II

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Violet

 

As soon as the last class ended, Kim and Amy rush to my place. I know what they’re trying to do, forcing me to go with either of them to club registration.

 

“C’mon V, you’re quite good in Math.” Kim speaks.

“Yeahh right.” I scoff.

“Okay okay, let’s just skip all the drama and admit for once, that V got a thing for dancing, so shall we go now?” Amy tries to convince me. I look at Amy, thinking there’s a truth in her words. I’ve always liked dancing, I look at it as a way to express myself. I never attend any dance classes of course, simply because my parents think it’s a waste of time. But looking at the choice I have now, dancing do sound better than Math. It’s not like there’s no other club I can join, it’s just that I’d like it if I would be able to stick to one of them. I sigh, knowing Amy will squeaks in victory.

“I think Imma have go to with dancing.” I say slowly.

“Yeay!” and I was right, Amy squeaks.

 

 

When we reach the dance studio, I have to admit it’s intimidating. Most of the juniors that are here for registration are male and most of them are boys I spent my middle school with. Not that I have a very clean record with most of them, because I was kindda tomboyish back then, had few problems with few of them, simply because boys in middle school are annoying as hell.

 

“Come in, we’re about to start.” I hear one boy greets us when we step into the studio. Damn it, I’m not kidding when I said this is a factory filled with hot boys because this boy that just greeted us is very handsome. I notice the small dimple formed on his cheek whenever he smiles, and it automatically trigger something inside me to smile back. I take my sit beside Amy and wait for them to begin.

 

“So, welcome to Victoria High School.” The boy starts.

“My name is Lay, and I’m the president of the dance club. This is the second week you guys have been here so I hope the previous week have been splendid.” Lay continues.

“I’m aware that all of you understand that club activity is a compulsary co-curricular activity and I want to thank everybody that have come today to register for this club. However, dancing club is one of the limited club so unlike the other clubs, we’ll have to conduct auditions to select members that will be able to join the club.” I gasp at his statement. Audition? I’m not expecting this, , I havent prepared anything, in fact.

“But don’t worry, the audition………” Suddenly the doors of the studio burst open. Two boys walk in, hands in their pockets.

“I’m sorry for being late.” The first boy says, a boy I know, Kai. Oh crap, that’s the dude I bumped into in the hallway. The boy beside him also nods at Lay.

“Sorry.” That boy also speaks. Lay nods at both of them.

“Kids, these are Kai and Sehun. Kai is the vice president, a second grader. Another one is Sehun, also a second grader. An active member in the club.” Oh so his name is Sehun.

“So as I was saying, auditions will be held, but for today you guys will just have to write down your name, we’ll divide you guys into few groups and then we’ll hang the notice on the board to let you guys know when you guys will be auditioned.” Lay says.

“I guess that’s all, so you can write your name on your way out. Kai, do you have anything else to add?” Every eyes now are focusing on Kai. Kai lifts his head up and looks at Lay.

“Why talk when we can dance?” Sehun who stands behind Kai suddenly speaks. Lay rolls his eyes, clearly expecting this one coming.

“Okay okay, can we have the music please then?” Lay says and I see Kai smirks, he then give Sehun a high-five and three of them take their position in the middle of the studio.

 

To say they’re good would be an understatement. They’re fantastic! They are just the sort of people that move and make you feel like you’re watching a show that is worth it. When Lay is dancin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter