Wife To EX-Wife

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I still couldn't forget about Wooyoung. But I was a good enough person to try to let myself know that we were nothing anymore.

My parents and I were invited to go to Wooyoung and finally I know her name Tiffany's engagement party. I never really remembered her though as a childhood friend.

I decided to go to make a good impression to make it seem like I really did forget about him. Wait what am I saying, you have Ji Eun, YOU HAVE!

We drove there now. I was wearing a maroon colored dress, picked by my parents. It seemed pretty short, good thing I had stockings to wear with it, it was pretty cold.

We arrived at their home there were alot of people I had no intention on trying to 'wow' everyone with my dress. But that's how they acted when they saw me.

Tiffany's POV:

I was talking to my friends, then I suddenly saw her again. She looked gorgeous but it made me feel mad. How dare she try to look like that its not even her engagement party, it's mine.

Wooyoung was walking towards me I didn't want him to see her so I pulled him to the other side of the room.

He hugged me I felt happy when he did it, but I still pulled him to the other side. I looked behind Wooyoung to try to find her, I spotted her talking to Wooyoung's parents. Ugh that .

Then Wooyoung's parents found us and told us to join their conversation.

Wooyoung's Mom: Oh Tiffany, this is Ji Eun. 

His parents were there so I had to be nice so I did.

Tiffany: Oh hi, I'm Wooyoung's soon to be wife. -fake smile-

I looked at Wooyoung he looked like he wanted to ignore her.

Ji Eun: Oh hi my name is Ji Eun, haha don't worry I won't take him from you. 

I was shocked at what she said how dare she.

Ji Eun's POV:

OKAY. I know I was suppose to make a good impression on everyone but this girl is trying to piss me off.

She emphasizes 'soon to be wife.' I bet you'd shutup if I told you I was his ORIGINAL soon to be wife. 

But I didn't and said something much more 'nicer.'

Ji Eun: Oh hi my name is Ji Eun, haha don't worry I won't take him from you. -devilish smile-

She looked shocked. HA, and yes I DARE.

Wait stop it Ji Eun be the better person!

I looked to see Wooyoung he looked handsome with what he was wearing. You want to make a good impression Ji Eun say hi to him!

Ji Eun: OH, hi Wooyoung. 

He looked shocked at how happy I said it MISSION ACCOMPLISHED now you're a good friend just not to his wife. Well yet.

Wooyoung: Oh hi Ji Eun. 

He looked at me we were staring into eachother's eyes but I stopped and just smiled at him. 

Suddenly Wooyoung's mom said.

Wooyoung's Mom: Yah you still look like husband and wife. -tearing up-

I had a feeling she liked me more than his NEW wife. Emphasize that biatch.

Ji Eun: Haha, no he's more like my big brother. 

I ignored Wooyoung and Tiffany, I could feel the heat building up in the room.

Wooyoung's POV:

Big brother?! I'm like a big brother to her?! Wait why am I mad I love Tiffany. But she looked gorgeous in her dress.

I couldn't help but look at her again while I was pissed at the moment being called a big brother.

Tiffany's POV:

Husband and what?! WIFE?! What is that suppose to mean?! They were engaged before?! I was mad and kind of relieved when she said big brother. I think I can be friends with her.

She suddenly looked at me she looked gorgeous even more. Suddenly I saw five guys come up to the three of us. I didn't know who they were but Ji Eun did, she hugged them and said hi. They smiled at her and she turned around and said.

Ji Eun: Come on Tiffany I know you don't like being in a group of guys, let's get to know eachother! 

She seemed so pure and cheerful, I like her!

Ji Eun: Wooyoungah we're going to go okay, bye guys! 

Wooyoung: Oh okay bye. 

2PM: Bye Ji Eun! Slash wooyoung's ex-wife. -whispers-

She was really nice when I was talking to her, she was older than me so I called her unnie.

Ji Eun: Tiffany can we be best friends? 

Tiffany: Sure why not? 

She screamed in joy and hugged me she wasn't all that bad. I introduced her to my friends.

Yoona: Hi my name is Yoona.

Sooyoung: Hi hi my name is Sooyoung. 

Taeyeon: Hi I'm Taeyeon. 

Hyoyeon: Hi Ji Eun my name is Hyoyeon! 

Sunny: Hi my name is Sunny. 

Jessica: Hi my name is Jessica.

Seohyun: Hi my name is Seohyun.

Yuri: Hi my name is Yuri! 

Ji Eun's POV:

I snapped out of my mean self and decided to try to be friends with her. She's not all that bad at all actually she's nice. She introduced her friends to me I was happy but felt sad.

I felt jealousy. How she had so many friends when I barely had any.