EPISODE 18 - SECRETS WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE TOLD

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

“Okay! We are back with the LuDara episodes now since PD-nim said that Dara is okay and we’re glad!” Mi Sun said.

“We miss them and we skipped 5 episodes.” Danny added.

“But I think, people were happy to see the other couples more since they got to know them more.” Ji Hye said.

“So, we welcome the LuDara couple again and I really hope we can see the “feeling better” and “hyper” Dara in this episode.” Jung Min said.

“Oh! SMTOWN!!!” Mi Sun said.

 

SMTOWN BACKSTAGE

“Oh I missed the black room interviews!” Ji Hye and Danny said.

“But, that’s Donghae right?” Jung Min asked.

 

BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW:

Staff: First, we need to ask how Dara is doing?

 

Donghae: Well, she’s fine now. She needs rest but overall she’s feeling much better.

 

END OF BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW

 

“Are we going to expect Dara to surprise Luhan now?” Jung Min asked.

“I don’t think so, knowing she needs more rest.” Ji Hye answered.

“But, they’re on a world tour now!” Danny said.

 

EXO’s DRESSING ROOM:

“Wow!” Ji Hye said.

“Why wow?” Danny asked.

“Nothing.” Ji Hye answered.

 

Manager: Guys, give your all in this concert. Just have fun there and enjoy the stage. Baekhyun and Sehun, try to avoid each other.

Kris snickered and Suho looked at him.

 

Suho: Uhm, manager-nim what’s going on? I’m the leader, I should be the first one to know if there are issues with my members.

 

Manager: Of course. Follow me then.

Manager-nim pulled Suho out and started talking to him.

 

“Oh maybe it’s because of the Taeyeon-Baekhyun relationship?” Danny said.

“Then how come Sehun is included in the issue?” Ji Hye asked.

“There were rumors that Sehun courted Taeyeon first but then well, this happened. Maybe he’s bitter or something.” Jung Min answered.

“But that’s just a rumor though. There are no proofs to those claims.” Ji Hye added.

“Will you guys keep quiet over there! I can’t concentrate here!” Mi Sun scolded them.

 

Kris then approached Sehun.

 

Kris: What the heck is going on between the two of you? Stop staring at him. If you want to do something to him, then do it!

Sehun (smirks): Oh I will. No need to remind me, hyung.

Kris: Sure, do that and he’ll think you’re affected with things. Sehun then looked at Kris.

 

Sehun: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You’re funny hyung!

Kris (laughing): Just tell him to replace your phone so people won’t get the wrong idea!

 

“It’s because of a phone!!! I thought it was something serious!!!” Danny and Ji Hye said.

The rest of the people inside the studio were laughing as well.

 

Suho then entered and smack Baekhyun’s head.

Suho: Why would you do that? You borrowed it and gave it back destroyed? You should atleast apologize to Sehun!

Baekhyun: I did! But he wants me to replace his phone!!

Suho (smacks Baehyun’s head again): You can’t blame him!! Replace it then!! And I don’t want this kind of childish problems to happen again, Arrasso! Seriously people!! Ahhhh!!!!

 

Suho then left the room. Just then, someone knocked and Xiumin went to see who the person is. He then saw their other manager and told him to gather EXO so then can do some last minute meeting. Xiumin then called everyone and looked for Suho and went to follow their manager and did the last meeting changes.

 

RED VELVET’S WENDY AND EXO’S BAEKHYUN DUET PERFORMANCE (SAY SOMETHING)

SNSD’S SEOHYUN AND F(X)’S AMBER PERFORMANCE: PROBLEM (IGGY AZALEA AND ARIANA GRANDE)

EXO’S KAI AND TAEMIN: PRETTY BOY

 

TAEMIN’S SOLO: DANGER

“Wow! Taemin looks different!” Mi Sun said.

“He looks mature now!” Ji Hye added.

 

As the performance ended, the background song started.

“Omo! I was shocked with the perfume bottle with lips!” Danny said.

“Oh, they’re the new group!!” Jung Min said.

“They look the same!” Jung Min added.

“Oh! SM is quite smart giving them different hairstyles so we can differentiate them! But, who’s the girl that looks like Dara?” Ji Hye asked.

 

RED VELVET: HAPPINESS

“Okay! I didn’t see the Dara look-a-like!” Ji Hye added.

 

“OH EXO!!!” Ji Hye added.

EXO: GROWL AND OVERDOSE

 

SHINEE (MINUS ONEW): SYMPTOMS, DREAM GIRL AND EVERYBODY

SNSD: THE BOYS, I GOT A BOY AND MR.MR

SUPER JUNIOR: SORRY SORRY, Y FREE AND SINGLE AND SWING

F(X): ELECTRIC SHOCK, RUM PUM PUM AND RED LIGHT

 

“What awesome performances!!” Mi Sun and the rest said.

“Oh, they’re doing the last performance!” Ji Hye said.

SMTOWN PERFORMANCE: SPECTRUM AND COLORFUL(SHINEE’S SONG)

 

The big screen shows the audience dancing and singing along with them. Some of them were crying and some were shouting and all of a sudden, Donghae went off the stage and took someone from the dancers and were searching for someone. The camera showed the rest of the SM family looking at him. Tiffany went backstage and emerged with Nickhun which earned screams from the audience. The rest of the artists then called their co-artists onstage including Ailee, Miss A’s Min, VIXX, 4 Minute, B1A4 Sandeul, and others. Then the camera who was following Donghae and Wonki (dara’s partner on Go Away but is now a dancer for SM) showed who they were pulling with them. The people screamed louder when they saw who it was.

 

“IT’S DARA!!” All of them said.

 

Dara was now onstage and Tao run to her and he slipped. Dara was laughing so hard but then approached Tao. Luhan then saw her and hugged her earning giddy screams from the audience. As the song was about to end, all of the non-SM artists left the stage. Luhan was still holding Dara and he kissed her on the cheeks before she left.

 

“DID YOU GUYS SAW THAT!!” Ji Hye said.

“WHAT!!” Danny asked.

 

 

BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW:

Staff: Were you shock to see Dara there?

 

Luhan (In Chinese): Yes! Coz, I know they also have their own concert of AIA! I was just so over-whelmed to see her!

 

“They had a concert too??!!” Mi Sun and Danny said.

“The same day??!!” Ji Hye added.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): Although she was smiling, I know she wasn’t feeling well and she was tired. I know she doesn’t want me to see that that’s why she was smiling and laughing, but I can feel something off about her.

 

Staff: Well, she was hospitalized before.

 

Luhan then was quiet and was silent.

 

“WAIT! WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT TO HIM!!” Danny shouted.

 

Luhan (In Chinese): I didn’t know that. When was that?

The staff ended the black room interview.

 

“Oh. I think the staff is doomed!” Mi Sun said.