Class 5

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            School had ended and many students rushed out of the school to get their cars or buses and went back home. That day was Friday and it was the day where all the students would go back home quickly. The school would be empty in only thirty minutes. It was fast actually and that was what happened every Friday. ChanHee and HyukJin who also took a bus to go home walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus along with other students. The bus stop was full with students from Svoura Academy and we could see there were a few students from another school were waiting at the bus stop because their school was near to Svoura Academy. HyukJin and ChanHee waited for the bus quietly because it was so hot that day and they were tired from all the lesson they had that day. HyukJin kept looking around while ChanHee was playing with his phone. HyukJin’s eyes then stopped at something interesting and he started to nudge ChanHee’s elbow. ChanHee looked up and raised his eyebrows.

            “What?” HyukJin puckered his lips towards the direction he was watching just now.

            “There… EunChae…” He told and ChanHee’s head immediately made a drift, turning around to look for her.

            “Where, where, where?” ChanHee asked and his eyes were searching for EunChae’s face. He finally spotted her but then his face fell when he saw she was talking happily with someone. HyukJin stood closer to ChanHee.

            “Do you think she has any kind of relationships with MinSoo?” HyukJin asked and ChanHee just pursed his lips. He was observing EunChae who was talking to MinSoo, the head boy and his classmate. He was wondering how they could act like they were so close when EunChae just moved to the school for a week only.

            “I don’t know.” ChanHee answered and his eyes never left EunChae’s face. HyukJin nodded and caressed his chin. He too was observing EunChae and MinSoo.

            “I think she likes MinSoo more than you.” HyukJin commented. ChanHee’s ignored his comment and his eyes sparkled when he saw EunChae was smiling to MinSoo.

            “This is the first time I see her smile.” ChanHee muttered and HyukJin nodded. He agreed because it was also the first time he saw EunChae’s smile. All these while he saw EunChae’s uneasy face whenever ChanHee approached her and it was not a good face at all.

            “It looks like she only smiles in front of MinSoo.” HyukJin said. He was also the same as ChanHee as he kept wondering what happened between EunChae and MinSoo. MinSoo was not friendly at all and he seldom smiled at people in the school while EunChae was being cold the whole week and even ignoring ChanHee who wanted to know her.

            “Does she have any friends in the school?” ChanHee asked suddenly.

            “I heard she is best friends with Choi MinJi, the scary girl.” HyukJin answered. He himself was scared of Choi MinJi and he wondered why there were many pretty girls in the school but yet they were scary. From what he knew, Yoo YeRi was also the same.

            “So it’s true that she’s an art student?”

            “Yeah. Why did you ask?”

            “So how can she be friends with MinSoo? He is in our class and he is the head boy!” ChanHee hissed and his hands formed a fist. He did not know why but he hated the fact that someone impossible could get to know EunChae and talked to her when he could not do that. HyukJin just shrugged beside him.

            “How do I know that?” He said and continued to observe EunChae and MinSoo. They saw that MinSoo was leaving because his driver had arrived. MinSoo waved her goodbye and entered his car. EunChae waved at him back and then turned around to look whether her bus had arrived or not. She was now waiting alone. ChanHee smirked upon what he was seeing. He decided to walk towards her and left HyukJin dumbfounded. ChanHee stood beside EunChae while slipping his hands into his blazer pocket.

            “Hi, EunChae.” He said to her, not leaving a sweet smile on his face. EunChae glanced at him before she decided to ignore him just like she had done before. She really did not understand what ChanHee wanted from her when she already showed him that she did not want him to come near her again.

            “Do you know MinSoo?” ChanHee asked, controlling his tone. He was very pissed off when the girl did not respond to him. EunChae kept quiet and looked away.

            “Do you have any relationship with him?” He had been ignored. ChanHee sighed and closed his eyes for a while to keep himself calm. He lowered his head and gathered some strength before he looked up and face EunChae again.

            “EunChae… I just want to know you. I am…”

            “A Casanova…” EunChae cut him and continued his sentence with her words. ChanHee was dumbfounded for a while before he realised what she was trying to do.

            “No. I’m not…”

            “Loyal…”

            “EunChae, I’m not like…”

            “What you think of?” ChanHee’s expression changed when she managed to cut him for three times already. Realisation finally hit him when he noticed what EunChae was trying to say to him.

            “Lee EunChae, don’t do this to me!” ChanHee was frustrated and EunChae jumped a bit with his outbur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter