Class 2

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           When everyone was busy and rushing towards their class, there were some creature who still did not prepare to get in and was pushing someone innocent and helpless to the wall. There were four of them and the one with a spike hair who stood in the middle seem like was the leader. They were looking at the weak boy with an unsatisfied look and the weak could not help but to shiver upon it.

            “Give us your money.” Said one of them. He was wearing his school uniform in messy way and his tie was gone.

            “As usual, kid.” Another one spoke up and spit. By looking at their appearance, we could see that they were some rich boy whose their parents held some power that allowed them to go easy on another. Well, they may be rich but they also need some money to enjoy theirselves. That was why the reason they took it from other student because they knew their parents would never give them since they were expecting them to concentrate on their study to be able to take over the family’s company.

            “Bu… but I don’t have my money today.” The weak boy named Yoo ChangHyun told them as he was begging them with the use of his tone. His body was trembling because he knew what they were going to do to him if they did not have what they want. He was their victim and he would always be their victim as he long as he was still alive and as they were present at the school. He was not one of the rich one and they knew it too. That was one of the reason they picked on him.

            “Don’t you dare to lie!” The third guy yelled at him, making ChangHyun flinched. He was leaning back on the wall, wanted to get off their grip but he knew he could not escape them. He was surrounded by them.

            “Beat him.” The leader gave his follower an instruction with a very heartless tone and ChangHyun’s eyes widened. Two of them started to beat him up while another one went to his bag to check whether he was hiding his money.

            “There’s nothing here.” The guy informed his leader and the leader pursed his lips.

            “Check his uniform.” He ordered and the two guy who beat him without mercy just now forced him to stand straight and checked all over his uniform. They found nothing.

            “Nothing is here too.” The leader was pissed off and his face was as red as tomato. He really needed the money from ChangHyun because he was going to spend his time with some girls tonight along with his friends.

            “You stupid! Where did you hide your money?!” ChangHyun was unable to answer. He was gasping for air as he was punched on the stomach. His lips was bleeding and there were some bruises on his cute face. The leader pulled his head, making his head thrown backward. ChangHyun could only groan in pain.

            “You don’t act like you don’t know anything, ChangHyun. We’ll get you next time.” He said and decided to leave but before that, he kicked ChangHyun who was lying helplessly on the floor. He smiled in satisfaction and was about to walk but halted. His followers also did the same. In front of them was a girl, standing bravely and a smirk was formed on her lips.

            “Are you done?” She asked with a smile, a sarcastic smile. The leader frowned.

            “Who are you, woman? Such a busybody.”

            “It’s embarrassing to beat up a hoobae, don’t you think… sissy?” The four boys were already fuming in anger. They did not know who the girl in front of them was and yet she was mocking them without even care what they were capable of.

            “Who are you to call us that, little girl?” The guy behind the leader spoke up. Now he looked like the leader’s right man. The girl named Choi MinJi shrugged.

            “I don’t know. You tell me. By the way, if you’re strong enough you will never beat a hoobae. You will choose to beat a sunbae just like you. Am I right?” The guy with messy uniform just now rolled his eyes.

            “She is only wasting our time.” He said and MinJi raised her eyebrows. They were busy with their fight that they ignored ChangHyun who was in pain.

            “Well, are you ready to fight me?” MinJi prepared herself and the leader hissed while putting his hands on his hips.

            “Go and beat her up.” He nodded at his best fighter and the lad walked out to face MinJi. He began to attack MinJi but she dodged it and took the chance to hit him on the back. When he stumbled on the floor, she waited for him to stand up and before he could balance his position, MinJi hit his face with her knee, making him groan. MinJi then took the chance to punch him in the face and for that lad’s surprise, her punch was too strong for a girl and he could not handle it. Seeing the fighting scene in front of them, the leader went panic as he discovered MinJi’s fighting skill. That girl was amazing.

            “Leave, leave, leave!” He ordered his follower to run away and they did. But before he himself could run away, his collar was pulled by MinJi.

            “If this thing happen once again, say goodbye to this school. I will bring this to the principal.” MinJi whispered dangerously to his ear and he nodded almost immediately. He took his friend’s hand who was laying on the ground and ran away. ChangHyun smiled with his full effort because it was hurting his cheek to smile.

            “Tha-thank you.” He said almost inaudible and MinJi looked at him in shock. She gasped and ran towards ChangHyun.

            “I’m sorry! I forgot about you.” MinJi said, trying to get him up but ChangHyun fainted before she could adjust his position.

            “Huh?” MinJi looked at the cute bruised boy in front of her, dumfounded.

 

            ChangHyun opened his eyes to see his surrounding was filled with white colour. As he discovered where he was at, he blinked his eyes and noticed that his uniform was changed into his P.E’s outfit except for his trouser. He was now laying on a bed in the school’s clinic.

            “ChangHyun? Are you fully awake?” A girl’s voice calling for him and he looked beside him. He remembered the girl beside him. She was his saviour.

            “How do you know my name?” ChangHyun asked and MinJi chuckled upon his question.

            “Your blazer have your name, right?” MinJi answered and ChangHyun smiled. He sat up and faced MinJi properly to thank her.

            “Thank you for helping me just now.”

            “It just a small matter. But… ChangHyun, are you used to that already?” MinJi asked as she was curious. ChangHyun seem to be give up in front of them and did not fight them, so MinJi assumed that he was always got beaten by them. ChangHyun nodded weakly.

            “Since the first day I enter this school.” He replied in a soft voice. MinJi was a bit angry with the fact.

            “You didn’t do anything about this matter?”

            “I’m scared.” ChangHyun answered and lowered his head. He was embarrassed that he was unable to protect himself when the girl in front of him just helped her and could fight the guy he could never imagine to get into fight with. Both of them then could hear the bell rang and it made ChangHyun wondered what time was it. He searched for a clock and he found one. He sighed when he realised he had missed three of his classes. MinJi smiled and stood up.

            “I have to go first. You can just rest here. I have treated your bruise.”

            “Err… wait!” ChangHyun called in panic and MinJi turned around to look at his face. She was standing in front of the door, ready to walk out of the room.

            “Yeah? Anything?”

            “What is your name?” ChangHyun rubbed the back of his neck and MinJi chuckled.

            “Choi MinJi.” MinJi answered in a cool way as if she was a super hero in a storybook.

            “Ouh, okay. Thank you.”

            “You’re welcome.” MinJi replied and walked off. She fixed her blazer and arranged her bang. She was walking toward her class and she was smiling happily that she could help someone today. She fisted her hand and looked at her hand she used just now to punch the guy. It was alright and she was relieved with it. If not, she would be having problem to write in her class.

            “Are you not yet satisfied with your discipline record, Song NaRa?” The girl named Song NaRa bit her lips and lowered her head. She knew she was going to get blabbered by the not so fierce discipline teacher, Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter