallow before you speak, honestly if it wasn’t for your mom you would never got into the club” Suzy shook her head as then took a sip of her drink.

“Because of my mom I’ am in this club, which I never really wanted to be in” Daniella cross her arm. Luhan notice there was some tomato sauce on the side of her lip, he took a napkin and cleaned it right off. Daniella eyes widen as she remember a few nights ago what happen with Taemin “I got to go to the washroom” Daniella said so fast. She got up from her seat and ran to washroom.

Everyone look at the direction Daniella went and laugh “What’s up with her” Sehun ask. He knew something is wrong with sister, she doesn’t care for gestures like that. ‘Why would she react like that towards Luhan’ Sehun thought as he look at Luhan.

Luhan was stun to see Daniella abruptly leave. He looks at Sehun who is staring down at him “Luhan go check on Daniella” Suzy said. Luhan couldn’t say no to Suzy, so he got up and headed toward the washroom.

Daniella quickly wash her face with water before she look at herself in the mirror “Luhan I know you are good looking but why am I feeling like this. Yeah sure we kissed and it was better than Taemin but I CAN’T HAVE FEELING FOR YOU!” Daniella shouted at herself.

Luhan was about to know on the washroom door when he heard Daniella shout ‘I CAN’T HAVE FEELING FOR YOU!’ Luhan froze and just leaned on the wall and waited for Daniella to come out.

Daniella paced back and forth in the washroom “Its only attraction” Daniella muttered. When Daniella finally calmed herself down she headed out the washroom only to see Luhan against the wall. Luhan walked towards Daniella trapping her against wall.

Luhan looks down and leans in making their foreheads touch one another “Tell me who Suzy like” Luhan said. Daniella bite down on her lip, she didn’t want to break Luhans heart. “Or better yet tell me who you like” Luhan smirk but Daniella shook her head.

Daniella remember what she could do to get out Luhan gasp. Daniella went on the tip of her toes and cupped Luhan cheeks before she kissed him. When Daniella pulled back Luhan eyes were so wide like an owl, his mouth hanged open. Daniella took the chance and snuck under Luhan arm and went back to the table.

Luhan looks at the empty spot and quickly run back to the table to see Daniella standing there “They left” Daniella stared at the empty table. The waitress walks by and hands Daniella the bill “over a hundred and fifty dollars” Daniella said.

Luhan sighed and took the bill out of her hands “I will pay” Luhan said and handed the waitress his credit card.

“I could have paid for it, my family is really rich” Daniella said as she started to get her wallet. Luhan grab her wallet and shoved it back into her purse.

“Just forget about it okay” Luhan said. When both of them head outside the restaurant the whole gang was there laughing and smiling at them. “Suzy why don’t I walk you back to your dorm” Luhan said.

“It’s okay I can do that” Sehun wrap his arm around Suzy waist.

“I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to go on camp grounds, I think you should take your sister home” Luhan smirk.

“He is right” Suzy said and handed Sehun back his jacket. Suzy said good bye to everyone and left with Luhan.

Daniella left with Sehun only for him to drop Daniella off at the school gate “Be careful with that guy Luhan, I don’t like him” Sehun said. Daniella peck her brother and the cheek and headed back to the dorm. Luhan was not back yet so Daniella went to the shower to clean off from the fundraising. Daniella goes to bed when Luhan walk into the dorm and goes straight to Daniel's bed.

“I saw your sister today” Luhan mention. However Daniel was already half asleep and only hummed “I found her so attractive when I first saw her” Luhan sighed “I go so jealous so easily. God what is wrong with me”

Daniel turn to face Luhan “Are you in love” Daniel tried not sound excited.

“I don’t know her to know that I love her. But I am very attractive to her that it is making loose track of my true love Suzy” Luhan said making Daniel heart drop to the pit of her stomach.

“Don’t worry I rather have you with Suzy than my sister Daniella” Daniel and said and turn over to her side. Luhan went down to his bed, and thought about Suzy and Daniella. However Luhan only got his feelings even more confuse.

 


 

Extra long Chapter for everyone. I have updated with three chapters this week. So I won't update until Sunday. Don't hate me please, I have other stories which I need to tend to. Also as much as I love comments "Update soon" I would like you all to add what you thought about the chapter. Don't forget to Subscribe! Comment! and Upvote!