On My Head

Without U

Ji Eun's POV:

I know I should be thankful for all I have and how blessed I really am. I mean not everyone has everything I do. But how can I?

Everyone in school hates me, for being so rich, but. .why? I mean they can't be jealous of me they're rich too, and in my opinion I think there are way more gorgeous girls in my school than myself. I hate being the richest. 

Everyone keeps saying I'm fake that I'm only pretty because of plastic surgery. But me pretty? I didn't know what they were talking about. Plastic surgery?

Was I really that great to them? I looked at my reflecting self in the water. I wanted to smile at myself but tears are slowly falling down my face.

The only real friend I really had was when I was little girl but he must be gone plus he probably doesn't remember me.

I wonder how I still remember I guess its because he was my very first friend, and maybe even my only friend. . .forever.

Ever since everyone didn't want to be my friend it made me hate the world. I was strong in the outside but inside I was breaking. . .I couldn't take it anymore.

I was depressed when I was by myself but when it was at school, I acted like what they thought of me the best.

They hated me more saying.

Girl: She thinks she's so good just because she's from one of the richest family in South Korea? Please, she's nothing compared to me.

Other Girl: That's right Unnie!

I didn't really care though, but it did hurt when people said that. But I just ignored them, they'd hate me either way thats what I said to myself. 

I thought, but will I ever get a friend?

Maid: Miss your mother and father are asking for you.

Ji Eun: What is it?

Maid: They are just asking for you Miss.

Ji Eun: Oh okay.

Ji Eun: So mom, dad what is it?

Dad: Ji Eun, we've arranged a marriage for you.

Ji Eun: What?! Why?! 

Mother: Its been decided Ji Eun, we aren't changing our minds.

I couldn't believe it, I felt like I was being sold to someone. What do they take me in for? An item or their daughter?! I felt like I was never going to be happy of what they said. 

I ran to my room, and soaked all my tears onto my pillow. This wasn't fair, everything wasn't fair!

Wooyoung's POV:

I was a player I had no intentions on really being married. But I thought about it maybe when I'm engaged all those girls would stop bothering me.

No, no Jang Wooyoung if you get married your problems won't go away, you won't be able to have fun. It'll be the end of everything. 

But I couldn't do anything my parents had already arranged the marriage and I had no right to cancel it.

I still disagreed no matter what. But I thought about it, you never know if she's beautiful?

I hope she isn't one of those girls that fall at the first sight of me. Please god. But they did say I was marrying a family friend that we knew. I can't remember anyone that I was family friends with, that was a girl.

My future wife was on my head but why?! I don't even know her yet and she's on my mind already. Stop it Wooyoung, just stop. I still couldn't shake the thought off. I wonder who she is.