XLVII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet

 

School has been boring since this morning. One more period, then we’re off for lunch. I’ve been trying so hard to focus on what my Physic teacher is saying but honestly only 50% of my attention is here. The thing is, I’ve already covered the topic she’s explaining now so I let my mind wander somewhere else. It goes back to Ji Hoon.

 

After our short encounter yesterday in the hospital, I’ve been feeling things I can’t explain inside my chest. I keep on thinking about what he told me. About going away, about not being with the one we love.

 

‘When we love somebody, we love them in our heart, not on our feet.’

 

Ji Hoon’s words are replaying in my mind again and again. I know I’ve indirectly agreed to move away by finally picking out the city, but to say I’m entirely fine with it would be a total lie. I wasn’t happy with my decision, but I thank God that I’ve talked to Ji Hoon, I feel better about it. I told Kim about it, and of course she went lunatic at me last night, but she too, said the same thing. That no matter where we are, it’s the thought that counts. Distance won’t damage our friendship, she assures me that.

 

‘Ringgggg’ the sounds of the bell ringing is what wakes me up from my deep thoughts. What I can register is the teacher wrapping up her explanation and the kids say their thank you as she walks out from the class. Kim who is sitting besides me gathers her belonging so I do the same as to catch up with her. Kim doesn’t like to delay when moving from one class to another, she’s punctual. I get on my feet and then walks with her to our next class. English Literature.

 

There’s a lot of other students in the hallway now, all busy walking around to get to their next classes. As I am walking with Kim and few other girls from my class, I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket skirt. I take it out and find one text messages.

 

From : Love

Content : First floor, wing B hallway, now.

 

I frown at the text message. Kai? What does he want? And why does he sounds so stern? No please? No sweetheart? I heave a sigh, contemplating on whether I should go or not. But oh, who am I kidding, I can’t just ignore this kid. He’ll be throwing tantrum like a 6 years old boy and that would be worse. I tug on Kim’s sleeve and she turns to look at me.

 

“I need to go somewhere, can you please bring my books for me?” I ask her. She nods at me as I hand her my books and my pencil case.

“Where are you going?” She asks me.

“Kai.” I shortly answer and she raises her eyebrows at me.

“Okay then.” Kim says while walking away.

 

 

*

 

 

I walk as fast as I can. When I get to the first floor, I see most of Kai’s classmates in their gym attire. Oh, so they were having physical education just now. I hold my phone tighter in my grasp as I make my way to the wing B hallway. When I finally reach the hallway, I couldn’t help but to frown.

 

There’s nobody there. The Wing B hallway actually consists of the janitor room and and the store. It is located at a very excluded part of the school. The hallway is empty and I can only hear my footstep.

 

“Kai?” I call, no response. I walk further, until I reach the end of hallway. I turn around to scan the place again, still, no other living person there. I sigh loudly, is that kid planning on playing prank on me? I roll my eyes now and decides to just get to class. That kid is so going to get it from me later. I walk pass the janitor room and in a flash, the door creaks open and I feel something snatching me by my waist. I’m too shocked by the sudden action that when I finally register what’s happening, I’m already in the janitor room. The door behind me is closed violently and I feel my back collides with it.

 

The next thing I know, I feel a pair of lips on my lips. It all happens too fast I didn’t get the chance to see my captor but as soon as that lips comes in contact with mine, I don’t even need to guess anymore. Kai.

 

I put my hands on his chest, knowing how that will affect him but to my surprise he doesn’t even look bothered by it. Instead, he keeps shoving his face against mine, and keeps on kissing me. I push him harder and when he finally pulls out, we’re both panting in front of each other’s face.


“What the hell?” I blurt out without even thinking of anything. He opens his mouth and for a second I thought he’s going to reply, but I am proven wrong when I feel his lips on mine once again. This time, he pushes me harder against the door, and pins both of my hand above my head by his hands. Seriously, what is wrong with this guy? I want to push him away again but I end up into his mouth, no thanks for his kissing skill. His kiss is, deep and hard, and needy. I wonder what has gotten into him but I let him kiss me for a while, knowing he’ll stop later. Just when I think he’s about to stop, he suddenly s his hips against mine and I feel something hard poking on my thight. Oh . He’s aroused! What the hell happened to him? I now put my hands against his chest and push him off me as hard as I can. Fortunately, I succeed.

 

“What is it?” I ask Kai now when we’re both parted. I realize he looks disturbed, and he’s looking at me with those trouble dark eyes. He keeps his gaze on me, both hand on my side, trapping me as he’s panting hard against me. My chest is moving up and down with his, we’re both out of breath. I hear he heaves a long heavy sigh after few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter