CHAPTER 25 - LET'S GO GO GO!!

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

(KEY, DARA AND THE REST UPDATE - THIS UPDATE IS FOR KEY-DARA COUPLE ONLY.. KEKE I'LL DO AN UPDATE FOR THE REST AS WELL! )

 

KEY AND DARA

 

Key: Noona?

Dara then looked at him.

Dara: Neh?

Key: I’m sleepy.

Dara looked at him and took his hand.

Dara: Then, Let’s go to that cafe to get some caffeine arasso?

Key nodded and held Dara’s hand.

 

INSIDE THE CAFE

Key told Dara to look for a vacant table and Dara took a couch near the window. Key ordered and went to Dara whilst waiting for their drinks.

Key: Noona, I just remembered something...

Dara: That’s so random Kibum.

Key: I know. But, did you know that Puff kinda fancies Luhan?

Dara stopped from what she’s doing (she’s was actually reading something a contract she needs to sign)

Dara nodded and smiled at Key.

Dara: Really??!! Luhan fancies her as well! It’s a good thing that they’re having some time together.

Key looked at her seriously.

Key: You don’t look happy Noona.

Dara then sat beside her and showed him something.

Key: What are you reading?!! Its ENGLISH!!!

Dara laughed and pinched him.

Key: Oh its’ buzzing! I’ll just get our drinks.

Dara: Don’t faint you sleepyhead!!!

Key laughed without looking at her.

Dara resumed reading.

 

INSIDE THE STUDIO

Danny and Jung Min: What is she reading? And why is it in English?

TOP: I think that’s a proposal for something.

The rest looked at TOP.

Ji Hye: Can you elaborate? What proposal?

TOP: Well, Seungri influenced her with that so yah.

Tao: Hyung? We don’t get it.

TOP sighed and was about to talk when they heard Donghae and Jae cleared their throats.

Donghae: I think that’s for a business she’s planning.

Jaejoong: Or maybe that proposal for that resort thingy?

Onew: Didn’t she already signed and invested with Junsu’s resort?

Danny: WHAT!!! SHE INVESTED?? WOW!!

TOP and Jaejoong: We invested too! Why are you so shock to hear that she invested as well?

Danny: I just don’t see Dara as the type.

Donghae: Why, coz she’s a girl?

Donghae glared at him. Jaejoong and TOP looked at him as well, followed by the others.

Danny (embarrassed): That’s not what I meant. She just doesn’t look like the type to be into business.

TOP: I already said that it’s because of Seungri, though she already has tons of establishments under her belt. And Donghae, you can calm down now same for you Jaejoong. Geez! You look like you’re going to kill the man~

Donghae and Jaejoong calmed down and resumed watching.

 

BACK INSIDE THE CAFE

Key took the tray and walked extra careful to their table. Once he placed the tray safely on the table, he again saw Dara reading.

Key: Noona, can you just tell me what that is?

Dara: A proposal.

Key’s eyes widen.

Key: Noona! You can’t get married yet! I won’t allow you!

Dara choked her drink and looked at Key.

Dara: Not that kind of proposal Kibum!

Key: Ahhhh. Then what kind?

Dara: Business.

Key: Oh, you’re into those?

Dara: Kinda. I’m just reviewing if I can make them change the terms.

Key: Hmm?

Dara: Coz, it is stated here that even if the company will be bankrupt they’ll still going to get 10% from every investor and if they can’t pay for their debts it’s the investors duty to pay it. It’s on the fine print of the fine print.

Key: Well, that 10% from each can pay for the debt since I think they’ll be part of the High Society just like you.

Dara: The problem is, what if they’ll just get the money and leave? As I told you, its also stated that if the company can’t pay, the investors will have to pay for them.

Key just nodded and sipped his coffee.

Dara then stands up and Key saw her.

Key: Are you leaving me Noona? I’m sorry if I wasn’t interested with the topic.

Dara smiled and threw a tissue at him.

Dara: I’m just going to order.

Key: Oh, is the food I bought not good?

Dara: I’m just going to buy something for the rest who’s in the studio right now.

Key: Why would you do that?

Dara: Well, they’re all my friends and I think they are hungry as we are right now.

Key smiled and just looked at her.

Key: You really are something Noona.

 

BACK TO THE STUDIO

A delivery man entered with drinks and food.

Danny: Dara.. JJANG!!!

They all took one each and then was puzzled to see Jaejoong was missing.

Danny: Where’s Jaejoong guys?

The rest then looked at him and found out that Jaejoong did vanish.

Jung Min: Dara didn’t just bought for us but as well as the staffs.

Onew: Where’s hyung??

They all of a sudden heard someone choked.

Jonghyun: What gives Tao, Kris?

Kris and Tao: Look!!

Donghae: HOW IS HE THERE?!

Siwon: The real question is.. How did he know where that is?

The rest then looked at Siwon and back to the screen.

TOP (whispers): You’re one sneaky bastard.

Not knowing that Siwon and Onew heard him and they looked at each other.

Siwon (whispered to Onew): He is indeed a sneaky bastard.

 

Dara was shocked when someone back hugged her. She then looked and saw Jaejoong.

Dara: Omo!! Hey!!

Dara hugged him back and Jaejoong tightened it.

Dara then went back to Key after Jaejoong paying for her purchases.

Key: Oh, sunbaenim! You’re here! How did you know where we are? Did Dara Noona texted you?

Jaejoong: I just know this place.

Dara: He owns this place.

Key: You do!!

Jaejoong smiled and nodded.

Key was about to talk when his phone started ringing.

Key: Excuse me for a while.

Key then answered his phone and left Jaejoong and Dara alone.

Dara: I thought you’re in the studio with the rest?

Jaejoong: I was earlier.

Dara nodded. Jaejoong then took her phone and asked her the one she’s reading. He then nodded when she showed it to him and he continued scanning it.

Jaejoong: I see why you’re hesitant with this one.

Dara: It does look promising. I’ll just discuss it with them when I semi-agreed with the terms. For now, I need more options.

Jaejoong smiled and nodded giving the phone back to Dara.

Key then returned with a sad look in his eyes.

Dara: Something wrong Kibum?

Key: I need to leave you Noona?

Dara: Work?

Key nodded. He was really frustrated when his manager called him and told informed him that he needs to attend this opening of a store since he was invited. He reasoned with his manager and told him to ask the others. His manager told him that he has to leave now because he also has some other schedules he need to attend to. He was angry and wanted to strangle his manager right now at the same time he’s worried leaving his Noona alone.

Dara saw a mixture of hesitation, anger, sadness just by looking at him. She then approached him.

Dara: I’ll be fine Kibum.

Key: But..

Dara: They can film the rest instead, I don’t mind. You go. I know those schedules are important.

Key: Sorry Noona.

Dara was about to talk when.

Jaejoong: I’m here, I can accompany her for the whole day if you’re that worried.

Key’s eyes brighten and he smiled.

Before they end the broadcast, they showed Key leaving.

 

The studio was now in chaos because of what happened. Before they proceed to the next couple, TOP took his phone out and slowly a smirk can be visibly seen on his face. Onew and Kris saw him and then approached TOP. He then showed them his phone and Onew as well as Kris are now sporting the same smirk plastered on TOP’s face.

 

From: Jae

10:20 AM        I did well, didn’t I? Let’s see what will that fishy do now. Thanks for the head start Tabi!