Best Friends Forever

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I got him out of my head, I still couldn't think of a reason why I kept thinking about him. I don't get it. It's not like I like him or anything. No were just friends, best friends actually.

I texted him.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Hey childhood friend! Anyways congratulations on your new wife! :)

From: Ji Eun

 

I felt hurt while texting those words to him. But I wanted to be a good friend and tell him how happy I was for him. Well trying to be happy. What's wrong with me?

Wooyoung's POV:

I got a text from Ji Eun. What does she want? I looked at the text and felt hurt. That she didn't care I wasn't 'her's' anymore. But why am I hurt? I thought I was done with her.

I didn't text her back. I felt mad at her. I hate her! Why Ji Eun why am I feeling this way.

My parents suddenly called me downstairs to meet my new wife. I smiled at her and my parents left us alone she looked mad. She suddenly spoke.

Tiffany: When can I leave? I swear why am I getting married to you?

She kept talking about being mad, and I was sick of listening to her so I just kissed her. But this felt different too, it felt like how I kissed her. .

She was in shock, and I just pulled away and said.

Wooyoung: Finally peace and quiet. -smirks-

Tiffany: YAH! Why did you kiss me?!

Tiffany's POV:

I can't believe this husband kissed me! And it was out of blue, I felt my cheeks getting redder. I think I've falle-, wait aniya! Well he does look handsome. I can't wait to go to school with him tomorrow!!

*Next Day School*

Ji Eun's POV: 

I finally removed all my feelings for Wooyoung. I decided to be just be best friends with him. That's always the best way to keep things from being weird. Am I right?

I walked inside the school happily the confident me was back, I just ignored the stares that were being to thrown at me. I tried to look for him to officially congratulate him.

Wooyoung's POV: 

I was walking in the school while I overheard a group of girl's conversation they looked familiar. Wait aren't those the girls Ji Eun talked harshly to? I heard one of them say.

Girl: That Ji Eun now my arm is hurting like hell still.

Other Girl: Unnie you shouldn't have pulled her hair, we didn't even know she could fight like that.

Wait she started it?! I pulled the girl's shoulder back and said.

Wooyoung: So you started that fight?!

Girl: I-I didn't mean to!

Wooyoung: If you ever touch Ji Eun again, you will get it.

I got to explain to my wife and say sorry to her! I suddenly froze and said to myself. But I'm not married to her anymore. I felt sadness, I was suddenly crying silently in the hall.

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking around the school trying to find Wooyoung. He was standing in the middle of the hall turned back faced to me. I decided to creep up on him and scare him. 

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNGAH! CONGRATULATION'S! 

Why was he crying? I hated seeing him so down. 

Ji Eun: Y-Yah Wooyoung are you okay? 

Wooyoung's POV:

I looked up to see Ji Eun she was smiling at me. I thought she was mad at me, but she was suddenly nice to me. I didn't deserve her kindness, she's not my wife anymore because of me. 

I looked at her lips and couldn't help it. I missed her already, and kissed her aggressively.

She kissed me back I wanted to change everything back to how it was.

Author's POV:

Wooyoung has fallen for Ji Eun again, but will Ji Eun love him back? Will she stop her feelings for his wife? She didn't want to fall in love with him again, he now had a new wife.

But she wanted to get him back to how it was.

While kissing passionately in the hall, will someone see them, and how will they react? To see their husband kissing HIS EX-wife? Will the love triangle build up?