Chapter Thirteen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Thirteen

I am a Man

 

Daniella had three classes today anatomy, health science, nutrition. Daniella notice that her roommate Luhan was in every single one of her classes. Luhan kept glaring at Daniel as Suzy sat next to him in almost every single one. When Daniella finish her classes Taemin texted her, asking to have dinner with him.

Daniella agrees and is waiting outside the cafeteria building for Taemin to show up. Luhan passes Daniel with his friends, however Luhan stops in front of Daniel “You’re going to regret not obeying me” Luhan said. Though Daniella just shook her head and roll her eyes. Luhan left and sat with his friends.

Daniella takes out her phone and calls Taemin to see what is taking him so long. Taemin hears his phone ringing and answers it “Yah- what’s taking you so long” Daniella shouts through her phone. Taemin holds his laughter as he sneakily sneaks up behind Daniella. Taemin place his hands over Daniella eyes making her jump bit.

Daniella turns around and pushes Taemin slightly making them bother laugh “Miss me” Taemin asked but Daniella playfully punch his chest.

“Come on, I’m hungry” Daniella takes Taemin hand and pulls him into the cafeteria. Taemin knows that Daniel is a girl name Daniella and somehow Taemin knew he developed a crush on Daniella. Daniella was not just Taemin friend but she was also the first one who accepted Taemin for being poor.

Both grab trays of food and sat at a table alone “Why don’t we sit with your roommate Luhan” Taemin ask. Daniella look over at Luhan table and sees them laughing and enjoying their meal together.

“You can if you want but I think Luhan hates me at the moment because I’m Bae Suzy desk partner” Daniella said. Taemin was pretty shock to find out that Daniella was sitting next to one of the prettiest girls in school. Taemin would love to even have a simple conversation with Suzy. Suzy is high class woman who comes from a well-known family, and she defiantly had the looks to make all guys heads turn. “Speaking of Suzy” Daniella wave to Suzy who was on the other side of the cafeteria.

Suzy waved back and walk towards Daniella and Taemin table. She sits next to Daniel and shakes Taemin hand as they greet each other. Luhan notice Suzy sitting with Daniel and Taemin. Angry clouded his mind when he stood up “I’m going to eat with Daniel” Luhan said making everyone stop and look at Daniel. Some of them even smirk because they knew Luhan intention.

“Yeah and with Suzy” Xiumin said making the other snicker.

Luhan ignored his friends and took his tray and walk towards Daniel table. Daniella looks up and see Luhan smiling brightly before his sits next to Suzy. “Hey my name is Luhan and I’m Daniel roommate” Luhan said and shook Suzy hand.

Suzy smiled and shook hands with Luhan, which makes his heart skip a beat “Yeah I think we meet at a club that one night right” Suzy asked and Luhan nodded “Your friends are really good dancers” Suzy said making Luhan wish he knew how to dance.

Suzy whisper into Daniel ear making Daniel nod and take out his phone. To Luhan it look like they were sharing each other numbers but actually Daniella was only giving Sehun number to Suzy “You should see me on the field one day” Luhan said making Suzy only hum in response. Luhan bit his lips, he wanted Suzy to notice him and not Daniel.

As the four continue to eat dinner Taemin notice Daniella had some sauce on the side of her lip “You have something there” Taemin pointed out.

“Oh let me get it” Suzy said and grab her napkin. Before Suzy could wipe Daniel mouth Taemin leaned in shocking everyone at the table. Taemin kissed Daniella making her cheeks burn and her eyes widen. Suzy froze and let the napkin drop to the floor. Taemin pulls away and smile at Daniella who was shock and left hanging open.

“I knew that you were gay” Luhan shouted making the whole cafeteria look at their table.

Daniella stood up “H-He was the one who kiss me” Daniella said and pointed at Taemin. However Luhan stood up and laugh “It was just a kiss, everyone kiss each other. In different countries people does it when they greet one another see” Daniella then walk up to Luhan “Hey” Daniella said and then peck Luhan on the lips.

Suzy was speechless and when Daniel pecked Luhan she place her hand over . “W-What did you just do” Luhan stutter because how shock he was.

“I greeted you and then I kissed you” Daniella said.

 Suzy then burst out laughing making everyone lighten up a bit “You guys are really funny, uh Taemin do you want to walk me back to the dorm, its next to yours right?” Suzy asked. She thought maybe Daniel and Luhan should talk about what just happen.

“No let me walk with you” Luhan kind of sounded like he was begging. Suzy just took a deep breath and smile, she couldn’t say no to the richest kid in school. Suzy had an image to protect and she ruined it if she said no to Luhan. Both walked out of the cafeteria leaving Taemin and Daniella alone.

“I can’t believe you kissed me, know Luhan really thinks I’m gay” Daniella said. Daniella was definitely mad at Taemin, why would he do that especially if he was a guy. Daniella look at Taemin ‘Does he know I’m a girl’ Daniella thought in her head “Next time use a napkin” Daniella picked up her tray and headed out the door. 

Taemin followed Daniella “Hey wait let me walk you back to your dorm” Taemin shouted for Daniella to stop. Daniella did stop and look back at Taemin with a glare “Come on Daniel stop that you will get wrinkles on your pretty face” Taemin said making it hard for Daniella frown.

