XXXVII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet

 

“Why Violet? Uncomfortable with me taking my pants off? Do you want to volunteer then?” Kai asks while his fingers are still hooking on the button of his pants. His eyebrow is lifted in that wicked manner, taunting an answer from me.

 

I curse him mentally. I’ve never been in this situation before, screw that, I’m only 16, I’m not supposed to be in another boy’s apartment, ravishing his exposed skin and wishing I could see more. But this is Kai in front of me, I cannot falter in front of him, he’ll tease me for it. So I straighten my posture, clears my throat and smile coyly at him.

 

“No, not at all, go on.” I tell him and fake a stable posture. He clicks his tongue and then smirks at me.

“Alright, if you say so.” He says and then he stands up. In one swift he let go of his pants. I stifle a gasp from escaping, not going to feed his ego. He’s wearing a black Calvin Klein boxer now and I swear he’s smirking in triumph as he take his seat on the chair again beside me. How the hell he manage to look this good with only one piece of clothing covering him now? He look so perfect, his tighs are sculptured like they belong to some athletes, I have to fight the urge of running my fingers on that well tone and muscular thighs. He must have gotten that from who knows how many hours he labours on dancing. That tan skin that is covering his flesh and muscles are so beautiful I wish my skin is that flawless. Kai clears his throat now and then I look at him.

 

“I believe it’s my turn to ask a question.” He says with that sarcastic tone I swear I could turn him into a punching bag if its not for the love of his beautiful face. I nod at him and then he turns his head to scan my textbook.

 

As he’s looking for a question to ask, my eyes wander back to his lower body, still amazed by that thighs and hips and knees.

 

“The air temperature in a car tyre is 200 kP-” he begins, almost in an instant I shake my head and clears my throat. I’m not playing this anymore, this is too much to take, I think I’m going to get my eyes burned. Kai removes the texbook that is covering his face from my sight and throws me an innocent look. Yeah right, like that is going to ever work on me.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asks innocently and I scoff almost immediately. He’s feigning an innocence, he knows exactly what’s wrong and damn it, he just want to hear it from my mouth.

“Seriously, do you think I can focus with this much distraction in front of me?” I finally say. There’s no point in beating around the bush with this boy, he always win after all. He finally throws away that innocent look which I swear did not suit him at all and gives me that usual smirk of his.

“Am I that big of a distraction, Violet?” he asks in a much lower tone of voice, causing all of my hair to stand.

“You are a one hell of a distraction, Kai.” I admit as I look into his eyes. Then there’s silence, we’re looking at each other now, not saying anything. I’m trying to think of what I’m going to do, but my mind is invaded with the thoughts of kissing that lips, running my fingers in his fluffly thick black hair, tracing every inch of his torso. Oh that damn well built torso, I never touch them. I never had the chance, and I’m sure tonight is the night. He looks at me in the same desire that is burning in his eyes. Call me crazy but that black eyes of him are really screaming something now. Desire.

 

It’s so quiet around us that I can hear his breathing. And maybe I’m too indulge in him that I can smell his scent now, so strong, so manly, so attractive. I have never want anything this bad in my life. He is just in front of me, but it seems impossible to reach him. Maybe this is what people always say, so close yet so far. My heart is beating like it’s going to give up soon and I can literally feel the blood running through my veins. Nobody’s saying anything, and this silence is starting to eat me. I cant stand this anymore, this is too much.

 

“ it.” I mutter under my breath as I lunge forward and circle my hands around his neck in no time. I then press my lips against his, not giving him any chance to say anything or to do anything. He flinches, he definitely flinches when our lips come in contact. Maybe he’s not expecting this, or maybe he just thought of me as some innocent little girl. I feel his hand on each side of my waist now but I frown as I realize he’s not hugging me like usual, in fact, I feel like he’s keeping distance between my body and his. I feel the resistance in both of his hands as they’re controlling my waist, not giving me any chance to stick my body to his. I harder and his resistance gets harder.

 

I want to pull away, I want to ask him what’s wrong because he clearly is not comfortable with this. As I am about to pull away, one of his hand pushes the back of my head against his face, not letting me to pull away from the kiss. He takes over now, his lips claiming mine, he’s kissing me so harsh, so needy and greedy now. He nibbles my lower lip, demanding for an entrance. I’m still quite pissed off at his action of distancing my body with his and I’m sure as hell not planning on giving him that damn entrance but then again he nips my lower lips harder. Second after that, I find his tongue is already in my canvern, exploring every inch of it. I eventually give in and start kissing him back.

 

It’s cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter