What Just Happened?!

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I know what to do I thought, as a small smirk appeared on my face.

Author's POV:

Ji Eun likes to be competitive on things. But sometimes she's so competitive she's blinded on what she's actually doing.

Ji Eun: It's really hot today! -takes of shorts- 

Thats right Wooyoung, you think I'm weak. You've thought wrong.

Wooyoung's POV:

It was funny seeing Ji Eun blushing but she suddenly said.

Ji Eun: It's really hot today!

She suddenly start taking off her shorts. Wait what is she doing?! 

I started to blush myself to see her do that. But then she smiled at me, I noticed it wasn't a smile. .she's smirking? I see how it is, don't worry Ji Eun I don't mind playing this game back with you. 

Wooyoung: Yeah it really is hot. -takes off pance- 

I thought she would blush and just run away but I was suprised she didn't. 

Ji Eun: I know right. -takes off tank top-

Author's POV:

Ji Eun didn't realize at what she doing until Wooyoung was next to her. Wearing only boxer's on while she was wearing only her underwear and tank top on. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I suddenly realized what I was doing when he was next to me. I turned my head and ours faces were inches apart. He came closer to me and started kissing me on the couch.

I can't believe I lost my control again. We didn't have to anything since we took almost everything off. He reached at the bottom of my undershirt, and good thing I had a bra on, and suddenly took off my shirt. 

But this time my maid again was just passing by, and saw us about to do it on the couch. But this time she screamed. 

I suddenly realized that I was almost with my bra and underwear on while he still had his boxer's on. I looked down at my body.

Ji Eun: Y-YAHHH! WHAT DID YOU DO!! -jumps off him-

Wooyoung: Yah, I didn't do anything, you went along with it. Now I really don't mind seeing you . -tease-

Ji Eun: What?! YOU ERT! 

Wooyoung: -smirks-

Wooyoung's POV:

Her body looked so perfect. I wanted to do her badly, but she always refused. Yet when I do the first move she would go along. Oh Ji Eun admit it you want to do it.

Ugh, and that maid just had to pass by to see us doing it. Haha, I barely noticed but we almost did it two times today. Ji Eun, why don't you just say yes to it.

I took my clothes and headed to her room. I didn't really mind walking around with just my boxer's on. I actually had something to show, and I still wanted to make her look shy.

Wooyoung: Yeobo!

Ji Eun's POV:

Ji Eun: Yah, stay away from me. 

I had said as I covered my body with my hands.

Wooyoung: Just acknowledge it already. -smirks-

Ji Eun: Yah, I'll 'do it' when I want to. -annoyed-

Wooyoung: Then let's do it right now. -smirks teasingly-

Ji Eun: Hahaha sure why not?! -sarcasm- 

He suddenly grabbed me and hugged me. I was blushing like crazy I liked how we were that moment until he said.

Wooyoung: You finally admit you want too! -tease-

Ji Eun: . . .YAHHHHH!!!!