EPISODE 8

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

First of all, I just want to say Belated Happy Birthday to my EXO Bias, Xiumin! Kekekeke.

                                 

EPISODE 8

Global we got Married – Luhan and Dara

 

“I’m excited for this episode.” Jung Min said.

“Me too.” Danny said.

 

Durami went out first and Luhan followed. They entered a room.

 

“Please sit down. Tea?” Durami said.

Luhan just nodded and accepted the offered drink. He was just staring at his cup.

“It’s not poisoned. Here, I’ll drink first.” Durami then took her cup and sipped her tea. Luhan looked at her and took a sip of his tea as well.

“You really thought I’ll poison you? I’m not that kind of person but I can if needed. Loosen up a little oppa, I’m a nice person.” Durami said.

“But that’s not what they said.” Luhan murmured.

“I beg your pardon?” Durami asked, looking at him coldly.

“Uhm.. I didn’t mean.. I meant..” Luhan was stuttering.

 

“Oh, he’s under pressure.” Ji Hye said.

“Who wouldn’t be?” Mi Sun said.

“She looks innocent but well, I’m getting the chills.” Danny said.

“She said she’s a nice person, but I don’t think she is.” Jung Min added.

“TRUE!” The three of them said.

 

“I don’t like you.” Durami said boldly.

Luhan choked and looked at her.

 

“WOW! She’s forward!” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

“I hope that’s not true though.” Danny said.

 

“Can I ask why?” Luhan said calmly. Durami sipped her tea and reached the teapot. She then poured tea on her cup. She then placed her teacup down and stared at Luhan.

“You want the forward answer?” Durami asked coldly which Luhan nodded to. Durami sighed.

“I don’t think you’re the right person for her. I’m not saying that she’s too good for you or vice-versa, but I just don’t feel anything special between the two of you.” Durami said and took a sip of her tea.

“Am I not good enough for your standards?” Luhan asked.

“Honestly, no.” Durami answered him.

 

“Oh, this is so intense!” Ji Hye said.

“Can’t we switch to something else, the topic is too serious.” Mi Sun said.

 

“I see.” Luhan said blankly.

Durami then nodded and stands up. She was about to leave the room when she looked behind her.

“Prove me wrong, oppa. I know that this is just a virtual marriage and me being stricter than the other family member is too much but I respect and witnessed my Unnie get hurt and I just want to avoid that from happening. So please, just take care of her.” Durami said.

“You don’t have to tell me that because I will not do anything bad to her.” Luhan said.

Durami nodded and left. Luhan sighed and rested his head on the table.

 

“Omo. Is he crying?” Ji Hye said.

The camera then focused to him. Just then, his phone rang. He then took it and answered it without lifting his head.

 

“He is crying.” Danny said.

“It’s really hard when one member of your wife’s family dislikes you.” Mi Sun said.

 

“Hello?” Luhan answered.

“Are you crying?” The one on the line said. Luhan looked at his mobile and automatically sits up.

 

“Oh my! He did cried!” All of them in the studio said.

 

“Well?” the one on the phone asked.

“I did. Wait, how did you get my number?” Luhan asked.

“My brother. I was too hard, weren’t I?”

 

“It’s DURAMI!” All of them said.

 

“I’m sorry then.” She said.

“That’s fine. I was, well that was really hard. Is it possible for you to come back? Don’t you think it’s better if we talk?” Luhan asked.

“Sure.” Durami said and hanged up. Luhan then wiped his tears and looked at the camera in front.

“Dang! Ottoke! I look awful!” Luhan said to himself.

 

“kekekeke! Omo Luhan!” Ji Hye said.

“MTBD!” Danny said.

 

Just then, Luhan heard a soft knock and Durami entered. She then sat in front of him and stared at him.

 

“Well. Talk.” Durami said.

Luhan smiled and well, Durami just kept her straight face.

 

“This is scary.” Mi Sun said.

 

“I just want to establish a friendship between us first. I know, I know, you don’t like me but can’t we be friends?” Luhan asked.

“No.” Durami answered. She was about to stand up when Luhan rushed to the door to block it.

“Why not?” Luhan asked.

“Let me meet DO then I might change my mind.” Durami said.

Luhan looked at her and a smile slowly forms his face.

 

“Ohhhhh! She likes someone from EXO!” Mi Sun and Jung Min said.

“This kid aigoo!” Ji Hye said.

“She should’ve mentioned it earlier!” Danny said.

 

“You like DO?” Luhan asked.

“Like is such a strong word.” Durami said.

“Fine then we’re friends.” Luhan said.  

Durami laughed so hard that it echoed.

 

“That’s one scary laugh.” Mi Sun said.

 

“Can’t you see I was just teasing you?” Durami said.

“So you don’t “admire” him?” Luhan asked. Durami just shook her head.

“YG Stan and MBLAQ fan. Sorry.” Durami said.

“I really want your approval in this relationship, so I’ll do whatever it takes for you to like me for your Unnie.” Luhan said.

 

“Awwww. How sweet!” Jung Min said.

“Wait, did he just said relationship?” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

 

“You’re freaking me out. Whatever. Just don’t hurt her then we’re fine. You do know what happened to her before right?” Durami said.

“We’re visiting that place once she comes back.” Luhan said. Durami just nodded and smiled.

“YOU SMILED!” Luhan said.

“You are definitely weird.” Durami said and stands up.

“See you soon, brother-in-law.” Durami said.

Luhan just stood there looking as the door closed.

 

“OMO! SHE CALLED HIM BROTHER-IN-LAW!” They all said.

 

--BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

Staff: It seems that you don’t like Luhan for your sister?

 

Durami: True.

 

Staff: Why?

 

Durami: I just don’t.

 

(SILENCE)(INSERT CRICKET SOUND)

Durami: But he’ll do fine. I don’t hate him or anything it’s just.. I don’t want to trust those who my sister dates because of what happened before. I felt guilty because I even helped that person to get my sister’s heart but in the end, he left her. I know that this is just a virtual marriage that this isn’t real, but I just don’t want. That’s why I told mother that I want to study abroad because (tearing up) I just don’t want to see my Unnie because of what happened. (Wipes tears) People might hate me now for being mean to their bias, but I hope you understand my position.

 

---END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW—

 

“So that’s why.” Ji Hye said while wiping her own tears.

“I feel bad for her. Imagining her position, I just don’t want to be in that position.” Danny added.

“That’s why she decided to leave and study abroad because she felt guilty with things.” Jung Min said.

“We thought she’s mean because that’s how she is, but the truth is it has a deep meaning behind it.” Mi Sun said.