Ƭнɛ 26тн Δииʋαℓ Ħʋиɢɛя Ǥαмɛƨ~ STORY STARTING!

Description

 

The blood runs in the grass
 
plot summary
 

No one knows what happened. The great war in South Korea destroyed everything and most of its people. People rebelled against the government to get rights they deserved, but they failed and the government renamed itself the Capital. The Capital then put their people in 12 Districts in order to divide the respective jobs and things needed for survival.

So in order to make peace and to make sure another rebellion doesn't happen, the Capital decided to make 'The Hunger Games' where kids between the ages of 12-18 are reaped annually to battle in the games; to the fight to the death, till there is one remaining tribute. Now one year after the 1st Quarter Quell, another year begins; which means another Hunger Games. Get ready as the Capitol is ready with more then ever.
 

RULES AND GUIDELINES
001.
Subscribe and don't unsubscribe if you want to have a chance to be in the story
002.
Accepting 12 tributes(Since I don't really want to keep track of 23 other characters)
003.
To not bash other people! 
004.
Must comment every 1-2 chapters, or your character will be the first to die off in the games
005.
AGE: I don't want everyone to put their character at 12 years of age or something like that. I want variety of ages
006.
Ulzzangs ONLY! No idols
INFO
February 18, 2014~ Start of story. The picture on the right belongs to me! Do Not Steal!
April 26, 2014~ For those who don't get picked you can still be in the story. Just stay subbed to the story and you'll find out when the games start.
April 30, 2014~ All tributes selected.

May 30, 2014~First chapter up
AUTHOR'S NOTE
 

DoubleSHINee here again with a applyfic, but this time its a Hunger Games one! I was thinking of doing this a while ago but never came to do it. So now here I am making it and hoping it becomes a success~