04

Love Me, or Kill Me

"How did you get glass on your hand anyway?" Chanyeol asked as he led Baekhyun the the living room and sat down.

"Well, I guess I put my hand on some glass when I put my hand on a table." Baekhyun lied.

"Maybe, but you better be careful next time." Chanyeol smiled.

"Y-yeah." Baekhyun mumbled.

'How did I get cut?' Baekhyun thought to himself as he tapped his index finger on his lap. 'Was it when I shot Taecyeon? I remember something dripping? Oh yeah, I remember, there were pieces of broken bottles up there. I must've put my hand on one.' He frowned.

"Hey, you okay buddy?" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun went back to reality and nodded.

"I'm fine." Baekhyun slightly smiled.

"Good, hey are you hungry still?"

"No." Baekhyun replied as his stomach growled.

'Why must you betray me now stomach.' Baekhyun thought.

"You have to stop lying." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Mhmm...I know." Baekhyun lied, yet again.

'If I always tell the truth then I will never get to my objective. That's what they always told me.'

"Why don't you stay for dinner? I was going to eat somewhere, but I can cook right now."

"No, you don't have to." He replied.

"Let me, I mean I have to repay you somehow for helping me when I was drunk."

"You already did, when you bandaged my hand. See." Baekhyun said as he showed Chanyeol his bandaged hand.

"I know, but that's not enough. I'll take you out for food." Chanyeol said as he took off a pair of keys from a hook on the wall while Baekhyun stared at him. "Are you just going to sit there?" Chanyeol chuckled as he pulled Baekhyun's hand forcing him to stand up shocking the older boy. "What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked concerned.

"Nothing." Baekhyun replied, he was shocked from the skinship. It wasn't the first time Chanyeol did that, but Baekhyun wasn't so used to skinship with his targets. Sure he could take skinship once, but more than that? Not so much.

'Why does he seem so different from other targets? He's so much friendlier. He seems so innocent.'

"Let's go." Chanyeol smiled as he held Baekhyun's hand towards his car.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked while Chanyeol drove.

"This restaurant I like going to." Chanyeol replied, while his eyes were glued to the road in front of him.

"Where's this restaurant you're talking about? Or what's it called?"

"That, I do not know." He chuckled. "I only remember it's location, not really the name. I don't pay attention to that stuff."

"I see, you're kinda like me." Baekhyun chuckled as he rubbed his hands together and listnened to the radio.

.........

"We're here." Chanyeol grinned as he parked the car. "Follow me." He said as he and Baekhyun walked on the sidewalk walking closer to the restaurant Chanyeol was talking about.

As the two boys arrived at the restaurant Baekhyun stood and looked up at the restaurant. He remembered something, he came here with one of his targets.

..........

"Where are we heading, Siwon?" Baekhyun asked.

"This is my favorite restaurant. I always went here a long time ago." The taller man replied as both of them walked inside.

"I'll pay." Siwon smiled after the two boys ate.

"Thanks, you're such a nice rich guy." Baekhyun smiled. "Thanks, Rich Boy." He chuckled since that was the nickname he gave him.

..........

'That nickname didn't mean anything to me. But he was rich though, but after he stole all that money. He was also known to be in a mafia. He was a nice guy, but he did sinful things. Always looking through the Bible pretending he was innocent. Guilty was written all over.'

"Baekhyun." He heard Chanyeol call. "C'mon." He smiled as he opened the door for him.

"Thanks." Baekhyun said as he rushed through the door.

"Welcome." Chanyeol grinned as he ordered a table for two.

As they sat down Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on separate sides while Chanyeol was grinning.

"Hey, what's your job?" Chanyeol asked. "Sorry, I'm just curious since you had a tripod with you."

"I'm a photographer." Baekhyun replied as he sipped his glass of water.

"Don't you need good aim or like to make the pictures look good?"

"Yeah, kinda. You have to choose good angles." He replied.

'I mean, it's kinda true. I do the same thing with shooting. I have to have good angles to shoot to make it quick and not miss the target.'

"Is your favorite color black?"

"Black?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol nodded.

"You always wear black, or maybe sometimes white. You always use combat boots as well. You're style is kinda plain, but it makes you look badass." Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun's cheeks turned red.

"T-thanks." He smiled as he fiddled with his fingers. "But, I really do like wearing black or white or mixed together."

"See, right now you're wearing black jeans, black combat boots with a black leather jacket. Oh, and don't forget your white casual button up shirt. You have good style, it suits you."

"Thanks, but what about you?"

"What about me?"

"You like wearing casual, I see you mixing up different colors it looks good together, Plus, your hair- makes you look how should I say, hot." Baekhyun blushed realizing what his just said.

"Thanks, you too." Chanyeol smirked as their food finally arrived.

'I actutally mean my statement. I can't deny that he actually looks handsome. His hair compliments his facial features. Wait, am I really thinking this? Oh my god, I'm screwed. Am I falling for this target? I might be getting too emotional with him or something. I better stop this and focus.'

The two boys continued to talk and give each other compliments as they ate.

..........

"I'll drive you home." Chanyeol said as the two boys got inside his car.

"Thanks." Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol started the engine and drove. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Are you seeing anyone?" Baekhyun asked not thinking about his question.

"No, are you?"

"No, I thought you would since you look like someone that would already be in a relationship." Baekhyun replied.

"Are you for real? No one has claimed you yet? You look like someone that people would die for. Plus, you think I would be in a relationship? No one would like me." Chanyeol frowned as he continued to drive.

"Anyone would want to be with you. You have a bright, caring personality, plus you're really nice and good looking. That's a full package right there." Baekhyun smiled blushing from his statement then frowning.

'What's wrong with me? I'm blurting out compliments. Ever since he helped me, I just can't resist. He's a really sweet guy. It's shocking to see he not yet with someone. But, I should stop this pronto. But, Baekhyun, what's going on with you? Remember, you're working right now. You shouldn't be fooling around right now.'

"T-thanks Baekhyun. You're really sweet as well." Chanyeol smiled as he stopped driving. "Here's your stop." He said as he yawned looking at the time to see it was 11:30 p.m. "Wow, time flew by fast." Chanyeol yawned.

"Yeah, hey you're going to drive home at this late hour. You better stay up, you should come inside and drink some coffee so you won't doze off." Baekhyun said with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Really? Thanks." Chaneyol smiled as he followed Baekhyun inside his house.

When they got to the front door Baekhyun stopped and looked around.

"Something wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"N-no nothing's wrong." He replied as he unlocked the door after making sure everything was alright and there were no intruders. "Come inside." He said as he opened the door letting Chanyeol walk in first. When he walked in after the tall man he noticed one of his snipers was on the dining table. He rapidly walked towards the sniper and hid it behind his back. "Umm..I'll be right back." Baekhyun said walking away with the sniper hidden.

'I forgot I was polishing this earlier.' Baekhyun thought as he entered his library leaving his sniper on one of the racks. 'That was a close one though.'

Baekhyun walked back to the dining room to see Chanyeol sitting there with his head resting on the palm of his hand.

"The coffee will just take a sec, don't worry." He said as he brewed the coffee pouring it into a mug and giving it to his guest.

"Thanks for the coffee." He said as he sipped a few sips of the hot coffee causing his eyes to open wider than before. "Thanks, I feel energized. But I better get going." He said as he drank one more sip of the coffee.

"No problem, I'll see you soon." Baekhyun smiled as he led Chanyeol out his house.

"See you." Chanyeol smiled as he drove away.

..........

A few weeks later...

"Hello?" Baekhyun said to his phone.

"Hey Baekhyun, it's Chanyeol. Are you free right now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's go for a drink."

"Okay, see you." Baekhyun replied as he hung up.

----------

Hai, hope you like this chapter. Really fluffy here. Please comment/subscribe/upvote if you like it ^^