Chapter sixteen

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not like Joona didn't stand up for herself. 

It's just that... 

 

she didn't want to cause a ruckus and just attend school quietly. 

 

Because if a commoner as herself would ever get on the bad side of those kids who literally carries the future of Korea on their shoulders, she would never find a job and be able to support herself. It's that much power those snobbish teenagers held. If they wanted they could keep her from getting a job. 

That's why whatever Lee Jaebum or anyone else on that matter did to her she would always try her best to ignore it. It didn't happen too often either so what's the point of even getting mad? 

That's what she thought, until now... 

Jaebum's eyes landed on Joona but quickly moved to Tiffany. 

"O-oh T-tiffany it's an honor to be in the same class as you!" He stuttered and turned red. 

Tiffany looked up and smiled, "Yes, let's work hard!" 

Joona managed to stifle her laugh. She knew that if she laughed Jaebum would definitely not let her get away with it. 

He walked towards her and Joona held her breath for what to come. 

But he just walked pass her and took the seat behind her. 

"Just great..." She thought and sighed. 

Maybe, just maybe could Lee Jaebum act normal towards her when in the same room as Tiffany. Joona wished for that but it wasn't enough to keep him from bullying her. 

Having Lee Jaebum seated behind one wasn't something one would feel happy about. 

How in the world did he even become one of the fifteen best students of his year? Maybe there was more brain behind that stupid face than Joona could have ever dreamed of. 

 

Teacher Kim started the class by talking about that everyone should be humble despite being in the elite class. He talked about that some kids need more help than others but it doesn't make them inferior to everyone else. 

Then he continued with the class which was math. 

Joona looked at their new schedule which was on everyone's tables. It looked pretty good, almost the same as her old one. 

The class was noisy because some students couldn't stop talking to the twins about how happy they were to be in the same class as them. 

Half through the class Jaebum got bored and started kicking her chair. Not that hard to make her fall off but enough to disturb her concentration. 

Teacher Kim was too absorbed in his equations to notice. 

After a few minutes Joona got irritated, 

she turned around to face him and that guy just had an evil smirk pasted on his face. 

"What?" He asked, acting totally innocent. 

She threw him a mad glance before turning her attention to teacher Kim again. 

It only lasted a few minutes before he started kicking her chair again, this time harder. 

"Jaebum sshi could you please stop?" She asked with clenched teeth as she turned around. 

"What have I done?" He tilted his head to the sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter