XIII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet

 

We step together into the school that morning and I notice all the stares from the girls around us when I walk beside Kai. Kai doesn’t seem to mind it, in fact I think he’s used having girls looking and ogling him. I keep my head high and keep walking like nothing’s happening. When I reach my locker, I stop and Kai follow suit.

 

“What’s your first class?” He asks me while I open my locker. He then lean against the locker beside mine, hands in pockets, one leg up, posing like a male supermodel.

“English. What’s yours?” I ask him back while picking few of the books that I need.

“Additional Mathematics.” He says. I then close my locker and finally look at him. Suddenly, I notice a familiar girl walking towards us and she stops beside my locker. Amy. In an instant, I smile at Kai.

“I’m going to miss you in class.” I tell Kai, he raises his eyebrows at first but then he smiles back at me.

 “I’m going to miss you more.” He says and I have to fight hard to not to blush. Even thought I know it’s not true, but I’m a girl, and when an undeniably hot good looking guy tells me that, I couldn’t help but to feel fluttered. I grin at him, totally ignoring Amy who is picking her book beside us.

“Shall I walk you to your class then?” He asks me and then I nod. He takes the books from me with one of his hand, another hand finding mine. We walk like that, leaving Amy behind.

 

Kai

 

I’m not stupid. I know from the moment she smiles like that something is happening. And then I saw her, the Amylia girl Sehun was talking about. Immediately Violet smiles at me when Amy arrives. So it’s true, it’s really true.

 

But then again I have no choice. The phrase we need each other couldn’t be more true. For our own benefit, we actually need to be together. So I take the books from her, and walk with her while holding her hand. Before we turn to walk away, I make sure I got a glance of that Amylia girl one last time before we leave her.

 

“Here’s my locker.” I say once we reach my locker. Violet stops walking and she then takes her book from my hand.

“Oh yeah, it’s okay. You don’t have to walk me to class anymore. I think I need to go to café for a while to buy a mineral water, I forgot to bring one today. I don’t want you to be late for your class.” She says while I open my locker. Lucky for me, I keep bottles of mineral water in it, I practically need them. I drink a lot. Given the fact that I’m a dancer and I do vigorous activities most of the time. I take one bottle and then turn to hand her.

“Here you go.” I tell her and I can see she blinks upon seeing it. She then takes the bottle slowly from my hand and smiles weakly at me.

“Thanks.” She says and I nod. I then continue to take my additional mathematic textbook and close the locker when I’m done.

 

So this is it. For her, I’m just a boyfriend when Amy is around. Other than that, I’m just a stranger she never want to know. Fine with me then, I’ll just have to do this for few months for the sake of proving myself to my friend, then I’m off. I'll let her go. 

“Shall we go now?” I ask her and she nods at me. I grab a hold of her hand, which I know she’s not happy about it, but I ignore it and continue to walk while holding her hand. Because girl, when you’re playing with me, let’s do it my style. 

 

 

Violet

 

I’m no romantic, so I don’t actually appreciate Kai initiating all the skinship with me, especially holding my hand in school. But when we reach my class and I see Amy, all of my anger towards Kai is swept away and is quickly replaced with a smile. When I see Amy is looking at us from inside of the class I quickly turn to look at Kai and here I go again, acting.

“Thank you.” I tell him while smiling at him.
“My pleasure, I’ll see you at lunch.” He smiles back and bend down to kiss my cheek. Wow, he really is bold. Fortunately the teacher isnt here yet, or else I could get in trouble for this. I smile at him and he slowly let go of my hands, then I watch him walk away.

 

“Wow, he really is something.” Kim tells me once I am seated beside her.

“I know right. But what matters is Amy saw it.” I smirk at Kim.

“Hmmm do you smell that?” Kim ask me.

“Yeahh, someone just got burned.” I reply and we both laugh, totally ignoring Amy who is throwing glares at me behind us.

 

“You go ahead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter