VII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are at it again that night. They might take a different interest in sports, but when it comes to futsal, every 12 of them come down and enjoy the game. When Luhan scores the final goal, his team cheers in the futsal arena and then 12 of them walk towards the bench, to take a drink and cool down before going home.

 

“That was a good game.” Xiu Min pats Luhan’s shoulder.

“Thanks bro.” Luhan smiles at him and then he bents down to get the mineral water from his bag.

Kris takes out a bottle and gulps his water in one go then he put the bottle back again in his bag. He then takes out his phone and stares at the screen, Luhan who is sitting beside him leans in to take a look at his phone and widens his eyes at what he sees.

“37 miscalls?! You sure she’s your girlfriend, not your fan, Kris?” Luhan asks him.

“You know how she’s like.” Kris comments and then he shoves his phone back in his bag.

“You’re not gonna call her back?” Lay asks and then Kris shakes his head.

“Nehh, it’s probably not that important. She might just want to tell me what she ate today or the mistakes her maids had done in cleaning her room.” Kris shrugs his shoulder.

“You know, Kris, you’re not into her at all.” Luhan speaks, now gaining attention of all the boys. Kris raises his eyebrows at him.

“Do you even like her?” Luhan asks and Kris rolls his eyes at him.

“I like her.” Kris answers. 

“But not as much as she likes you.” Luhan says. The other boys stay in silence, not daring to say anything. If there’s somebody who would dare to talk to Kris about his life or his choice, it would be only Luhan, Tao or Suho.

“Your point is?” Kris asks, clearly annoyed.

“My point is, you don’t have to prolong all of this stuff anymore. You don’t like her, I don’t even understand why you’re still in a relationship with her.” Luhan speaks while taking off his shoes and stretching his legs. 

“And don’t think I didn’t notice that junior girl, Violet. You’re calling club meeting more often this lately so that you can see her, don’t you?” Luhan asks him.

“Don’t be ridiculous Luhan. Where did you get the idea?” Kris scoffs at him.

“Probably from the way you look at her and how nice you act around her.” Luhan answers and shrugs his shoulder at him.

“Kai likes Violet too!” Sehun suddenly interrupts. All the boys’ attention now turn to him. Kai then smacks Sehun’s head.

“What are you talking about?” Kai hisses.

“You like her, Kai?” Kris asks Kai this time.

“No!” Kai answers abruptly.

“But he looks at her all the time” Sehun whines, practically begging everybody to trust him.

“Violet Lee? The girl you cut the name when she came to the audition last time isn’t it?” Lay asks Kai.

“You like her but you cut her name from joining the dance club?” Kris asks again.

“No! Stop this! Look, I don’t like her, okay.” Kai continues to defend himself.

“Prove it, then.” Baekhyun suddenly says. If there’s one person that can come up with good conclusion in every argument the boys have, it’s Baekyhun, one thing Xiu Min have always felt envious about.

“Prove it how?” Kai rolls his eyes at Baek this time.

“Do what you always do, play her.” Baek suggests and everybody nods. No one can deny how good of a player Kai has always been. In the group, Kai changes his girlfriend like a girl changes her clothes.  “Isn’t that what you’re good at? Breaking a girl’s heart? You’re the Kai, after all.” Baek continues.

“No, you cant do that, not to Violet.” Kris suddenly interrupts. Luhan turns his head to Kris in an instant.

“I thought you said it was ridiculous for you to like her?” Luhan says, taunting Kris.

“It’s not about liking Violet or not, it’s just, she’s a nice girl.” Kris answers.

“All the girls Kai played before are nice also but you never say a thing.” Tao says out of the blue and everybody nods. Kris rolls his eyes and then he locks eyes with Kai. Kris raises his eyebrows at Kai, demanding an answer from him. Kai on the other hand, shrugs his shoulder at him.

“So what do you think, Kai? Are you in?” Baek asks.

“What do I get if I do this?” Kai asks and then Kris widens his eyes at Kai, not believing that he’s actually considering this.

“Like what you always got, a month of free drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter