Class 3

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           EunChae had finally settled herself in the environment of her new school. Svoura Academy was totally different from her old school. Her old school was not even in the list of the top school but she was grateful that she was able to receive many knowledge as much as she received at this school. The environment also was a bit different as she could see all the expensive car lingered around the school and she also could see the rich kids talking about their wealth. EunChae cringed a bit on the first day she was there but she decided to make use to it because she had to graduate from this school and continued her study at a prestigious college. She did not want to act like them but she assured herself that she would fit in to be with them.

            It was break time and EunChae did not feel like she want to go to the cafeteria. She sat in the garden near the cafeteria and opened her book to revise. There were a few students who walked by the garden since it was the only way to go to the café but it did not disturb her at all. She was too immersed in her study. ChanHee and HyukJin were too walking toward the café. They were busy talking to each other while joking around until ChanHee noticed someone at the garden.
            “HyukJin-ah… can you wait for me in the café? I have something to do.” ChanHee said while smirking. HyukJin was quite confused of what was going on when ChanHee suddenly said he had something to do. As far as he knew, ChanHee was the one who begged him to accompany him to the café. A few moment later he finally realised that ChanHee would want to do something that he used to do, flirting with girl.

            “Ouh… okay. I’ll wait for you.” HyukJin said as he slid his hand into his pocket before he went off to the café. ChanHee watched HyukJin walked to the café first before he turned around to the garden. He silently approached her with a smile on his face.

            “Hi…” He greeted her. EunChae tilted her head up and looked at the person in front of her. She recognised his face and she decided to ignore him once again. She moved her eyes from his face to her book. ChanHee sat on the seat in front of EunChae as he started to engage a conversation with her.

            “I’m impressed that you chose to study over break time.” He said but still, EunChae shut and read her book. ChanHee brushed his hair lightly before he grabbed one of her book on the table to know her name.

            “Lee EunChae…” ChanHee said softly and this time, EunChae looked at him. She was surprised when she heard ChanHee called her name. She then figured out that ChanHee read it from her book. Not wanting to show him that he got her attention, she read her book back. ChanHee jerked his eyebrow in a y way as he read what was written on her exercise book.

            “Senior year. So… we’re the same age?” ChanHee was excited to know that she was a senior too. It was a burdensome for him to flirt with the younger one actually. With the fact he knew today, he really hoped he could win her heart or we could say, get his revenge easily.

            “EunChae… I just want to know you better. You don’t have to be like this.” ChanHee said to her but she remained silent. Her act made it looked like she was alone and ChanHee was a ghost.

            “EunChae…” ChanHee whined a bit and tried to hold her hand that was placed on the table. EunChae flinched and looked at him with a pissed off face.

            “Can you shut your mouth up? I’m reading here.” She said and get back to her book. She was now trying to concentrate on a difficult chapter and she was trying to memorise it but ChanHee’s present was not helping her. She felt bothered with his existence. She did not want to entertain him because it would make him wanting to get close to her more. Thus, she chose to ignore him. She really did not understand what did the boy in front of her want from her. If he was going to flirt her, she would never wanted a boy like him. For her, his way of flirting was so cheap for a senior. ChanHee smiled when EunChae talked to him even with her angry face.

            “Finally you talk to me.” ChanHee was surprised when he heard her voice. He thought her voice would be cold as what she acted in front of him. He then observed her face and noticed something that attracted him.

            “Did you know that you’re so beautiful? I love your eyes.” ChanHee started to sweet talking but he got ignored again.

            “I love your hand too. It was soft when I touched it just now. Your shiny black hair too… and… and… your slender fingers are really captivative.”

            “ChanHee-ssi…” EunChae sighed and put down her book. Her ears were going to fall from its place if he continued his word. ChanHee blankly looked at her when she suddenly spoke up.

            “Yes?”

            “Are you an art student? I don’t think I have seen you before in that class.”

            “Nope. I’m an engineering student. Why did you ask?”

            “I thought you’re an art student. You better learn to make some good sentences. I want to read my book, so please. Don’t disturb me.” EunChae leered at ChanHee and continued to read her book. However, ChanHee still did not understand what she was trying to tell him and never bothered to give up.

            “So that’s mean you’re in art class?” EunChae bit her lips and her face was now as red as tomato. She was boiling inside and she felt like wanting to choke the boy in front of her.

            “It’s such a waste when a handsome boy like you talk to me with that rubbish sentence of yours.”

            “What did you say?!” ChanHee’s flirty expression changed when EunChae insulted him. No girl had ever talked to him like that. EunChae was the first and he was quite shocked about it.

            “If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter