Chapter six

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joona arrived in her classroom a few seconds before teacher Kang walked in.

"I know it's not time to have math but I just wanted to tell you that the school board have decided that you all will wear school uniforms today at Hyundai's party." 

"What!?" A girl exclaimed. 

A few seconds later protests could be heard loudly from Joona's classmates. 

She herself was actually quite satisfied with that decision. 

"I can't believe it, I've already booked time at the stylist and already bought everything!" A girl stood up and slammed her hands on her desk. 

"I don't care what you guys say, I'll dress as I want to! Are you with me!? If everyone comes in their own clothes no one can complain!" A boy shouted and everyone agreed.

They were really spoiled, just look at the way they treated their teachers.

Joona sighed. 

"I understand that you've prepared a lot but this is orders from the Principal himself. Anyone who doesn't follow will be receiving punishments. You get other chances to dress up nicely." 

The whole class groaned. 

A small smile was forming on Joona's lips. At least some good news. 

 

 

 

Joona walked to the place where the party was being held. 

She had to admit the fact that she was totally shocked as she saw the enormous mansion in which the CEO of the automobile manufacturer was living with his family. 

Outside the gate was she met by men in black shades and black suits. They were eyeing here and if it wasn't for her uniform they would probably not have let her in. 

Joona was wearing bb cream and mascara as always, she didn't do anything special with her make up. He had braided her hair after showering and then blow-dried it which made her hair wavy. She looked really plain for someone who attended a fancy party. 

Once she passed the gate there was around a hundred meters to the mansion. That's why everyone took cars and she didn't know how many people who glanced at her from their cars as they passed by her. 

In front of the mansion was a huge fountain in the middle of a circle where the cars passed by the mansion, dropped of it's passengers and then circled the fountain before rolling the hundreds meters back to the gate.

Their garden was surely huge and very beautiful. The sun had began to set and the street lamps along the way were lightening up the whole way to the mansion. 

As Joona walked up the enormous stairs and then inside the huge door she was overwhelmed by the beauty of the house. Everything was so beautifully decorated and servants were walking around with plates with small delicacies and champagne. It was so crowded and here and there did she spot people in the same marine blue uniform as hers.  Even though they were wearing their uniforms their hair and make up was amazing and one could tell immediately that they were wealthy. 

They were all talking to someone outside of school, either a woman in a beautiful dress or a man in an expensive looking suit. Some of them shocked her as they acted so mature compared to the way they acted like at school. 

Joona entered a room which was huge and seemed to be the "main room" where everyone gathered at. Tables were decorated with the finest pastries together with flowers in soft colors and she also spotted a chocolate fountain. The whole room seemed to sparkle and so did the people inside of it.

She spotted a huge crowd in the middle of the room and she wondered why they had gathered together like that. 

 

 

"Amazing isn't it?" 

 

 

Joona turned her head to the side. 

An old man in a suit stood next to her and was also looking at the huge crowd. His hair was combed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter