Chapter three

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hanyang high school of Korea we provide our students opportunities to 

practice and grow to become successors of their parents company

starting in their second year.

This is to prepare them for their job as Korea's future most

influential people and we hope that the connections

they will tie through their journeys to foreign countries will 

give them an understanding of the global market. 

We hope that our way of teaching will give birth to future strong leaders and 

company CEO's of our country.

 

 

How in the world could Joona had missed to read this. Or she did read it but didn't seem to care about it. Who could've guessed that outside of studying they would attend fancy parties and meet people of different companies. Or briefly summarized; being taught the way real heirs are taught. 

Joona massaged her temples as she sat on in front of her desk with her admissions papers in front of her. She always brought them with her to school in case someone didn't believe the fact that she was indeed attending Hanyang high school. 

To think that such a thing existed. But what could she have expected? This was a school for the elite, the heirs of this country and of course they would be taught a different way from everyone else. Because compared to everyone else, the students at Hanyang were carrying generations of hard work on their shoulders, they could not fail to continue leading their company to success.

Could she, whose family doesn't own a large company possibly graduate without doing those things? Probably not.

But Joona wouldn't give up, she would definitely graduate from this school no matter what. How did the people who went here by scholarship before do other than graduate?

 

 

 

At lunch when Joona was leaving the classroom for lunch she met the Hwang twins in the corridor. To top it she was the only one in the corridor since she was the last one out of her classroom and every other classroom also. 

They both spotted her and their face brightened up into smiles. 

"Good day." Myungsoo greeted. 

"Hello, I hope everything went well with your books?" Tiffany asked with a caring smile. 

Joona bowed and didn't smile, "Everything's perfect." She murmured before walking past them like she was in a hurry. If she was someone else in the school or even just someone else other than herself they would have stopped and talked with the twins but Joona didn't have time nor was she interested. 

The twins both looked at each other with slightly raised eyebrows before they continued forwards through the corridor. 

 

 

 

As school ended she walked the five kilometers to her small house to prepare dinner. Her younger brother, Sungyeol who was four had already returned from his kindergarten and was seated in front of their old tv watching cartoons. 

Their house had three rooms, the kitchen/living room, toilet and the bedroom. Everything was very old and was in big need of a change, a change they couldn't afford. 

Their dad was still at work and would probably return home around at 12 pm and their mother, she passed away after giving birth to Sungyeol leaving her dad and herself to raise him. 

"Sungyeol-ah how was daycare today?" She asked him as she rushed to the kitchen, donned an apron and started to prepare the dinner. 

"It was fun, I learned to count today noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter