Chapter thirteen

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone everyone listen up!" Tiffany called out to everyone during their break. She was holding her phone in her hand. "It seems like we've been invited to dinner..." She looked stunned yet happy. 

"By who?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. 

Tiffany handed the phone to Myungsoo and he walked away to talk with that person on the other end. 

"Dinner?" Joona thought. "To think that people overseas would even invite these kids..." 

"It's a family friend of ours, it's the CEO of Toyota." Tiffany smiled. 

"Oh I know him!" Jessica exclaimed. "His son is that Sasuke guy right?" 

"Wow you guys know the family who owns the biggest company in Japan?" A girl exclaimed, impressed. 

"My parents say they only invite their closest friend to their parties who I've heard are absolutely fabulous!" Another girl said. 

Toyota. Who in the world didn't know of that company. These twins really had the right connections. 

Tiffany nodded, "Yes it's him, Sasuke Toyoda. I knew the daughter of an automotive manufacturer​ would know him." 

"To think that you know that guy, he's such a pain at times." She rolled her eyes. 

"Don't say that..." Tiffany's smile disappeared a little. 

Myungsoo came back after he was done talking with the phone in his hand. "We're invited to the Toyoda family's residence today at 7 pm." He flashed a smile. 

The girls gasped and the guys cheered. 

"This is what I'm talking about man!" A guy yelled. 

"Awesome!" Soohyun threw an arm over Myungsoo's shoulder. 

The two teachers looked at each other and shrugged. What could they do? This school was meant for things like these. Even if they had planned other things they had to adjust to this change.

Tiffany approached the two teachers with a apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry for this sudden change but when Mr Toyoda heard of our class being here they wanted everyone to visit." 

Of course the two teachers thought it was ok. 

But Joona..

She wasn't expecting this. Neither did she feel like going. They would probably be discussing work and money and such things only rich people knew of, what would she be talking about? Her new part time job as a cleaner? Yeah right.

"Let's go shopping!" A girl shouted to everyone and got met by loud cheers. 

The teachers went to talk with Ayama Masahito since the practice wasn't over yet but they had to cancel it. The others were in a hurry getting out of this place and going towards the shopping districts.  

Everyone walked past her without even looking at her. 

Not like Joona could afford a Chanel bag or a Vera Wang dress. Whatever. 

What would she do now to kill time was the question. 

She could always wander around shopping alone, that's what she did back in Korea when her classes finished early. 

It had been a long time since she last went shopping with a friend. Was it before she started high school or even further back in time? She couldn't remember since all her life she had been studying and taking care of Sungyeol. 

 

 

She took the bus to the center of  Tokyo since their hotel was a bit outside of it. 

Joona had never seen such a crowded place. So many people in one place. 

It was loud with cars honking everywhere. 

Joona walked down a crowded street and saw so many different shops and she didn't know which one to enter. She found a shop that looked like it had some nice clothes and entered it. 

Twenty minutes later she stepped out with a bag in which she had found a few nice shirts and shorts, on sale of course. Her mood immediately got better and she thought that she would do the best of the situation. This was her first trip outside of Korea and she would make the best memory of it. 

Joona found a Starbucks and bought an iced coffee. It felt nice to have this much money even though she would have to work hard for them later on. 

Joona walked around looking for more nice shops. 

 

"Oh, Joona sshi!" 

 

She turned to the side where the cars were driving. 

Tiffany opened the door to a taxi and stepped out with a bright smile. She was carrying a bag with the Versace logo, "I was looking for you!" She exclaimed as she approached Joona. 

"Looking for me?" She tilted her head. 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter