V

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Violet, I see that your ‘club’ section in your co-curicullar form is still empty.” The homeroom teacher speaks to her.

“Ahh yes, I didn’t make it into the dancing club last week.” Violet replies. It is only her and the homeroom teacher in the class, the rest of the students have already gone to get their lunch.
“If you failed to gain admission to that club, you’re supposed to register to another club then.” The homeroom teacher speaks to her, in a firm note. 

“I’m going to do it by this week.” Violet says, while fidgetting with her fingers. 

“Do you have any club you want to join in mind?” The teacher asks her.

“No, I don’t.” Violet truthfully replies. Then the teacher takes out one piece of paper and write something on it.

“I suggest you go to the English Debate club. You’re quite a good speaker, you’ll do great in that club. This is the name of the president of that club and his class. You can meet him and tell him of your intention of joining.” The teacher then hands the paper to Violet. Violet takes the paper and then bows to the teacher. When the teacher leaves, she takes a look at the written paper.

 

‘Kris Wu Yi Fan,3-A

President of English Debate Club,’

 

She frowns upon seeing the name. It’s seems familiar, it sounds familiar. She then looks up to the ceiling, trying to remember where she had seen this name. When an idea comes shooting through her mind, she smiles, as she now remembers perfectly where she saw the name. Kris. Gym. Basketball. Angel.

 

 

♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖

 

In the cafeteria, Violet spots Amy and Kim who is sitting at one table. She walks towards them and then sits beside Kim.

“What’s up?” Kim asks Violet once she sets her on the chair.

“The homeroom teacher asked me to register to a club. English Debate Club, she suggested.” Violet replies and then she takes one of Amy’s fries and put it in . Amy who is eating now turns her head at Violet.

“Go get your own lunch.” Amy tells me.

“Nah it’s okay, I’m not that hungry.” Violet cooly replies.

“So, you’re going to the debate club?” Kim asks Violet again.

“It’s not like I have many options.”Violet says.

“Well, Kai was being a jerk when he cut your name out.” Amy says, “but, he’s still handsome.” She then continues. Violet and Kim roll their eyes at her and then Amy giggles at them.

“Anyway, guess who’s the president for that debate club?” Violet starts. Both shakes their head, indicating that they have no idea or whatsoever.

“Kris.” Violet smiles at them. Amy widens her eyes at her.

“Kris in the gym? The one that threw the ball at you?” Amy asks her.

“Unintentionally threw the ball at me.” Violet rolls her eyes at Amy, emphasizing the word unintentionally.

“Whatever, no no no, you’re not going to that club.”Amy shakes her head at Violet.

“Why not?” Violet slightly raises her voice.

“Because, you like Kris. And if you join the club, you’ll like him harder, but then you’ll get your heart broken because he’s a senior and he will never notice you.” Amy says.

“Wow, thanks for stating the obvious.” Violet says. “But no, I don’t like him, Amy, c’mon.” Violet tries to defend herself.

“Yeah right, you think he’s attractive.” Amy speaks.

“I don’t think he’s attratice, he is attractive.” Violet replies.

“And you like attractive boys.” Amy tries to reason with her.

“Look, whatever, he is attractive, but I don’t like him, at least not in that way, okay? I’m still going to the debate club.” Violet speaks for herself.

“Alright, I can’t wait for the time when I’ll say ‘I told you so.’” Amy says. Kim stays out of this simply because she focuses more on her books than boys. Amy finishes her fries and burger then she turns her head to another direction.

“Speaking of the devil.” Amy sings, Violet hears her and turns her head to see wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter