Chapter twentyfour

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany entered the room, her smile as lovely as always.

"Sorry for disturbing you, is everything ok? I bet you're already done since we have two of the top three student's in one room."

The change in aura was jarring. The air felt ice cold and as soon as Tiffany entered she melted it all. 

Even Myungsoo's face softened. 

"With you we're all gathered." 

It was quite unbelievable how quick his face changed, from ice cold to warm. 

The question remained, did she now?

About him. 

Joona scanned Tiffany's face, looking for anything that could give her away. Any signs of worry? Could she be thinking that Joona would expose their secret? They both could easily get rid of her but even the older Hwang twin alone was more than capable of it. 

Her face lightened up in a smile, 

"Perfect timing Tiffany, I actually have a question for you." 

Tiffany seeemed curious, in the cute and childish way where her eyes lit up made Joona blush slightly. 

"Sure, what is it Joona?" 

Hwang Myungsoo turned his face to her, with a smile too kind for the words he was about to speak. Did he purposely hide his face from his sister?

"Yeah, what is it Joona? Are you sure the question is relevant?" 

A shudder definitely ran across her spine. 

She would never get used to it, she wouldn't want to either but he really knows how to scare people. 

"What do you mean brother, every question is a good question. If there's anything I can answer then please ask." She beamed. 

Myungsoo's face twitched. 

Like his sister was too innocent for this. Like he was about to tear Joona apart or something. Yeah, he definitely didn't look happy. 

And that was all she needed to know.

"I'm so jealous, your brother is eyeing me with a not-so-happy look. You're lucky that he cares about you so much!" She said with faked enthusiasm. 

"Eh?" She looked at Myungsoo who in turn gave Joona a glance that said, "Very funny". 

Then he quickly turned to his sister. 

"Don't be mean brother." She pouted.

"Well she's my only sister after all." 

Even if she couldn't see his face she could hear that his voice softened. Not in the way it does when he talks to someone random at school but more... genuine? Even Hwang Myungsoo was weak to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter