Chapter eighteen

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well just as Joona had expected the stable and the surroundings (mostly forest) was huge and really clean looking. 

The horses looked very clean and their "hair" were brushed straight. 

Teacher Kim collected everyone outside the door and assigned each pair a horse. 

"Go and change your clothes and then go and prepare your horses." 

Joona had seen a few ones calling someone from their home to get their own riding clothes. Joona was probably the only one who borrowed the clothes which were prepared. 

 

 

After having put on a white shirt underneath a purple blazer, a pair of beige breeches and a pair of brown riding boots, Joona walked to the stable while putting on her helmet. The smell of horse and hay filled the stable that looked very clean. It was also huge and Joona couldn't imagine how many horses would fit inside. 

Many of her classmates had already gathered at their horses and were chatting loudly. Some of the boxes were also empty, probably because of the other class.

The names of the horses were on their doors and Joona went to search for "her" horse with the name Bella. 

She found her somewhere in the middle and Jungkook was already putting on the saddle. 

Bella was white and looked huge as she stood in her saddle patiently waiting for Jungkook to finish what he was doing. 

Bella stuck out her head above the door and curiously sniffed on Joona. 

Joona smiled and slowly put her hand on Bella's "cheeks" and began caressing her slowly.

It was really soft and Joona smiled at the horse, 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Joona." She said and looked into Bella's chestbrown eyes. 

 

"She's an English thoroughbred, you know what that is?" Jungkook asked as he buckled the saddle around Bella's stomach. He was completely focused on the saddle but Joona figured he had asked her. 

"I guess it's some sort of horse breed but more than that I actually don't know.." She shrugged but he could probably not see it. 

"Well yeah, they're one of the most coveted horses in the world which also makes them very expensive. But they're worth the price since they're very beautiful and strong." He finished buckling the saddle and patted Bella's stomach. 

Then Joona felt something tugging on her hair. 

 

"Oh no Calyptos that's not food!" 

 

Joona turned around and was met by black horse face that was chewing on her hair. 

She quickly dragged her hair out of it's mouth and backed into Bella's door.

"Sorry, I wonder why he ate your hair I mean it's obviously not food." Haeri chuckled next to Calyptos while holding it's reins. 

She was dressed in a marine blue blazer with golden lines next to her buttons and at the end of her sleeves accompanied by a pair of white pants and dark brown riding boots. 

Joona dried her hair off Calyptos saliva. 

"Don't worry about it." Joona said. 

"See you outside." Haeri beamed and walked past her with Calyptos. 

Luckily the horse hadn't taken a big bite of her hair but it surely didn't smell good. 

 

"Her actions and words doesn't mix well together." A voice said behind her. 

 

Joona turned around with a questioning gaze not understanding what he meant. 

"Anyway, could you open the door and I'll lead her outside." 

Joona did as told and the two together with Bella walked out to the others waiting outside. 

 

 

"Well then class, we'll start of with the girls on the horses and boys leading them and then you will all follow me." Teacher Kim said as he patted his beige horse next to him. 

Everyone were standing in a circle with their horses outside the stable. 

Teacher Kim got on his horse and then all the girls started to get on too. 

Joona watched as some of the girls got on and it looked quite easy until it was her turn to try. 

Bella wouldn't stand still as Joona tried to get up and Jungkook had to calm Bella down. 

"Have sturdy legs and then smoothly throw your right leg over her back." 

Joona managed to get up after the fifth try but she had to grab Bella's hair to not fall off which made the horse take a few steps in pain, causing Joona to almost fall off. 

She was laying down on her stomach against Bella's back circling her arms aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter