Almost

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I fell asleep in his arms while I was crying. But I was happy. . .he was here.

It was morning good thing it was the weekend. I didn't have to wake up early. Wooyoung wasn't next to me, I opened by bathroom door, and saw Wooyoung in front of me.

BUT HE'S !!!! THIS-THIS ERT!!!!

Ji Eun: YAHHHHHHHHHH! 

I ran out side of the bathroom covering my eyes scarred for life.

Wooyoung: AHHHHH! -starts covering up-

Wh-wha-what did I just see!! Ahh, my eyes Ji Eun you stupid girl why did you have to go in there!

Ji Eun: My eyes, my eyes! I will never look at him the same way! -embarrassed-

Wooyoung's POV:

I woke up and took a shower in Ji Eun's bathroom because she drooled all over me. So I asked the maid to wash my clothes.

I was done showering and went out of the shower, suddenly the door opened. What the hell why is the door opening?

I suddenly saw Ji Eun appear in front of me, I looked down and looked up to her I was frozen. Then I suddenly screamed and she screamed back. 

I don't know why but I suddenly screamed too when she saw me .

I took my towel, and dried myself and put back my washed clothes on. I have to keep it cool so I won't look weird.

I exited and saw her she suddenly said.

Ji Eun: Y-Yah I didn't see anything okay, I promise!

Wooyoung: Lies, I didn't have anything on but skin. -smirks-

Her cheeks started getting redder, was she blushing?

Wooyoung: Are you blushing? -teasing-

Ji Eun: HELL NO! What were you doing in my bathroom huh! It's all your fault I saw you !

She suddenly looked shocked at what she said.

Ji Eun's POV:

Ji Eun: HELL NO! What were you doing in my bathroom huh! It's all your fault I saw you !

Oh, damn. Why did I say that now he know's I saw him ! 

Wooyoung: Don't worry, I don't care if you saw me . That way you won't be suprised when we 'do it.' -smirks-

What?! He did not just say that. 

Ji Eun: YAH! What did I tell you! We are never doing it! Ever!

Wooyoung: Oh you'll change your mind, don't worry. -smirks-

Ji Eun: PLUS! Don't you already have a wife why are you here! 

I said it sadly but. . .it was true.

He looked quiet when I said it. What happened with him and Tiffany? Man Ji Eun watch out for what you say! Wait I didn't even know what happened it's OKAY! 

Wooyoung: She's. . .not my wife anymore.

I was shocked at what he said, why? Was it because of me? I didn't want Tiffany to be sad.

Ji Eun: Why?! -shocked-

Wooyoung: She said she had someone else. But I could noticed from her eyes, she knew I loved someone else.

He suddenly looked at me, and walked towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back, he started taking off my clothes and I start ing his shirt, until my maid came inside my room after knocking.

She saw me on top of him and I noticed what we were doing and backed away and started buttoning my shirt again. UGH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. WAIT WHAT WAS I DOING!?

My maid said sorry and ran back outside.

I looked back at him in my mad expression. He was smirking on my bed, this jerk!

Wooyoung: I told you we would do it, and you played along.

He pointed at his shirt, I noticed I was the one that ed it.

OH MY GOD I ALMOST DID IT WITH HIM WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

YAH JI EUN KEEP ALERT!