Both kept walking into the direction of Daniella dorm. Taemin kept talking about soccer but Daniella could stop thinking about the kiss she shared with both boys. Without even knowing she place fingers on her lips as she remember the touch. The one kiss that stayed on her mind was the one she had with Luhan. His lips felt soft and perfect to Daniella “Luhan” Daniella whisper to herself.

“Daniel!” Taemin shouted making Daniella snap out of her gaze. 

“Uh” Daniella paused for a moment, she bit her lip and inhaled deeply “Tell me why you did it” Daniella asked.

“Your lips just look to irresistible at the time” Daniella raise an eyebrow “look I’m not gay but it I don’t regret it at all” Taemin then headed back to his dorm.

Daniella went inside hers and called her friends “I really do hope you have a plan to make me not gay or at least popular” Daniella said. Throughout the night Daniella Skype with her friends talking about the plan to make Daniella popular at school and show Luhan he is not gay.

The next day Daniella went to all her classes and yet again Luhan was in every single one of them. Luhan would stare at Daniella feeling jealous how close he is to Suzy. When Luhan came home last night he didn’t say anything to Daniel, instead he giggled once in a while.

At Lunch everything was perfectly in place and the plan was set. Luhan was with his friends eating out for lunch, which was perfect for Daniella friends to help out. Daniel walks into the restaurant “Lover boy can you hear me” Leo said. Leo was in the cafeteria watching everything go through as plan.

“Loud a clear rainbow unicorn” Daniel whispered to her cuff.

“Serious why did we allow Ashley to pick are code names” Leo said and then groaned. Daniella spots Luhan chilling with his friends, she grabs a tray and heads to the food. Daniella grabs a burger and fries the same as the boys order, Daniella walks down the aisle and place his tray on the table.

“Guys Daniel is coming towards are table . . . Don’t make eye contact and try to look like we don’t have room” Luhan said as they then casual spread across the table. However Daniel still came to their table and place his tray. The guys look up and most of them try to not make contact with Daniel.

“Hey what’s sup” Daniella said but no one said anything.

“Look Daniel as much you are team member, we don’t want to-“ Luhan was then cut off by a high pitch girl calling for Daniel.

“Daniel is that you” The girl shouted and ran straight up to Daniel and hug him.

“Ashley is that you baby girl” Daniella said as he held his friend Ashley waist. Daniella made sure the guys could see her grab the girl’s making her whimper.

“Oh Daniel, why didn’t you tell me you were back” Ashley whined. Ashley played with Daniel collar and then leaned in “I really missed you especially at night and in the shower” Ashley whispered but it was loud enough for the guys to hear.

When Tao herd his mouth hang open and he let his burger fall onto his lap; Kris lifted his arm making closing Tao's mouth “You know how it is new school, new babes” Daniella said and then pulled away.

“Ashley go in closer one more time, give a nice kiss on the cheek, sigh and walk away” Leo said through the ear piece. 

Ashley leans in a kisses Daniel on the cheek “Well I will see you around Daniel, you know where I live” Ashley said winked. Ashley walks away and Daniel check out her before sitting down with the guys. The guys look at each other and was trying to think what just happen.

“Who was that” Chen leans on the table.

“Some babe I used to play with back in the day” Daniella said and shrug his shoulder. Thought the guys were still shock after seeing what happen, they believe that he was actually gay. The just kept staring at Daniel who was slowly munching on his fries and smirking at them.

Then Kayla snuck up behind Daniel and covered his eyes with her hands “Guess who” Kayla whispered. Daniel smiled while the others huffed some air and moved around in their seats. Kayla removed her hands and sat next to Daniel and lean into his chest. The guys could not believe how popular Daniel was with the ladies.

“He got Suzy to sit next to him at the cafeteria and her number, I guess he can get pretty girls” Kris whispered into Luhan ear.

“So instead of being with Daniel why don’t you come to my place” Xiumin said and winked at Kayla.

Kayla fake chokes and then roll her eyes “Girls with like mine don’t go out with guys like you” Kayla said and then whipped her hair. Chen burst out laughing at his friend rejection and Tao was still shock. “But I was not woman enough for you Daniel” Kayla sighed and Daniel shrug his shoulder “I guess I should just move on” Kayla then kissed Daniel on lips.

Now Luhan was shock as Kayla and Daniel lip locked each other. For Daniella it was perfectly normal for her to kiss her friend like that, she did it plenty of times when they were drunk. Daniel pulls away and said “Love is painful” Kayla gets up from seat and leaves “Needy woman” Daniella said and shook her head.

The guys just nodded and continue to munch on their food slowly “So wait you dated those girls before” Lay asked and Daniel nodded “You’re the man” Lay said high five Daniel.

“So what are you planning with Suzy, are you going to date her and then break her heart” Luhan said and cross his arms.

“Nah she is not my type, but I know who she has a crush on” Daniel said.

Luhan heart beat started to speed up, he did have a moment with Suzy when he walked her back to the dorm. He really hoped it was him “Tell me who it is” Luhan said really fast. The boys snicker at Luhan desperation making Luhan glare at them.

“Sorry man my lips are sealed” Daniel said and smirked. Luhan was furious he wanted to know who Suzy has a crush on. ‘Looks like I have to make a deal with Daniel’ Luhan thought as he stared at Daniel.