Protected Herself

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I still didn't know who they were Wooyoung's shocked face suddenly turned into a smile and said.

Wooyoung: You guys?! What are you doing here?!

One of them said.

Guy: What do you think? We moved to this school for you, our little Wooyoung.

They looked at me and smiled and introduced themselves.

Nickhun: Hi Wooyoung's wife! I'm Nickhun! 

Taecyeon: Sister in law! I'm Taecyeon! 

Junho: Annyeong! I'm JUNHO! 

Junsu: Wooyoung's too lucky you're gorgeous, haha hi my name is Junsu! 

Chansung: And I'm Chansung! From now on we are your Oppa's so don't be scared to ask us about anything especially about Wooyoung. -teases-

They all looked so cute, but I looked at Wooyoung when they mentioned his name he looked embarrassed.  I laughed at how cute he looked.

Seriously I'm going crazy, no Ji Eun he is NOT cute. I barely noticed but when we were talking I saw all the girls looking meanly at me with jealousy in their eyes when I was with them.

Guys at my school were okay they never bothered me but the girls were vicious. Wooyoung was looking at me and said if I was okay.

I wasn't I felt like an outcast again, but at least now I have the guys and Wooyoung. They were all so cute with their personalities.

But I couldn't help but look mean when I was at school. I was so used to being treated of what they thought me of. A mean rich girl. I ignored them but I did give them looks, and I did talk back at them.

Suddenly when I was walking to class I saw three girls approach me. I stopped walking and looked up at them with my deadly stare.

Girl's: Yah who do you think you are just because you're richer than all of us?! A goddess. Yah you are ugly and nothing. 

I had no time for this, they seem like retarded wannabe desperates.

Ji Eun: Move out of my way , you're the one that treats me like I'm the best so I wouldn't be talking. 

I walked away, and she suddenly pulled my hair. .try me please see what happen's. Good thing I learned karate classes so my reflex's were fast.

I grabbed her hand and almost broke it but lucky I wasn't that pissed. . .yet.

Ji Eun: What did you say? I wanna hear it again. -pulls arm harder-

The other girls were scared they never knew I could fight. What retards.

Girl: Nothing! Get off me!

I let go of her hand and walked away. 

Ji Eun: That's exactly what I thought.

Author's POV:

Ji Eun protected herself, but did it seem like that to other's? While she was grabbing the girl not too far away from her was Wooyoung suddenly hiding when he saw what she was doing.

Will Wooyoung think wrong of her?