Chapter five

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What came next was Joona not prepared for. 

A scoff escaped Myungsoo lips and a second later his smile was back again and he turned to Joona. 

"That sure is a nice quote you got there, but in our case that's not the truth." 

It was very quiet but she heard his snort, at that second it felt like he was laughing at her. Making fun of her.

"Hwang Myungsoo... you're not as perfect as you pretend to be."

"You're really kind to think about us that way." Tiffany's bright smile was back again like nothing had happened. The gloomy atmosphere disappeared just like that. "We knew you would be very kind once we got to know you more." 

The car suddenly stopped. 

"Where do we go next? Which direction is your house at?" Myungsoo asked, his voice sounded very considerate. It seemed as both their masks were on again.

"Oh I'm fine here, it's just a small walk now." She stood up and opened the door to walk out. "Thanks." She said and flashed a small smile before she walked out. It was small but it sure was genuine. 

"See you tomorrow." Tiffany smiled before she closed the door and the car rolled off. 

Joona watched the car until it was out of sight. 

Now she realized how stupid she was. Why did she even ask them? It even sounded like she cared about them. Worried about them. Yeah right, worried about one of the two most perfect creatures in the world who had it all? Please. 

Even Myungsoo's snort couldn't make her change her mind now.

"I really don't want to be acquainted with them anymore than this." She looked at the direction the car took off and snorted. "Really don't want to."

 

 

 

"Good morning students." Teacher Kang greeted everyone for the first lesson of the day which was math. 

Joona's mind was a bit off today as she thought about yesterday. The twins definitely seemed to hide some kind of secret. 

Mr. Kang took his place behind the desk instead of next to the whiteboard. 

"Today we're starting with the reason why you all choose to attend this school." He looked over the classroom at the students. 

Joona wondered what he meant, could it be.. 

"We're now starting with your training to become perfect CEO's of your parents companies." 

Cheers could be heard from everyone as they began to talk about the things they heard they would be doing. 

"Yes finally, now we can finally act like real high-society people do!" A guy shouted. 

"Are we finally going to taught the way we deserve to be taught??" A girl clapped her hands in excitement. 

Joona could only grimace at their reactions. They clearly looked down on other less wealthy people. They really acted like they were at the top of this world. "How disgusting." 

"Calm down, calm down." Mr. Kang said in a calm voice. "We'll be starting already tomorrow as the head of Hyundai, miss Jessica's father will be holding a little party where many of Korea's CEO's and investors will attend. We hope that you will, as the future leaders of your individual companies and students at Hanyang high school, show an image that is worthy of being praised of. 

So it was a party for the students to make ties with influential people in their respective fields to keep their company going and maybe even expand to become even bigger in the future. Even though it was a "party" the whole point is to show off what Hanyang's students are like. 

"But teacher Kang, what are Jung Joona going to do? Her family doesn't even own a company." A boy said and pointed at her. 

She felt all eyes were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter