Fine Then

Without U

Wooyoung's POV:

Haha she thinks I'm gonna do something to her? Haha she's so cute. I walked towards her and reached down for my luggage the maid left next to the door.

Haha she looked disappointed.

Wooyoung: You look disappointed. . .AHHHH so you want to do it? -starts ing- 

Ji Eun: HAHA ANIYA! Hehehe. -scared laugh-

Wooyoung: You're too fun. -smirks-

Ji Eun: YAH! Just go to the guest room and do your buisness there!

Wooyoung: Oh thats right did I tell you that your parents saw us sleeping in the same room so they locked all the doors in this house so I could sleep here? -lying-

Ji Eun: Yeah yeah. . .THEY WHAT?!

Haha she actually fell for it, I guess I'm sleeping here then.

Wooyoung: Well I'm gonna do my buisness here then. -starts stripping-

Ji Eun: No! You can't do you buisness here! -turns around- YYY-YYYYYYYYAHHHH!!!

Wooyoung: WHAT? You've already seen me whats the difference?! -cover's ear's-

Ji Eun: I-I ugh nevermind! -blushing-

Hmmm, haha she's so cute when she blushes I looked at my chest. Is it because I'm shirtless?

Be prepared Ji Eun.

Ji Eun's POV:

Seriously whats wrong with him. It's not like we're husband and wife and he takes of his shirt like nothing. Ahhh my cheeks are red. 

You know what I'm going to the living room and watch some news to take of my mind of things. He can be in my room all he want's.

Just not when I am there. Seriously he's driving me crazy.

I suddenly heard footsteps making their way to me. This bastard better not be coming in the living room too. 

I looked to the side and saw him shirtless. Ahhh I'm blushing. What the hell is this my weakness?!

He suddenly sat next to me on the couch, so I moved to the other side.

Is he smirking?! I tried to speak but no words came out. I kind of like how he looked shirtless.

Wait whats wrong with me stop it Ji Eun!

He started smirking at me. Why is he smirking?! Oh hell no, he better not be walking around shirtless on purpose. Fine Jang Wooyoung if you want to play it like that then so will I!