Chapter four

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again Joona felt peoples gazes burn through her. Oh what she hated the attention that came with the twins. Why do they bother talking to her? Oh yeah, that's right, had they finally seen that she was an outsider? As perfect as they are they probably just had to help her. Jesus call the president they deserve a price for being so thoughtful. 

Out of the usual "run to the table the twins sit at and find a seat" this time no one dared to sit down and only awaited what Joona would say. 

Joona took a deep breath, if she did something wrong everyone would definitely bully her. And that would be in the way of her studies. 

She forced on a smile that looked happy and turned to Tiffany, "Yes absolutely! He is actually so cool so far, I can't believe we've read the same book!" 

"Indeed!" Tiffany smiled.  

"I must also add that it was sure worth the read, not until after I've finished it could I have understood the hype for the story. This is actually my second time reading it." Myungsoo added with a smile.

Was this really happening? 

The Hwang twins were acting all friendly with her. Didn't they know that she's different, not rich? And did they forget the fact that she disliked them? The way she acted around them, wasn't it obvious that she wasn't interested in getting involved with them?

"Take a seat everyone, don't just stand there or your feet will grow tired." Tiffany urged everyone surrounding the table to join them or just simply sit down. 

"Better get out of here quickly.." Joona rolled her eyes behind her faked smile. Just her smile must've been a shock to people, she was always looked at as the grumpy girl who never smiled or laughed. 

"I'm so happy that you joined me but unfortunately I have something important I must take care of before the next class." She excused herself with a sad face, grabbed her tray and her book and walked off. 

Once again she had left them with slightly raised eyebrows. 

"What an ungrateful girl." Haeri, the twins loyal follower said with a grimace as she looked at Joona's back. 

Everyone agreed as they also began to spat comments. 

"She's always so cold it makes you shudder in her presence." 

"Tiffany unnie and Myungsoo oppa you really don't have to always look out for her! She clearly doesn't deserve your help." 

"She's also so poor, why do people like her even deserve to be here? This is a school for heirs, not simple workers like her."

Tiffany looked down to her hands on her skirt and clenched them. For a second her smile fell. Her always so bright smile fell and became a gloomy expression.

"Haven't we talked about this before? Everyone deserves a helping hand when it comes to those things. We all should really try to help and make each others high school time a really memorable one." Myungsoo pointed out with a calm smile and turned to Tiffany. 

"Right?" 

Tiffany looked up and her bright smile was now back without anyone noticing it was gone in the first place, "Yes indeed brother!" 

Some of the students swooned as always but some couldn't take it. A girl like her acting like that to the angel twins? Unforgivable. 

 

 

 

 

As Joona walked out of her classroom and walked through the crowded corridor she noticed that some students were throwing her glances and then they whispered something to their friend next to them. 

It wouldn't have bothered Joona if it wasn't so many of them doing the exact same thing. 

"Here you are Jung Joona." 

Joona looked up and oh what she hadn't missed what she saw.

Lee Jaebum was standing in front of her with his two friends. In her freshmen year he was the one who used to play pranks on her the most, if she could say it herself she would classify him as a bully.

He was an average looking guy but more muscular than many and therefore he could look scary in some people's eyes. His father owned gym's all over Korea. 

His two frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter